Status: New story! Trying really hard to keep going with this one. Comments would be lovely <3

You Don't Have to Worry

I can't stand to be without you

Soon enough, all the bands that were included in the tour have arrived. And by that time, Ali was pretty sure that Garrett disliked her, to say the least. He wasn't very friendly with her after all.

Normal Ali would have called him a sour puss already because he was the only person giving off negative vibes everywhere he went. At least everywhere Ali was. The boys of The Maine weren't really so bad excluding the bassist, same with This Century although she has yet to see the two bands play. Pierce the Veil was the biggest exception though, Ali loved their music and the boys weren't that difficult to get along with either. Needless to say, she felt welcomed by the other bands. They were already planning on having game night with Alison the moment they found out that she was actually one of those very rare species of girls who geek out on video games. Movie night follows right after, featuring crappy, B-rate horror movies with bad effects. Alison Davy Smith was a sucker for this.

Emma wasn't jealous of this at all as she very well knew that Alison was one of the boys. She had her own charm going on as well, obviously. Already having the boys of You Me At Six love her and spoil her to death.

The two best friends may be different as it seems but they were predictably just as similar as it gets.

It was the night before the first show and everybody was having dinner down at the hotel's restaurant who claims to serve the best steak in town (which is what most of the big group ordered), care of Drake of course. A private room in the restaurant was reserved for the big group although the evening was very casual. They were either getting to know each other or catching up.

"So Ali, if you don't mind me asking... How old are you, really?" Joel asked. The girl in question swallowed the fry in her mouth to answer.

"I'm seventeen." She gave a shy smile and looked down at her plate - and just like every time she said this, all kinds of movement stopped and she took in every facial expression within a five meter radius. Ali then looked at her best friend who knew exactly what she was up to.

"Well shit." Mike said with an incredibly guilty look on his face.

As if on cue, Ali, Emma, and the other people from work started laughing in hysterics which only made everybody clueless as to why.

"Oh gosh! I wish I took a picture!" Emma said in between laughs.

"Best. Reaction. Ever!" Ali struggled while wiping tears from her eyes.

"You see boys," Drake started cutting his medium-well steak again while he shook his head with a grin, the groups of talented men in the room were still confused as it is. "It's a little prank she does to make every man who tries to flirt with her feel bad for himself. People would initially think she's this innocent little Asian angel, but I'll warn you all now, don't get deceived by her looks. She's actually quite the devil."

"Stop talking in fucking riddles, oldie." Ali finally caught her breath after the very hysterical set of laughter she endured.

Some of the boys were taken aback with her colorful language since they've never really heard her speak like that. Even Garrett was a little surprised but still thought that his assumptions towards the girl are true.

Not so innocent.

"Chill out guys, I'm not a minor." She rolled her eyes as she heard some people from the table breathe a sigh of relief. "And to properly answer your question," she looked towards Joel and smirked "I'm 22."

"Whew, you got us there Al." Vic said nervously. This earned him a chuckle from Emma.

"Don't sound so nervous now." She teased and Vic rolled his eyes at this.

"Anyway, no getting smashed tonight, gentlemen." Drake reminded the people before him. "Let's reserve our energies until the end of the week." He winked. And just as he finished his steak, he bid everyone good night as tomorrow's the big day and he claimed that they all needed their beauty sleep.

Soon enough, everybody else finished and started their way to their rooms. Some opted to hang out first and the other just wanted to rest.

Ali was extremely glad that her best friend's room was on the same floor as her although she already went ahead to her room that she shared with Max and Josh. Which makes the not-exactly-small Asian on her own with the boys of The Maine and golden boy, Joel Kanitz.

"Hey Al," Pat started, not entirely sure if he should ask the question he was itching to get an answer from. He was quite positive that he wasn't the only one dying to know.

Alison looked at the drummer's brown eyes with her eyebrows raised. She's taken quite a liking to Pat since they got here, he seemed like a sweet person.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He finally said. Five pairs of eyes were looking at her with utter curiosity, not really knowing what type of approach she should go for - only ending up with the best one: the honest approach.

"No, I don't do boyfriends." She chuckled at the end.

"That means you probably do every dude who isn't." Just then, five heads were turned to him, each face giving off the what-the-fuck-did-you-just-say look. Garrett couldn't believe that he said this out loud. By this time he's already positive that John was going to chew his ear off once they were alone.

What really surprised all of them was when they heard a soft chuckle from the girl.

"Can't really say I haven't done any." She shrugged, "But I don't see how that's any of your beeswax since you're such a sour puss." Alison rolled her eyes at Garrett, so much for being nice, she thought.

"Nobody likes a slut." He retorted.

What made this conversation a lot more awkward than it already was, was the fact that they were in an elevator. They were only on the third floor, and their rooms are at twelfth.

"Sucks for you, bro. Everybody seems to like me."

"More like your vagina... Bro." Garrett liked to push her buttons, but he didn't even know he already was. He smirked at the look on her face.

Garrett Nickelsen knew girls like Alison down to a science.

Just like that, the elevator dinged signaling that they were already on their floor. The rest of the boys couldn't be glad enough to escape the thick air of tension in that cramped up room.

They filed out quickly, trying their best to hurry to their rooms. Sadly not quick enough before Ali said something.

"Only a faggot like you wouldn't like it." She winked.

Alison hated a lot of things. And one of those was Garrett Nickelsen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day. Whew! You gotta hand it to me. I'm really lacking on the creativity department lately so yeah. Sorry -__-

I hope you guys liked this one, though! :) Let me know what you think.

xx