Status: New story! Trying really hard to keep going with this one. Comments would be lovely <3

You Don't Have to Worry

Now that you've figured out who I am

"He's such a little twirp!" Ali complained to her best friend in her room. Good thing it was empty since everybody went to sound check a couple of minutes ago. So the two we're good for an hour or so.

When Ali told everybody about the sound check this afternoon, Garrett gave her the attitude again. Saying that they've already been told so by their manager earlier.

"If only you were up earlier, you would have done your job properly." Ali quoted Garrett. "Can you believe it?! He's just a proper asshole!"

"Who are we talking about again?" Trust Emma to not pay attention. She was too busy playing temple run for the past ten minutes.

I really hope her character got caught by those evil monkeys.

"Garrett."

"Garrett as in Garrett Nickelsen?" Well that definitely did the job with catching Emma's attention.

"Yes." Ali said with an eye roll.

"But he's so beautiful!" Emma gushed.

"Are you being fucking serious right now, Em?!"

"Well I can't really help but be honest."

"He's such a dick!"

"He couldn't even hurt a fly."

"Now you're just being silly. That's preposterous." Ali glared at Emma who was probably thinking of bad things she could do to the boy.

"Garrett is so cute."

"That doesn't make things better, really. And you aren't helping one bit."

"Whatever happened to being nice?"

"I still am, he's just an exception."

"If I didn't know you better, I'd think that you have a crush on the boy."

"We both know that's a lie, he's a douche."

"All the boys you had a thing for are."

That was true. Alison only dated ill-mannered jerks. It wasn't like she wanted to 'cause that would be just crazy. At first they were the sweetest creatures she's ever met, and they become asses the next.

"That's not the point."

"Then what is?" Ali looked up to her best friend. She was beautiful, of course. Tan skin, blonde hair, hazel eyes and a ton of tattoos decorated her body.

"He's getting under my skin."

This surprised Emma. Nobody ever gets under Ali's skin. Not even herself!

"Really? Somebody actually got under Alison Davy's skin?"

"Shut up." Emma started laughing.

"It isn't even funny!" Alison yelled.

"It is! I can't wait til you guys fall in love." Ali made a gagging sound as Emma went back to playing Temple Run with a smile on her face.

"Get that smile off your face or I'll do it myself."

"Is that a threat?" Emma raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at her best friend.

"No, it's a warning."

"Is there a cat fight going on?" Somebody said from the doorway.

"Did I hear cat fight? Can I watch?" Another happy-slash-excited voice said.

"No cat fights, sorry guys." Emma looked up to the blue eyes and the brown ones behind them.

"Damn. I was beginning to think it was my lucky day." Josh Franceschi then plopped himself on the bed as Max followed.

"Well I guess I'll be going." Ali stood up and started straightening her tank top.

"So soon, love?" Max pouted.

"Don't give me that pout Heyler if you don't want me to punch it in. You guys aren't the ones I should be baby sitting." She pointed at the two boys. "Besides, they're all probably on their way back."

Ali picked up her phone that was lying on Emma's bed.

"Enjoy." Emma smirked at the girl.

"Yay!" Ali replied with utter sarcasm, matched with an eye roll. She closed the door behind her and walked to the room she was staying in.

Vic and Mike still weren't back. She's been sitting there, doing nothing for far too long. Most people would think that ten minutes isn't long enough, but Ali had the patience of a squid if they had any. So she did the first thing that crossed her mind.

"Hello boys!" She greeted the people in the room.

Everyone in the room almost stopped breathing when she burst through the door. She couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her lips.

Alison disregarded the fact that they were all here. By all, meaning This Century and The Maine. She also disregarded the fact that Garrett had groaned and fell into the bed in frustration. She was the last thing that he wanted to see.

The girl positioned herself beside Joel on the floor who was playing XBox with Kennedy.

"Call Of Duty. Hmm..."

"Wanna get your ass whipped, Ali?" Joel teased, not taking his eyes off the game.

"You're practically asking for a death sentence, Kanitz." She said confidently.

"Psh, right." That moment he spoke, it was as if there were spiders crawling up her arms - Alison was so disgusted that she had goose bumps on her arms.

"I bet I can take you down any day." She said, oozing with confidence while inspecting her nails in the process.

Ali spent countless of hours and days playing COD with her younger brother. He knew better than to taunt his sister.

"Sure, sweet cheeks." Garrett smiled sweetly at her and this made bile rise up her throat.

"But it's cool if you aren't in the mood to lose to a girl. Pussy." She said the last part in a whisper, even if she did, the girl was practically hoping he heard her.

"Well then bring it." Garrett smirked as he walked towards Kennedy who he took the controller from, not even bothering to ask if they've already finished their game. Alison did the same with Joel's controller. He already knew better than to cross the girl. She was incredibly vicious for someone so pretty.

The two started a new game and soon enough, Garrett ambushed her by shooting at the girl's character while she was on a killing spree.

"Had enough?" He asked her.

"Another round, sweet cheeks." She sneered and so they went for another.

"That almost sounded sexual." Kennedy whispered to Jared but apparently, it wasn't low enough for the two not to hear.

"I heard that!" Alison and Garrett said at the same time.

The rest of the boys looked at each other in amusement. They all knew that this was going to be good.

Almost an hour has passed and none of them seems to be giving up.

"Where the hell is -" Emma yelled from the door, but as she realised that the person she was looking for was sitting on the floor, concentrating. "Oh." And then she saw who Alison was against. "OH. This is going to be good. I'll call the others." She clapped her hands and proceeded to call the boys from You Me at Six, Pierce the Veil and A Rocket to The Moon. Soon, word traveled fast and most of the boys were cramped up in the room. Taking turns at who gets to stay near the pair who were so absorbed in the game.

Another hour has passed, and soon enough people were getting bored.

"Okay kids, trash talking has been amazing but this is seriously getting old." Jaime said honestly.

"Then get out!" Garret and Alison yelled - again - at the same time. This earned them chuckles from the ones left in the room.

Alison was ahead by two and she knew Garrett wasn't going to stop soon, but she was silently hoping that he'd grow tired. Her finger tips were getting sore anyway.

"I hope you're not a sore loser. But I seriously doubt that since you're such a pussy." Alison told her opponent.

"Can't think of a different insult?" Garrett always had a comeback when it comes to Alison and this surprised him. He wasn't really one to be rude especially to women but she just brings it out in him.

"Mhmm." She said nonchalantly, her focus still on the screen before her.

"Just have sex already!" Pat groaned from the back. Obviously this wasn't fun for him to watch anymore. People have left, and it was now back to the ones who were here before the game started.

And with a single press of a button, the game was over.

Alison stood up with a victorious look, doing a happy dance in her head. She faced Pat and punched him hard on the arm.

"Hey! What was that for?" The boy rubbed the part where Ali had punched him.

"That was for telling me to do it with that idiot." She pointed at Garrett who was still staring at the screen. "I hope you learned your lesson." She said, poison dripping from her every word. And with that, she left.

Garrett couldn't believe his eyes.

He never lost at COD.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes! Another chapter within 24 hours. Am I awesome or what?! Lol juuuust kidding guyyys. Anyway, comments are my favorite so drop a few nice lines.

xx