Status: New story! Trying really hard to keep going with this one. Comments would be lovely <3

You Don't Have to Worry

I am cold with every touch

One of the tasks given to an assistant tour manager was to personally pick up the bands from the airport. And that was exactly what Alison was doing this very moment.

“I hope their personality makes up for their lack of talent.” She said more to herself than anyone as she got off the car and walked to the entrance.

The three bands were arriving today, seeing that they were all on the same flight from California to Australia.

Three vans lined up behind her car, all waiting for their arrival.

She checked her gold Casio watch for the time, making a mental note that they should be arriving any minute now. But Alison being Alison, and Alison being extremely forgetful, had managed to not make a sign for the bands.

“I knew it. I knew I forget something!” she scolded herself in a harsh whisper and quickly tried to find a discarded piece of paper in a decent size, pulled out her favorite lipstick and quickly wrote the bands’ names.

Pierce the Veil
This Century
The Maine


The petite girl then raised her makeshift sign just in time for the people arriving from Los Angeles flood through the sliding doors.

She knew what the boys of Pierce The Veil looked like considering that she loved their music, but the others, not so much.

Sure she’s seen their music videos but she never really paid much attention to their faces.

Alison didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to know what these boys looked like. Tall, tattooed, with messy hair at the top of their heads, and strut like they own the place.

And as if on cue, a big group of boys went through the gates, each and every one of them sporting a pair of expensive, designer sun glasses on the top of their noses that put Ali’s cheap ones to shame, and walking as if they were models and the arrival part of the airport was their runway.

Alison rolled her eyes at this. Spot on, she thought, and took one huge breath.

“Here goes nothing.” She raised her sign to the bands’ direction but they were all too caught up being rock stars.

“Give them a chance, Al.” And with another breath, she threw her pride out the window and marched up to where they were standing.

“Hi.” She said loud enough to capture their attention, and all of a sudden the girl felt self-conscious about her appearance.

She woke up a little late and didn’t really have much time to figure out what to wear, so she threw on whatever she found in her closet that seemed decent enough. In this case, an old band shirt, some shorts and her trusty pair of Vans.

“I’m not sure if they told you guys about me but I’m Alison, your assistant tour manager.” She smiled at the faces before her, not really knowing where and who to look at.

“Hi.” The tall lanky one said first. “I’m John.” He offered his hand to the cute girl before him that didn’t look more than twenty. Ali put her hand in his big, rough ones and shook it. “These are my band mates, Jared, Pat, Kenny, and the PMS-ing asshole over there is Garrett.” Ali chuckled at his introduction.

“Nice to meet you guys.” She looked at them, trying to memorize their names in her head and shook all their hands except for the dick, Garrett. Ali could already feel that she was going to have trouble with him.

“Well I guess it’s our turn.” The smaller guy clapped both of his hands. She didn’t even have to look to know who it was. “I’m Vic.” Ali shook his outstretched hand.

“Tony.”

“Jaime.” She shook their hands as well.

“And Mike,” Ali put her hand in his but instead of shaking it; Mike kissed the back of it. “It’s a pleasure.” The tall guy looked at her through his lashes that earned a chuckle from the girl.

“Likewise.” She smiled. “And last but not the least?” Ali turned to the blonde boy to her right just to get a smirk in her direction.

“Joel. And these dickheads can introduce themselves.” She put her hand before him but instead of taking it in his, Joel ignored it and engulfed her with a big hug. “We’re huggers here.” Ali could only laugh.

“I’m Alex. Sorry about Joel.” He gave her a one-armed embrace.

“Yeah, he’s retarded. I’m Sean.” Ali couldn’t help but notice the resemblance of the two.

“Are you guys...?” she pointed back and forth at Alex and Sean.

“Yup, we’re brothers. It’s pretty embarrassing to be associated with this moron.” Sean answered for the both of them which only made Alex punch the guy but they all laughed anyway.

“I’m Ryan and I’m terribly sorry about all of them.” Alison laughed as Ryan pulled her to another hug.

“Well gentlemen, enough of that, follow me to your rides.” The boys obliged and started wheeling their suitcases behind Ali, and without wasting any time, she started to explain their itinerary for today. “Okay first van is Pierce the Veil’s, second one’s for This Century and the third van is for the Maine. The chauffeurs will bring you guys to the hotel where we will once again meet for your keys. Got it?”

A series of got its, yeps, and okays escaped from the boys’ lips and she smiled at how easy going they were being – for now at least.

“All right, well I’ll see you guys there.” She smiled and then proceeded to her car while the boys loaded their stuff in the designated vans.

Ali put her key in the ignition and started the car, sending a quick text to Drake with her newly-acquired phone that they’re already on their way to the hotel.

The moment she got there, she let valet take over. Alison headed straight to the front desk where she gave her information until six keys were handed to her.

She relaxed for a little bit, waiting for the boys to arrive. And when they did, typical Ali went straight to business.

“Here’s the thing guys, there are three beds per room, two singles and one mattress that you can conveniently pull out from underneath, and two keys will be given per band.” Ali looked at all of them, waiting for someone to ask as she distributed the keys.

A cute mousy boy who she remembered as Pat raised his hand.

“Yes, Pat?” she gestured her hand at him.

“Where will you be staying?”

“I’ll be staying with Pierce the Veil, hope you guys don’t mind.” The boys from the mentioned band high-fived each other while the rest of the group groaned.

“Why do they get to stay with you?” Joel whined.

Before Alison could even answer, Garrett spoke.

“Who cares, I’m jet lagged so let’s just get the fuck up.” John shot him a look that clearly said ‘be nice’ which Garrett ignored and rolled his eyes at. The green-eyed boy mouthed an apology towards Ali’s direction; she gave him a nod to assure him that it’s fine. Even if she wanted to just rip his head off his shoulders right then and there.

She very well knew one of them would give her an attitude, and she normally wouldn’t have tolerated it but she let it slide. She was trying to be nice to the boys. She’ll be stuck with them for two months, after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

The bands finally arrive! Things are finally going to become interesting. You y'all better stay tuned or whatevs. Anyway, a little feedback would be nice. Just so I'd know that people are actually reading my crap. :P

xx