Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission

"Ashley, help." I breathed into the phone as I fought with my seatbelt, trying to make it release me before I thought about that, and just sat still. If I unbuckled it, I'd fall directly on my head, and that didn't sound to pleasent right about now.

"What's wrong Munster?! Where are you?!" She started screaming in a panicked voice as I mentally rolled my eyes. Always worrying to damn much, but this time she had a damn good reason.

"Walk out the front door with Nikki, Tommy, Vince, and Slash, and look about half a mile down the road to the right, in the woods off of the ditch. Fuck... Hurry." I muttered as I dropped my phone, cracking the screen as I started to punch my steering wheel. "Fucking stupid god damned car!! You piece of shit!!"

-Ashley POV-

I just got a call from Rayne telling me to go look in the woods about a half a mile to the right down the road... She fucking wrecked!! God damnit!!

"Come on guys!! It's Rayne." I screamed as I grabbed the car keys and everyone jumped up, running out of the door as fast as they could, pilling into the truck.

I started the truck, whipping it out of the driveway and speeding down the road, but being very careful. I saw the skid marks on the side of the road as I looked down in the ditch while slamming the truck in park. Slash was already running down the embankment, screaming for Nikki's help.

God please don't let her be dead... I don't know what I'll do without her!!

I ran carefully down the embankment to where all of the guys were now at. It was so dark that I almost didn't see the upside down car that smashed sideways into a tree, almost completely wrapping it around the trunk.

"Holy shit!! Rayne!!" I screamed, tears instanly filling my eyes as I pulled out my phone. I knew who I had to call now...

-Slash POV-

I was screaming, I was crying, and I was trying my hardest to get Rayne out of the car. I don't know what happened, and at the moment I didn't care. All I was worried about was her being alive.

I pulled the crippled door off of the hinges, tossing it to the side. I crawled into the car and cut the seatbelt, catching Rayne carefully when she fell downwards...

"You came." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply.

"Of course I did sweetheart." I smiled, feeling my heart jump with joy as I squeezed her tightly. "Now lets get you out of here." I whispered as I worked my way out of the totaled car, carrying Rayne in my arms back to the truck with Nikki and Ashley following me.

"Can you move everything?! Are you dying!?" Vince panicked as he eyed the car, and held tightly onto Rayne's hand as she squeezed it tightly.

"I'm fine Vinnie. If Slash would let me down, I bet I could even walk." She laughed before looking up at me, smiling widely.

"Nice try. You're going to the hospital." I said firmly as I put her in the passenger seat and examined her.

"No the fuck I'm not." Rayne spat back at me, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. "I'm fine. We have a wench on the truck to get the car out of the ditch and a trailer to haul it back to the house with. No authorities or Dr's need to know about this. My insurance is already high enough because of previous wrecks."

I rolled my eyes and decided I wouldn't fight with her. "Fine. Come on then." I grabbed her hand softly as she smiled, gladly holding my hand as I helped her back out of the truck as she shakily stood on her own. "We're heading back to the house. Get the car out of the ditch, get the trailer, haul it back to the house. I'm going to take care of her." I called out to the group before Rayne and I started walking back to the house slowly.

-Rayne's POV again, like normal XD-

I glanced back at the crash sight and I saw Mick & Dj standing there with their cars parked on the side of the road. I heard them crying and screaming as Ashley tried to comfort them. I shook my head roughly, regretting that when I felt a migrane.

"Need me to carry you?" Slash offered as I smiled at his worried look.

"No thanks. I need to work out the sore muscles anyways or else I'll freeze up like a statue." I chuckled as I grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly. "Listen, about earlier..." I sighed deeply, I'd have to talk to him about it sooner or later, so why not now?

"What about it?"

"Well.. I want to apologize, I just don't know how to word it the right way." I sighed as I saw the house coming into view. "I know I hurt you when I was crying over Mick, and when I said I was still in love with him.. But it's true. It's not something that just goes away because he hurt me... I still love him to death, but I know he's not good for me, so I'm trying to push myself away from him." I eyed Slash's face for some sort of emotion, and this time he surprised me.. He nodded his head and smiled softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X