Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 41 - ***ed Up Wedding

-Day of the wedding-

Things were all set up. I was about to walk down the aisle... My heart was fucking pounding. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Why am I doing this still? Why haven't I told Slash? Or Raven? Why am I an idiot? I don't fucking know!

The music starts to play and my feet start walking. I'm not holding flowers like your normal bride, but instead I'm holding a guitar, playing it as I go down the aisle. Also to add onto that, I'm in a tux and I'm wearing converse. I look like the biggest dyke ever.

I look up from playing guitar to see Slash standing at the alter, a smile plastered on his face. And then I look to my side of the alter to see Raven and Ashley. Ashley's in her wedding dress that she married Nikki in. Raven is in a tux that looks very similar to mine, but she's actually wearing dress shoes.

I finally reach Slash, sitting my guitar down and grabbing his hands as the preacher begins to speak. I don't hear a word he's saying and my whole world feels like it's crashing down on me. Everything is just moving so damn fast.

"Rayne, do you take this man, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, til death do you part?" The preacher asked me as I hung my mouth open, not being able to say 'I do.'

Slash stood there, his eyes wide as he waited, urged me to say the two words. Instead, I did something I thought I'd never have the guts to do in my life.

I grabbed the microphone and moved away from Slash, grabbing Raven's hand and pulling her to my side as her eyes grew wide.

"I can't marry you Saul." I announced into the microphone as the crowd gasped and I looked over at Ashley who was smiling and giving me a thumbs up. "I can't marry you because I'm a lesbian, and Raven is the one who should be standing on the other side of that alter." I said nervously into the microphone as everyone got quiet and just stared at me. Raven had a emotionless look on her face, which scared me to death.

I didn't say a word as I grabbed Raven's cheeks, pressing my lips to her's roughly, kissing her infront of everyone.

"I'm in love with a girl!!" I shouted out, pumping my fist into the air as Ashley began to clap, leading the whole crowd into a clap as I saw Duff standing there, wide eyed with Izzy holding his hand. Those two made an adorable couple. Axl was clapping for me as well, smiling as Slash picked up the microphone.

"You know, I'm actually kind of glad you came out to say that in front of all these people." Slash smiled, talking gently into the microphone and patting my back before walking slowly over to Axl. "If you wouldn't have done that, I wouldn't have had the courage to do this." And with that, he kissed Axl, wrapping his large arms around the singer's small waist.

"Oh my fucking God." I chuckled to myself as I applauded him, Axl wrapping his arms around Slash, holding him tightly.

"This is probably the most fucked up wedding I've ever been to, you know that right?" Raven chuckled from beside me, ruffling my shaved head.

"Yeah, I know. But it's probably the most realistic and gay one you'll ever see." I smiled before gently kissing her again, taking her hand in mine and walking to the middle of the alter. "Preacher, is it legal for you to marry two women in holy matramoney in this state?" I asked him as I held onto Raven's hands tightly.

"It sure is." He laughed at me as I kissed Raven again. "You've had one hell of a wedding girl." He laughed again as I just nodded.

"Hey everyone, the wedding is still happening!" I shouted out to everyone as Raven smiled warmly at me.

"You sure you want to do this? I can be a real pain in the ass you know..." Raven chuckled at me as I still held my tight grip on her hands.

"Trust me, I'm sure." I smiled at her. "I lost you once for 3 years and never stopped loving you since. I'm not losing you again."
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end!!
Yes, I'm a lesbian (: In real life, and in this story.

There will be another part that shows mine and Raven's relationship and what all adventures we go on together (:

Thanks for reading!!

Tumblr! http://rayne-the-lesbian.tumblr.com

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X