Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 37 - Time With Slash

Before I knew it, I was being tossed down on the bed and Slash was on top of me. The kisses were a bit violent, and we were rough. I clawed at his shirt, taking it off and tossing it across the room as he did the same with mine. I bit down on his bottom lip, making him moan a bit as I smirked.

Before I knew it, we were both naked, tumbling around on the bed as we bit, clawed, and pulled each other's hair in a very needy way. Slash nor I could take it anymore, I needed him. He rolled over and retrieved his wallet, removing a condom and putting it on.

I gladly let him slip between my legs as he pushed into me roughly, making me gasp out in pain and pleasure. The rest was just pure ecstacy as we continued for hours. I was still tipsy, but not drunk... I'd definetly remember this time.

"God you're fucking amazing." I panted as Slash collapsed beside me, pulling the covers over our bodies as I scooted closer to him, letting my body fit perfectly to his.

"Ditto baby." He yawned as he wrapped his arms tightly around me, kissing me tenderly. "Goodnight. I love you, so much."

I sighed to myself and smiled as I pushed a few strands of his messy hair out of his face. "I love you too." He smiled to himself as he squeezed me tighter, loosening the grip shortly, allowing me to scoot my body down to place my head perfectly in the crook of his neck before I fell asleep for the night.

"WAKEY WAKEY FUCKERS!!" Tommy screamed as I heard the door slam open and then saw the tall drummer, Dj, and Vince all standing there with devious smiles on their faces.

I pulled the pillow over my head and made sure I was covered with the blanket before rolling over to Slash's side of the bed... Wait, Slash's side of the bed... It was empty. What the-

"He'll be back shortly, don't freak." Vince chuckled as Tommy ruffled his hair, making Vince slap him.

"Urgh." I groaned as I pointed to the blinds which were allowing sun to shine right into my face. "Clooose themmm." I muttered into the pillow as Dj chuckled at me.

"Alright, alright, don't get your panties in a wad." Tommy laughed as he quickly shut them, making me smile to myself.

"You can't get your panties in a wad if you aren't wearing any." I muttered to myself, but apparently, Tommy, Vince, and Dj heard it.... Maybe I was a bit louder than what I thought I was... Damn.

"Okayyyy." Vince awkwardly sang as he turned to walk outside of the room. Dj was now frowning, and Tommy was laughing so hard that I thought he'd fall flat on his face at anytime.

"Morning babe." Slash greeted as he held coffee an a brown baggy. Hm.... He brings peace offerings of food? And coffee... Ah-mazingggg, I mentally sang as I kissed him.

"Thanks sweetie." I smiled as he sat down on the bed with me, wrapping his arms around my blanket covered body which I still hadn't managed to dress.

I noticed the guys still standing at the doorway, smiling like a bunch of foxes.

"What?" I asked them curiously as they just shrugged their shoulders and laughed.

"Nothing." Vince smiled as he leaned on Tommy. "Just admiring how cute you two are." Tommy looked down at him and laughed softly, kissing the top of Vince's messy blonde hair. Awe how fucking adorable!!

"Can you admire that when I'm not naked under a cover?" I looked over at Slash who was smirking evily as the guys slowly exited the room and shut the door behind them. "Thank you!" I yelled out as I sat back on the bed, laughing as I sipped my coffee and finally opened the little brown bag.

It contained doughnuts and chocolate, which made me smile and practically tackle Slash while I was sitting down.

"Thank youuuuu." I squealed as I threw my whole body weight at him, wrapping my arms around his waist as he caught me, falling backwards on the bed. I pecked his lips and ruffled his hair before sitting back up. "I should probably go put on some clothes...." I sighed. I really didn't want to get up and do shit right now. I didn't want to do anything today. I was feeling a bit hung over from last night.

"Yeah.. You could.." Slash smirked as he held me there in his arms. "Or you could just walk around naked all day." He chuckled as I smacked his chest lightly, glaring at him.

"I don't think so!" I sat up as I pulled a little doughnut out of the baggy, stuffing it in my mouth before chasing it down with some coffee so I didn't choke. Yeah... I could choke.. I'm mentally retarted -.-

"You're right, I don't want everyone else seeing my beautiful girlfriend's body." Slash laughed as he got up, gathering my clothes off the floor and sitting them on the bed beside me and smiling. "Do you want to go over to Ashley's today? I kinda wanna go play with the new baby." Slash seriously sounded like a little kid wanting to go play with his friend.

"Do you think I can honestly say no to you?" I laughed before I nodded and sat my coffee on the night stand. "Of course we can baby. I want to see the baby anyways."

"Awesome." He smiled, bending down to peck my lips as he walked towards the door. "I'll wait out here until you get clothes on." Awe, such a gentleman.

"What if I want you to stay in here?" I asked like a child as I sat there with the blanket still covering me as I smirked at him.

"Well I'll stay then." He smirked as he practically pinned me to the bed beneath him, kissing my neck softly before stopping.

"And why are you stopping?" I frowned as he stood up and checked his wallet.

"Because if we start this, it ends up with sex, and if we're going to have sex, I need condoms." He sighed as he held his wallet upside down and frowned. "I seem to be lacking those."

Damn him....

I sighed loudly and flopped violently back onto the bed, grabbing a pillow and screaming into it. Sexual Frustration scream...

"I'm sorry love." Slash frowned as he sat beside me, pulling the pillow off of my face, kissing me.

"It's okay." I sighed and smiled at him, sitting up on the bed and shooing him towards the door. "Go. I'm gonna get dressed."

"Alright." Slash laughed as he got up and left me alone in the room as I got dressed as quickly as I could. I spent most of the time on my hair, which was alot longer than it was this time last year, which made me very happy.

When I was done with it, it literally looked the same as it did when I started... A mess... It reminded me a bit of Izzy's tangled black hair. Ha, I look like Izzy!

"Ready." I smiled as I stepped out of the hotel room with our cigarettes and phones in my hand.

We made our way down the hall, trying to find the other guys so we could take them home before we went to the Sixx house. After 20 minutes of searching, they actually found us by running blindly down the hallway, directly into us.

"Ow fucker!" I shouted as I sat there on my ass, rubbing my head that had hit the wall. "Are you guys ready to go home or what?" I grouchily asked as Slash grabbed my hand, helping me back to my feet as I glared at the boys who knew I was upset with them.

I recieved nods from everyone as I jingled the keys and started walking towards the car as they all followed. As soon as I got outside, I lit a cigarette, handing Slash's pack to him as I opened the car door, allowing the guys to pile in the back.

Slash climbed in the passenger seat quietly as I started the car, buckling up before going anywhere. I didn't pay much attention to the music that was playing as I drove. I was just super excited about going to spend sometime with Ashley, Nikki, and Lil' Sixx.

"Bye you guys!" I shouted as I waved to Tommy, Vince, and Dj as I pulled off from Tommy's house, smiling like a rat.

"You enjoy dropping them off a little to much." Slash chuckled at me as I fumbled for his hand, intertwining our fingers together as I smiled and continued to drive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X