Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 24 - I Just Wanna Go Home!!

"Where is she?" Mick slurred as I heard him stumble into something. Great, he was drunk, that made it all better.

"She's sleeping." Nikki growled at him.

"Yeah, leave her alone." Tommy joined in.

"Which bunk?" Mick asked furiously. God please tell me they weren't going to tell him.

"Tommy's. You bother her, I'll hurt you." Vince spoke up.

I heard footsteps coming to the bunk and then I heard someone get up and then Mick started screaming.
"Let me the fuck go! I can do what I want! She's my god damned girlfriend you fucking idiots!" Mick yelled furiously as he grunted, sounding like he was struggling.

"Not after last night she's not." Ashley screamed back at Mick.

"Yeah, do you forget that you CHEATED on her!?" Nikki roared at him.

A silence fell over the room and Mick got quiet. I heard him make his way to the bunk below me without any fighting.

Wow.... Great.

'Ash. I may just go home. I don't know if I can stand this anymore.' I texted Ashley, hoping she'd know what to say.

'Well darling if you can't take it, go home. I'll be home soon, so I'll be down the road if you need anywhere to stay. Guns aren't touring. We just came together for that reunion gig. So I'm on the way home now.' Slash of course. Thank God I knew I could count on him being there for me.

'Thanks so much. I don't know what I'm going to do yet.' I responded as my phone beeped, alerting me that Ashley had texted me back.

'Tardmuff, if you can't take it, I'll understand. After all, I've been through this before, I know how your feeling. If you do decide to leave, let me know.' I sighed in relief. At least she wouldn't be mad at me if I left. I just can't stand being here around Mick.

'Well, nap on it and let me know what you decide. xoxo -saul'

Damn, that man had a way with words. Urgh, what was I going to do? I shook my head and texted Ashley back.

'I think I'll head home. I can't take being around him right now, not with all the tension. Just let the guys know I'm so sorry. I love you Ash. Thanks for understanding. I'll nap and when we reach the next stop, I'll go rent a car and head home.'

I was definetely going home.

I didn't know whether or not I should text Slash back, and of course my brain didn't give me time to. As soon as I closed my eyes again, I was out.

-5 hours later-

I woke up with noises all around me and a pair of arms holding tightly to my waist. God when I roll over please don't let this be Mick, I prayed silently to myself as I took a deep breathe and faced my mystery cuddler.

Tommy.

Thank you God!

"Hey Tom, let me up. I gotta go pack my stuff. I'm heading home." I said lightly as I shook his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He moaned as his eyes fluttered open before he looked at me and smiled softly.

"I need to get up, I'm heading home. I can't stay around Mick." I sighed, trying to keep my voice as low as I could.

"Oh." Tommy frowned as he shifted around a little bit. "Be careful Ray.... We all love you." He smiled warmly as he wrapped me in a hug before allowing me to get out of the bunk.

I immediately pulled out my phone and texted Slash. 'I'll be on the way home in a little bit. What's your address? I'll be there after I get my stuff from the house.'

Guess I was gonna be room mates with him until I can get my own place again.

'Uh, Saul is asleep, this is Izzy. I'm sure he wouldn't want you getting your stuff all alone. We'll all be hanging out at his house tonight and sorta partying. What's the address and we'll come help you get your stuff.'

Oh Izzy, always the sweetheart. I smiled to myself as I quickly typed back with my address.

'Thanks you guys. It means alot to me. See you soon.' I laughed as I slid my phone back into my pocket and made a quick pot of coffee before Mick walked over to me.

"Hey." He smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to kiss me as I jerked away from him, making him frown.

"Don't touch me." I growled at him as I got my coffee and continued to gather all of my things off the bus.

"Oh so just because I kissed a girl and you slept with Slash, it's over?!" He asked angrily as he kept his voice low, following me all over the bus.

"Leave me alone! It's over Mick, and it's your fault." I spat at him, grabbing my bag and shoving him to the side, but of course he followed me.

"No. You can't leave me... Please." He pleaded as he spun me around to face him. "I love you...."

I felt a ping of pain in my chest. I loved him... Key word there, 'loved'... What he did broke my love...

"I'm going to get my stuff, and you won't have to worry about me again. It's over Mick...." I said shakily as I felt my heart start trembling as Nikki and Vince walked onto the bus, laughing and making a comotion and stopping dead in their tracks when they saw Mick and I.

"Please, Rayne..." Mick pleaded as I started to walk away. "Please!!!" He screamed out in agony as I heard him start to cry as I pushed past Nikki and Vince, hugging them both before I got off the bus.

I grabbed my bags from under the bus and said my final goodbyes to everyone but Mick, promising to text them all when I made it home safely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called the Rent-A-Car place and asked them to bring me a corvette as quickly as possible as I watched the bus pull out of the parking lot, leaving me there at some gas station in the middle of nowhere.

"A car will be there in 3o minutes. Thank you, have a nice day." The polite lady said to me as I sort of frowned. Thirty minutes was a long time to wait for a car when you're at a creepy gas station.

"Thank you. You too." I responded before I hung up, sitting down on my bags and just waiting.

I swear it was the longest wait of my life. I decided to text Slash again to see if he was awake yet.

'Hey, you awake yet sleepy poodle?'

Ha, that actually made me laugh a little to myself.

'Poodle? I'm awake lol. Izzy told me what the plan is. Can't wait to see you. I've been missing you since we said goodbye.'

My heart started to flutter a bit. That was really fucking cute. I was dreading going through all of mine and Mick's things. That wasn't going to go over well.

'Yes poodle. Been missing you too. Rental Car is here. I can call and talk on my bluetooth when I'm on the way home, but I won't text while driving.'

I stood up to greet the kind man who stepped out of the camaro. It surely wasn't that old of a car, and it wasn't my baby, but it'd have to do for now.

I paid him in full cash and gladly took the keys while he stood there and called a taxi to get back to the office I guess.

'Sure. Go ahead and call. xoxo -saul'

I sat my bags in the car and turned on the radio before I started the car and dialed Slash's number.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm going home, and I'm about to have a long Car Trip Convo with Slash in the next chapter :D
Wheeeeee!!!

Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X