Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 6 - Ashleyyyy

I woke up in the morning, not bothering to open my eyes as I strethced out, feeling someone's arms around me, and a bare chest behind me. Wait... I didn't quite remember going to sleep with someone.... What the....

"Goodmorning Mrs. Drunk Ass." I heard Mick say as he cuddled closer to his pillow, which happened to be me.

"Wait... Did I drive here?" I asked, sitting up and lighting a cigarette, looking back at him and admiring his bare chest. God he was fucking gorgeous!

"Fuck no. You think I would have let you drive?" He said, astonished, sitting up fairly slowly. "Wait, you don't remember last night at all?" He asked, his eyes getting wide as his jaw dropped.

I shook my head no as he put his face in his hands, groaning about something, and I could tell he was kind of frustrated.

"What did I do Mick?!" I nearly screamed, sitting my cigarette in the ashtray, and grabbing his shoulders firmly.

"Well, number 1, you... You...." He couldn't really say it, but he was stuttering while pointing to his lips.

"I... kissed you...? Oh my God Mick I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I screeched, feeling pretty damn horrible. I technically violated one of my most favorite men on this whole earth, and I was drunk when I did it, that's what makes it so much worse. "I swear I'll never get that drunk again around you Mick... God I'm so sorry." I muttered, shaking my head, pulling at my hair.

"It wasn't your fault.... I made you sleep with all of your clothes on for a reason." He said, noting to the fact that I was still fully dressed, other than my bare feet.

I sighed, still shaking my head, "Thanks Mick..." I muttered, getting off the bed, scanning around for the bathroom. "Mind if I use the bathroom?"

"No Rayne, piss in your pants." He chuckled, nodding his head and pointing to the bathroom.

"Thanks." I said, going in to relieve my poor bladder, and fix my fucked up hair and eyeliner before I returned to Mick.

When I came back out, Mick wasn't in the room and I heard shuffling around in, what I assumed, was the kitchen. I slipped on my shoes, and walked out of the room, immediately smelling coffee.

"Ooooh, coffee. Can I have some?" I asked cheerily, standing beside him at the counter, scaring the shit out of him.

"God Damn..." He breathed, grabbing the counter tightly, "Yes... Mugs are up there... Damn." He muttered, relaxing against the counter, still breathing heavily.

"Sorry about that." I laughed, as I fixed a nice cup of hot ass coffee, immediately taking a sip of it, and regretting it. "Holy shit that's hot." I breathed, trying to cool off my tounge by hanging my mouth open, and panting like a dog.

"Well no, really? Just came off the brewer, you'd think it's hot huh?" He laughed, as I shot him a scolding look.

We sat there silently, drinking our coffee, and occasionaly looking over at each other, and back to our coffee mugs.

"I should probably go check on Ashley, make sure she made it back to the condo safely." I sighed, getting up to rinse out my cup in the sink, and taking Mick's mug from him and doing the same thing.

"I should probably come with you. You never know what Nikki or Tommy has done, that will probably make you hate them forever." He laughed, handing me the keys to my car.

"Yeah... That'd probably be a good idea." I said, walking out the door, getting in my car, and doing the whole t-tops out ritual.

We drove silently to the condo that was 10 minutes away, and finally arrived. We got out of the car, slowly walking to the door together, and before we walked in, Mick grabbed my arm, turning me to face him.

"We can't just be awkwardly silent about everything now Rayne," He whispered, shaking his head. "It was a drunken mistake, it's done and over with. Lets act like it didn't happen. I actually want to be 'TALKING' to you, not some humiliated person."

I got my key out of my pocket, nodding my head, and slowly pushed the door open. First person I saw was Tommy, up making some coffee for himself.

"Morning." He greeted us, grogily as he sipped on the coffee.

"Morning." Me and Mick muttered, looking around for Nikki and Ashley.

"Where's Nikki? And Ashley?" I asked Tommy, who was now chuckling as he proped himself against the counter.

"In the room. Be careful when you walk in." He said, scratching his bare chest, laughing still. Of course being Tommy, he didn't have on a shirt. He never like shirts. It was already hard enough to explain to him the he had to wear pants in most places he went to.

