Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 34 - Saul Hudson

"On my way. See you in a few." And the line went dead.

"Hey babe, I forgot the sodas at the store earlier, I'm gonna go run and get them right quick." I smiled as I waltzed up to Mick, giving him a quick hug and a kiss as I felt the guilt rushing over me.

"Alright sweetheart, be careful. I love you." Mick smiled before I turned to walk away, not bothering to respond... I wouldn't say it if I had the slightest of doubts.

I grabbed Nikki's keys, not bothering to tell him that I was taking his car. He wouldn't care. With as much as I drove this car, it might as well be mine.

I quickly made my way to the store, smoking constantly. Put one out, light one up, repeat. Jeez, I was nervous as fuck!!

I parked and quickly found Slash, dragging him back to Nikki's car with me.

"Slash, I seriously have to talk to you." I sighed as he climbed in the passenger seat. "I have about 30 minutes before Mick and Ashley call asking for me, and I have to go get sodas so my story is believable..." I shook my head back and forth as Saul just sat there and stared at me with his glazed over eyes.

"Rayne, you didn't lie to Mick.. Please tell me you didn't lie to him to come see me." Slash questioned as I frowned a bit and nodded.

"Yeah, I did... But it's Ashley's fault!! She made my brain think about you, and well..." I paused for a minute to gather my thoughts, and so I wouldn't break out into tears. "She told me that I'm in love with you... And that if I really loved Mick, I would have never fallen for you."

Slash's eyes got wide as I saw him smile a bit before grabbing tightly to my hand and just squeezing it. "I'm not forcing you to do any of this... This is all your choice.. If you love me, I'm here with open arms. If you're happy with Mick, then stay with him." He took a ragged breath before leaning in towards my lips. "Just remember, I'll always love you." He kissed me softly as I sat there for a minute, completely at a loss of words to say, or things to do. I just sat there, moving my lips softly back and forth with his before he pulled away.

"Walk with me to go get these damn drinks?" I asked as I opened my door, climbing out as Slash did the same, tossing his top hat in the back seat and shutting the door.

"Of course." He smiled as we walked into the store, got some Mountain Dew, another case of Monsters, some Strawberry sodas, and Dr. Pepper before we checked out.

We loaded the sodas in the backseat and just stood there for a minute before Slash looked at his phone. "You might want to get back before they get suspicious." He frowned as he pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around his warm, small body.

"I'll call you later." I promised him as I waved goodbye and walked off. I hurried home, carrying the sodas in and acting like nothing had happened. "I'm back!" I shouted out as I kicked the front door shut, smiling as Mick and Dj came to help me.

"Hey baby." Mick whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek and taking the case of Dr. Pepper and Dj grabbed the Strawberry sodas and Mountain Dew.

"Hey sweetheart." I greeted him, kissing his cheek back and sitting the Monsters down on the table, immediately grabbing one and heading to the table with everyone else where my plate was set at.

I quickly ate and went to put up my dish in the sink when Ashley just started screaming at the top of her lungs. And this woman, can scream loud as FUCK.

"What's wrong!?" I screamed as I dropped the plate and ran over to her. She was still in her chair, holding onto her belly.

"Dr... Now... Get... Nikki..." She panted out as she tried to keep her breathing even.. Holy shit, the baby was apparently about to pop the fuck out... Umm, find Nikki...Now...

"NIKKI SIXX!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!! YOUR WIFE IS ABOUT TO POP YOUR DEMON CHILD OUT!!" I screamed out, causing Nikki to come running into the kitchen, tripping and busting his ass on the floor mat.

"Holy fuck...Umm, lets get her to the car... Come on." Nikki helped her up as I walked with them as Ashley squeezed the hell out of my hand. Mick and Dj soon came tailing behind us as we got in Nikki's car, and Mick and Dj took the smaller one.

Do you guys know how hard it is to drive to the hospital with a furious pregnant lady who is busting in the back seat?? IT'S FUCKING HARD AS HELL!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X