Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 25 - Road Trip Home.

"Hello there." His voice greeted me as I started driving. This should be fun, I laughed to myself as I merged onto the interstate.

"Hey poodle. What's up?" I chuckled into the phone as I looked in my mirrors, getting into the far lane and using the coast control on the car to my advantage as I lit my cigarette.

"Just riding on the bus home. You should have just came with us and saved money. You would have got a free ride."

"Oh no. I enjoy my driving and I've been riding non-stop for the past month on tour with the boys. But I do apprechiate the offer." I smiled to myself.

"Mhm. I understand." Slash said softly into the phone as I heard him take a deep breathe. "So, how long do you think it's going to be before you get back?" He asked me eagerly as I smirked to myself.

"Hmm.... Maybe 6 hours or so? Just an estimate." I guessed randomly off the top of my head. Thank god this car had a damn GPS or I'd be lost.

"That means we'll get home before you do. Just let me know when you're thirty minutes away so we can head over with a truck."

"Alright. So, party tonight with the guys? Sounds pretty fun. Remember, no drinking too hard!" I laughed as I recalled our drunken night at the bar...

"Yeah." He laughed on the other side of the phone, making me blush a little. "Well, what shall we talk about now love?"

"I don't know, I've still got a long ways to drive, and I'm not letting you hang up Saul. Prepare for the longest phone conversation of your life." I chuckled to myself. I licked my lips a little, man was I parched.
I merged to the right as I got off on the next exit.

"Oh as long as it's with you, I don't mind sweetheart. Your voice could keep me entertained for hours, no matter the subject of the conversation." He cooed into my ear, making me smile as I pulled into the gas station and got out the car.

"Oh how sweet." I chuckled as I grabbed a Mean Bean Java Monster and a big back of salt and vinegar chips and a few slim jims, and some chocoate. Yes, I'm a fat ass. I love my snacks on the road.

"Mhm, yes darling, I try my best."

I laughed and shook my head as I paid the cashier and immediatley cracked open my drink, gulping it down half-way before I got back into the car.

"Shit, what did you just chug?" Slash asked as he laughed a little. Damn, I didn't think he'd hear that.

"Some Monster Coffee. I was about to die of thirst."

"Ahhh, okay."

-30 minutes away from the house because I'm to lazy to write the rest of this shit on the drive because I don't know what Slash and I should talk about-

"Saul..... Saul, wake up. I'm almost to the house." I laughed into the phone as I heard Slash snoring lightly on the other end. He fell asleep about an hour ago, and I've been amused with him sleeping while I drove.

"I don't want to get up...." He groaned.

"Fine, I'll go get it all by myself." I joked.

"NO!" He practically screamed into the phone. "I'm on my way. Don't hang up, I have to get the guys."

"Alrighty." I laughed as I drove down the all so familiar roads

I heard all the guys on Slash's end of the phone, laughing and screaming about crazy things as Slash tried to get them all in the truck and finally sighed.

"These guys are worse than kids."

"I bet." I laughed back at him, turning onto another road.

"Don't laugh. They'll be annoying you soon too, just remember that love." Oh I could practically see him smirking right now. Grr..... "I'm in the truck now, on the way."

"Can't wait to see you." I smiled softly as I continued driving, lighting another cigarette and nearly choking on it.

"Ditto. See you shortly love. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and continued driving before, what seemed like forever, I reached the house.

I parked in the driveway behind a old, beat up looking pick-up truck that I assumed was Slash's. I breathed deeply as I looked at the house I had once shared with a man whom I thought would never betray me. Boy, was I wrong.

"Hey." Slash breathed heavily as he bent into the car window.

"Holy shit, you scared me." I laughed as I rubbed his cheek. "Hey." I smiled as I got out of the car, hugging him tightly as the rest of the guys came over.

"You guys ready to do this?" Axl clapped, seeming pretty excited about this.

I couldn't quite understand why though... It required manual labor. I don't remember ever being excited about having to do manual labor EVER in my life.

"Yepp." The guys chorused as I pulled out my key, unlocking the door and letting them all in as they waited for instructions.

"Umm.. Well. There are some boxes in the hall closet that belong to me. They have my art and some of my photos in there. A few guitars and amps are in the spare closet in the room right there." I said pointing at the first room on the left down the hallway. "Please be careful you guys. Don't hurt yourselves." I smiled as they all took off to doing work.

Slash tried to walk off with them to help, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him along with me. "Don't think so. I need you to come with me in case I break down or need help." I sighed as I stood infront of Mick's door, pushing it open slowly.

I was NOT looking foward to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHEE MORE!! :D
PACKING WITH GUNS N' ROSES!!

Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X