"Oh God..." I breathed, shaking my head before slowly walking to the bedroom door, Mick locking his arm with mine and smiling at me.

"Please don't burst in and kill Nikki for whatever he's done." Mick laughed, smiling at me as we stood up front of the door. I just nodded my head, slowly opened the door.

Nikki was curled up to Ashley, her back was facing him, just like Mick and I had woke up like this morning. They had covers over them though, which I was thanking God for, so I couldn't see if either of them were naked.

I didn't say a word to anyone as I let go of Mick, and just walked over to the curtains, shoving them open violently and screaming "Wakey Wakey Fuckers!"

Ashley jumped up, holding the sheet to her chest, almost taking the sheet clean off of Nikki, causing him to open his eyes and hold on the the blanket for dear life.

"Hey Rayne!" Ashley said perkily, blushing a bit, before looking down at Nikki, who still hadn't sat up.

"Did you guys..." I let my sentence trail off for a while while Nikki and Ashley both started blushing a bit. "Ewww! Nasty!" I screamed, shaking my head and laughing like Hell.

"Oh shut up, don't act like you and Mi-"

"Mick and I did NOTHING. So don't go there little one!" I laughed, pointing dead at Ashley, whose eyes were now wide as Hell.

"Nikki, I should kill you man." Mick sighed, shaking his head and laughing at Nikki, who was trying to keep himself covered.

"Shut up Mick." Nikki mumbled, rolling out of bed, not minding the fact that everyone in the room could see his white, naked ass, walk away into the bathroom.

"Oh God Nikki!" I screamed out loudly, latching my hands over my eyes to avoid the sight. "Put on some fucking clothes!"

"That's what I was doing!" He shouted back, chuckling at me before shutting the bathroom door.

"Rayne, you aren't mad are you?" Ashley asked, raising her eyebrows and seeming quite worried about my opinion.

"No. At least it wasn't Tommy. We all know Nikki's a little more heart-felt than Tommy. Drummer boy just does it because he wants someone to drum on. Nikki does it because, well.... He's, Nikki...." I smiled, sitting down in the recliner that was in the corner of the room and kicking my feet back.

"Yeah I agree with Rayne. Least it was the sensative one, and not the drumming machine." Mick laughed before happily walking over to stand beside the chair, staying quite close to me.

"I know... Tommy wanted to, but Nikki almost faught with him to keep him off of me. So, Nikki came in here with me to protect me from Tommy's perverted ass, and stuff ended up happening." She muttered quietly, starting to blushing again.

"Put on some clothes girl, I don't need a more detailed review of it. We are supposed to be going shopping today." I laughed, grabbing Mick's hand on instinct, dragging him out of the room. "What do you want to do today Mick?" I asked, not remembering I still had a hold on his hand.

"Stand here holding your hand all day." He smiled, looking down at our finger that were intertwined tightly together.

"Sorry." I blushed and quickly let go, while Mick to grab my hand again and start squeezing it tightly.

"Don't be." He smiled, before letting my hand fall back to my side, going to join Tommy in the kitchen.

I sat there for a minute, rubbing the back of my head before Ashley jumped on my back, almost causing me to fall flat on my face.

"Heyyyy." She squealed, putting her chin on my shoulder and holding tightly to me.

"Hey hun. What's up?" I asked, walking around the condo, checking out the rooms while she still hung on my back like a monkey.

"Nothingggg. Just super happpppy." She sang, squeezing me tighter.

"Please tell me you guys used protection." I whispered, not wanting anyone else to hear our little conversation. To me, stuff like this was private buisiness.

"Of course Rayne. I wouldn't done it with him any other way. I'm smarter than that." She said quietly, patting my hair.

"What is up with you people and touching my fucking hair?! Nikki did it, and almost lost his hand. Mick did it, and got scolded. Now you do it, and I just fuss at you." I laughed, slowly letting her down off of my back. "You people gotta quit touching the spikey-ness of my hair."

