Status: Complete.

Finding Who You Are

Chapter 8 - Goodnight

As soon as I stepped onto the cement porch, I began violently yanking my phone out of my pocket and dialing Nikki's number.

"Hello?" Nikki said into the phone as I heard a T.V playing in the background, what seemed to be some sort of reality show.

"It's Rayne. Let me talk to Ashley please Nikki." I said, trying to contain my squeals of joy until Ashley got to the phone.

"Sure thing. Ashley, it's for you darling." He cooed, as I heard the pitter patter of Ashley's feet as she ran to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ashley, Mick asked could he kiss me when we were at the super-market!" I squealed, jumping up and down with a huge smile that actually started to hurt my cheeks after a while.

"No fucking way!" She yelled, laughing and squealing too before calming down a bit. "Please tell me you fucking kissed him back!" She screamed into the phone.

"Duh!" I yelled as I started smiling and laughing again. "The cashier said that we made a cute couple, and Mick told him thank you, and that he thought I was absolutely beautiful and amazing!" I squealed again as I pictured the moment in my head, playing it over and over again in my mind.

"Oh My Gawd Munser Muffin! So you two are like, official or what?" She anxiously asked, as I could practically hear her breathing happily into the phone as Nikki yelled from the background.

"Rayne and Mick are together?! Mick is actually smiling and kissing her?!" He practically screamed in amazement, and I could almost picture his jaw on the floor and his eyes as wide as walnuts.

"I don't know yet. But I am staying here another night, so I'll know for sure by the morning time." I tried to say at a normal volume level, hoping Mick wasn't hearing me screaming out here like a mad-woman.

"You better fucking call me! I'm going to spend time with Nikki! I love you girl, and congratulations on the smooch!" She laughed, blowing imaginary kisses into the phone.

"Alrighty. Love you too girl! I'll call you in the morning! Bye!" I said excitedly, ending the call and stomping on my cigarette before opening the door to the house, closing it quietly to avoid disturbing Mick.

I slowly walked to the room, knocking on the door before I just walked in.

"Come in!" Mick called from the other side of the door as I slowly opened it, peering around the frame. "Hey." He said softly, standing there with a T.V remote in one hand, and food in the other. He was shirtless, and actually in shorts for once!

"Holy shit. You're wearing shorts?!" I asked, pretty astonished at how great his legs actually looked. They were super white, but that's the way mine are, and I thought they looked fucking amazing!

"Yeah." He laughed as he threw himself backwards into the bed, trying not to spill his food or drop the remote. "I hardly wear them, but sometimes they need to breath."

"Same here. I'm super white too. Don't feel to horrible." I laughed, sitting on the corner of the bed softly to take off my shoes before I put my feet everywhere.

I heard Mick sit down his food as I felt the bed shifting under me, and his arms were wrapped around me as his head pressed to my back. He just sat there like that as I leaned my head back, covering his arms with mine and closing my eyes.

"So are we together?" I asked quietly, not wanting him to pull away from me. His touch felt amazing, even if it wasn't on my bare skin.

"Only if you want us to be." He whispered in my ears, making me get chill bumps on my arms as I smiled to myself.

"I want us to be." I responded as I turned to catch his lips softly, wrapping my arms around him to depen the kiss as I finished kicking my shoes and socks off all in one fluent motion.

"Then we are." He muttered against my lips, continuing to sit there holding and kissing me like it was the last day of his life.

I broke away from the kiss, pressing my cheek to his bare chest which was pleasently a bit colder than my skin. He put one hand on my back, slowly scratching softly up and down my spine with his nails as his other hand tangled itself in my hair.

I didn't even bother to say anything about it, which apparently he thought was funny because I felt his shoulders shake as he resisted laughing out loud.

"Ready for bed?" He asked me quietly before kissing the top of my head, and pulling back from me to look into my brown eyes.

"I always dreamed you would ask me that." I chuckled softly, nodding my head and laying down on Mick's chest, throwing one of my arms over him and intertwining my right leg with his as he clicked the lamp off, and kissed my forehead, causing me to tilt my head slightly upwards.

I kissed him one last time before muttering, "G'night darling." and going back to my spot on his bare chest as he breathed softly but his heart beated faster and faster as I wrapped my arm tightly around him.

"Goodnight sweetie." He whispered, playing with my hair until I fell asleep again.

I could tell the whole, play with my hair, thing was going to happen every night. Or at least I hoped it would happen every single night as I fell asleep in his arms.

*TIME SKIP* ^-^ hehe

-4 months later-
♠ ♠ ♠
So next chapter is 4 months later!!
It contains bunches of surprises!! Leave me love c:
<3

Hugs x Kisses

-Rayne X