Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 32 - Sixx

I jolted straight up in bed as the sunlight immediately shined straight into my eyes. Damnit, this morning couldn't get worse...

I stood up from the bed and walked carefully to the bathroom as I grabbed my toothbrush, of course my toothpaste, and started brushing my teeth.

"Rayne?" Mick called out from the bedroom, seeming a little worried that I had left in the middle of the night.

"In here love!" I shouted through a very pastey mouth, drooling on myself while I laughed.

"Oh, goodmorning." Mick smiled as he propped his body against the doorway, looking very attractive standing there in just leather pants... Yeah, very attractive.

For a minute I couldn't stop staring, until Mick walked over to me and tried to kiss me. "No... I have toothpaste in my mouth silly!" I gurgled more before spitting in the sink and rinsing out my mouth. "Now, minty fresh." I smiled before blowing my breath in his face and giving him a kiss.

"Mhm, tastes good." Mick laughed before he made his way out of the bathroom with me, holding tightly onto my hand as we walked into the bedroom, falling down onto the bed.

"Urgh." I groaned as I pulled a pillow over my head and just layed there.. "I'm not ready to get up!" I whined as I heard Mick laughing at me.

"Come on sleepy pants. We have to get up. It's already 3 in the afternoon."

What?! 3 in the fucking afternoon?!?!?! Already!? Holy shit... Not much longer and it'd be dinner time.

"Alright, alright. I'm getting up." I fussed as I threw the pillow in Mick's general direction, missing horribly and causing it to land on the floor. "Fuck." I muttered as I stood up, walking to my bags and picking up the pillow again.

"Wear some leather today. I miss seeing you in that." Mick laughed as I chunked the pillow at his head once more, not missing this time.

"I'm not in the mood for leather." I grumbled as I rummaged through my bags, finding my Ashba Swag pants and a Guns N' Roses shirt. "Just casual clothes today."

"Urghhh." Mick groaned playfully. "Finnnne." He sighed as he got up and gave me a kiss while I changed my clothes.

"I'm getting to fat for these pants." I tried to button the button, but failed horribly. Shit, had I gained that much weight? Was I fucking bloated or something? Shit.... Time to start going to the gym with Nikki.

"You aren't fat." Mick frowned as he slid on his shirt.

"I am! I'm too fat to fit my favorite jeans. I can't even button them." I complained as I slid them off again, throwing them onto the bed. I'm seriously going to get to the bottom of why the fuck I can't fit those anymore. "Looks like it's a leather day after all." I sighed as I picked up my black leather pants and combat boots.

I got dressed quickly before I picked up my phone. Wait.. Where was my phone? My phone... Hmm... Where the fuc-

Damnit....

It was sitting in my newest piece of shit car because I had cracked the damn screen when I was calling Ashley from upside down in my vehicle... Shit.

"Babe, we have to go to the phone company today. I got to go get a new phone." I hated the idea of actually having to do something else today. "We need to go to Nikki's right quick."

"Coming!" Mick responded before he came jogging down the hallway towards me with a huge goofy smile on his face.

"What do you have up your sleeve Mars?" I crossed my arms over my chest and smiled while raising my eyebrow. He sure wasn't just being Mick this time. He was planning something devious and I could see it written all over his facial expression.

"Nothing. Come on, you drive." He smiled and pecked my lips, handing me the keys as I rolled my eyes. I'd find out what he's doing sooner or later. We made our way to Nikki and Ashley's house, banging on their door for them to open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Calm your tits!" Nikki shouted out as I heard him running to the front door, which I was still banging on. "Hey." He panted as he opened the door, smiling at me.

"Hey. I need to get to my car so I can get my phone." I sighed as I hugged him and walked inside with Mick.

The house was sparkly clean, but I didn't see Ashley anywhere. I know that there was no way in hell that Nikki had actually cleaned this all on his own...

"Just go on in the garage." Nikki said as I saw him picking up little bits of trash from the floor.

"You totally didn't clean this." I laughed to myself as I walked into the garage, revealing my fucked up car that I had wrecked just last night... It looked like a damn pretzel.

"I actually did because I don't want Ashley stressing over it. She's actually still asleep for now." Nikki laughed as I put my hand on the side of my car. How the hell did I live through this?

I climbed in the car, instantly remembering last night when Slash pulled me out and I had kissed him... Urgh, now this was annoying. Where the fuck had my phone gone? Oh wait, there it is! Right in the floor board, all cracked up.

Lovely. Nothing better than a smashed Iphone.

"You guys want to come to dinner tonight?" I asked as I emerged from the car, running a hand through my hair as I tried to turn my phone on. To my surprise, it actually did cut on, I just couldn't see anything clearly on the screen.

"Yeah that sounds great."

"Alright, Dj is gonna be coming too." I sighed at the thought of Dj.. He was just too damn complicated.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll let Ash know as soon as she wakes up." Nikki, Mick, and I all made our way back outside to the car.

"You mind calling Dj and asking him to come? I kind of can't because of my lack of a phone right now. I still have to go to the shop and get another one." I laughed as Nikki just nodded and gave me a hug before I crawled in the driver seat of the tiny car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tumblr! rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X