"'Aye, 'Aye Captain Crunch!" She saluted before running off into the kitchen, and jumping on Nikki's back causing him to turn his head to give her a kiss, smiling at her as he held coffee in his hand.

I laughed and just smiled at them. Shit, they made a cute fucking couple, and Nikki looked pretty happy. That was a first that I ever knew of. I knew Ashley was happy as fuck just by the way she was acting, and I was totally happy for them.

I walked in the kitchen and straight to the little mini-monster fridge that sat on the counter beside the fridge, opening it and grabbing me a monster.

"Holy shit, you're just as bad as Dj with those things!" Nikki laughed, apparently fussing about my obsession with my monster energy drinks.

"Hush it up. I'll drink what I please. My obsession came along way before I even knew who Dj Ashba was! So shut it Sixx." I laughed, smiling as the can hissed when I cracked it open as I drank it, feeling it burn down my throat and into my stomach, just the way I liked it. "Ahhhh.... That's a breakfest drink now." I said as I held up the can, laughing at myself.

"You are odd." Tommy said, shaking his head and drinking his coffee.

"So... Today me and Ashley are supposed to be shopping. What are you guys up to?" I asked, sitting on the counter as Mick walked over to stand beside me, not daring to try and jump up on the counter to sit beside me.

"Well speaking of the little guy, I gotta go meet Dj and James later on.. So-" Nikki was saying, until he was interupted by Ashley, who was fan girl screaming.

"Take me with you! Pleassseeee??? Rayne will end up hanging out with Mick all day!" She said, begging Nikki as she smiled, squeezing him and kissing his cheek.

"Actually, I was ignoring the fact that I needed to go see what this studio needed, because they called me the other day and asked me to come in because they wanted to talk to me about some shit. I was actually putting that off, but go with Nikki anyways, I'll be okay." I laughed as she squealed and hugged Nikki so hard, I thought his eyes would pop out for sure.

"Squeezing.... To.... Hard...." Nikki gasped as Ashley quickly let go of him, apologizing as he rubbed his neck. "Thank you..."

"Sorry. Rayne, I'll give Dj your little CD thingy. Maybe he can get you into some buisiness." She smiled, laughing at herself. We always thought that would happen when we came to Cali. We'd meet Dj Ashba, and James Michaels. Play with them, James would produce me, and Ashley would work side by side with him in buisiness while I worked with Dj.

"Yeah Yeah. Make sure he doesn't laugh at it. and kick his ass if he does. I'll call Nikki's phone and let you know what happens with this thing I'm supposed to be at. Nikki, what's your number?" I asked, pulling out my phone from my skin tight jeans.

We exchanged numbers, and Ashley left with Nikki with Tommy following, because of course he didn't bring his vehicle here last night since he had rode with Vince to the bar. Vince was God knows where in God knows who's bed.

"Bye!" Tommy shouted, waving to Mick and I before closing my door as I turned to look at Mick.

"You don't have shit to do today?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him as I started kicking my legs back and forth, making them hit my cabinet doors.

"No.. Am I supposed to?" He looked up at me, a little confused.

"I don't know! You're supposed to tell me that!" I laughed, making his confused look turn into a big, beautiful, smile.

"You just want to get rid of me." He said as he patted my leg.

"I want to do no such thing!" I continued laughing, and smiling like a geek.

"Yeah, sure." He agreed, dropping that subject. "If you want, you can take me back to my house, and I'll be out of your hair for today. I was thinking about getting a few things for the house or something."

"Ohhh, now you want to get away from me?!" I asked, holding my hand over my chest, which earned a weird look from Mick. "I knew it!"

He laughed at me, shaking his his head. "I do not! I'd love to spend the day with you, if you'd let me."

"No you don't want to stick around with my boring ass." I huffed playfully before jumping off the counter and walking to the bedroom, as always, Mick trailing behind me.

"What are you doing now?" He asked, sighing before sitting on the bed, watching me rummage through my giant closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D :D :D
This story just makes me happy because I wrote it AGES ago, and never shared it with anyone but Ashley XD
Reading it again now makes me feel really happy.
I hope you guys like it as much as I do!! <3

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X