Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 20 - Take Him!!

I nodded as I smiled at him. "Yeah. I saw it while I was on stage playing. I'll be okay. I'm going out drinking tonight. Wanna join?" I asked him without thinking. I never drank alone, but I didn't want Ashley or Nikki to be around because then I'd think about my times with Mi-.... Then I'd get sad, and a sad drunk is NEVER a good drunk.

"I'd love to. Lets get you back to the tour bus." Slash laughed as he stood up, offering me his hand as I gladly accepted and stood up slowly.

'Is M on the bus?' I texted Ashley as I walked with Slash, who had his large muscular arm around my shoulder, holding me a bit tightly to him.

'no, nikks said he took off to some hotel.' Ashley replied as I smiled to myself. Good. Now I didn't have to worry about bumping into him again. That'd be great so I can cool off.

'I'm going out drinking tonight with Slash.' I texted back swiftly as Slash finally retrieved his top hat from my head. "Hey!" I protested, trying to quickly grab it back from him. Of course that didn't work because he was taller than me.

"You look cute with it and all, but I'm not going out to face my fans without my hat." He laughed at me, taking his arm off of me and opening the door as we walked outside and towards the Motley bus.

"Just give me 10 minutes or so to change, and we'll go grab a cab. Help yourself to anything you want around the bus." I sighed as I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bus's bathroom, leaving Slash in the kitchen area. Urgh, I felt a horrid chest pain when I walked into the bathroom, remembering just a month ago before a show when Mick walked in here to get his 'kisses for goodluck'.

Another ping of pain. It actually felt like it was hurting my body.

I just shrugged it off, finished chaning, fixed my short hair, and walked back out to see Slash kicked back with his hat over his face as I heard him snoring a bit. Nobody can fall asleep that fast other than Slash, I laughed to myself as I picked up his hat and plopped it back on my head as his eyes shot open.

"If you give me that hat back, I'll give you another one." He laughed as he ruffled his poofy hair and sat up straight.

"Fine." I huffed dramatically as I took off the hat and adjusted it on his head for him as he just sat there and smiled at me.

"Walk with me to the bus and I'll go get you the other hat." Slash smiled as he stood up, looping his arm with mine as we walked off the bus.

"So, you're pretty damn good doing my guitar parts. I hope Axl doesn't replace me with you!" He laughed as we walked towards the Guns N' Roses bus, the cold air smacking us in the face as I lit a cigarette and offered one to Slash.

"No way he'd replace you! You're to amazing." I laughed as I took a drag, blowing the smoke directly in his face, causing him to scrunch up his nose and stick his tounge out at me.

"Bleh." Slash mocked as we walked together at a steady pace.

We continued walking before Slash took his arm from mine, holding it down by his side and walking closely to me. His fingers brushed my hand, making me smile and blush lightly.

Before I knew what was happening, he grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine, holding it tightly as we continued to walk slowly.

"Gotcha!" A reporter screamed as he flashed us with his camera, trying to run off quickly.

"Get your ass back here!" Slash screamed as he let go of my hand, chasing the reporter down, but failing horribly and then returning back to me. "Couldn't catch him. That has bad news written all over it." He sighed in an irritated voice, not bothering to take my hand again as we reached the bus finally.

"It'll be okay." I smiled at him, patting his broad shoulder as he opened the bus doors.

"Just give me one second and I'll be back with the hat. Don't run off on me now." He winked at me before disappearing on the bus as I stood there.

I kept looking around in the darkness as I saw fans walking to their vehicles. I watched Izzy, Duff, Steven, and Axl walking towards the bus. I saw Ashey, Nikki, Tommy, and Vince going back towards our bus, and suprisingly, I smiled and waved at all of them, getting a wave from Vince and even a smile.

I sighed to myself as Axl walked up to me with a frown on his face. "Sorry about what happened. Let me know if we can do anything at all for you, okay?"

"Let me steal Slash for tonight?" I laughed softly as Steven looked at me with wide eyes.

"Take him! God please! He's so annoying!" Steven complained, making everyone laugh at him as Slash finally walked back off the bus with another hat in his hand that looked identical to his.

"Here you go midget." He smirked at me, plopping the hat down on my head and looking at the guys. "Well you guys, I'm off for the night. See you all in the morning!" He waved goodbye to the guys as he grabbed my hand on instinct, pulling me away as I smiled and waved bye to the guys.

We called a taxi and headed to the nearest bar, ordering all sorts of drinks and hard alcohol that we probably shouldn't be drinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
STEVEN DOESN'T LOVE SLASH ANYMORE! SORRY!
XD
Nah, but really... Life goes on...

Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X