Love Story

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Blaze P.O.V.

After I park my car in front of her garage, I notice that she was still lost in her thoughts. I took off my seat belt and moved close to her. When I was near her ear, I said " there's no town called Nerd Town."

Purple's P.O.V.

When I hung up, I was lost in my thoughts untill, Blaze whispered in my ear.

I turned to face him and somehow, my lips touched his' lip. I pulled away fast and said " uh...where are we."

Blaze P.O.V.

I was a bit dumbfounded, and then said " uh...this your dive way is it?"

She look stright ahead and said " uh... how did you... right."

I moved back to my seat as she opened the door. Just as she was about to close my door, I said " uh...night."

" yeah night. And I'm not saving your arse again."

I chuckled and said " okay."

As I watched her went inside the house, I started my car again.

Third P,O.V.

After Purp got inisde, she went sright to the bathroom to shower. After the shower, I started packing to take with me to the hide out. When she was double checking the list, the door bell rang.

Purp P.O.V.

Once I was checking the list to make sure I had everything when my door bell rang. Ugh! I brang my book bag and my purse downstairs. I then went to my laptop to see who was at the door.

Blaze P.O.V.

When I was pulling out her drive way, I notice that her cell phone was in the cup holder. I put my car in parked and took her phone into my hands. I went up to the pouch and rang the doorbell. Just as was as I was about to ring the door bell again my phone rang.

Gives you hell - All American Rejects

I took out my phone and answer it.

I took out my phone and pressed the ingore button. I rang the door bell again. When she anwer the door I handed her back her phone. I looked up at her and was shocked that she was wearing a mini skirt that a tube top. Dam she was so hot that I want to fuck her so bad - ouch! What the -

" you were spacing out why?"

" I uh...thanks for letting me barrow your phone..... I mean your your welcome for ur phone. Uh... Bye."

I turn around fast and waling. My mind started thinking that I am an idiot. Who says your welcome for your phone after returning a cell phone. Ugh! I am suck an- ouch my nose.

THIRD P.O.V.
As Blaze walked away she was a little confused. Razz shrugged her shoulders and grabbed the other bag. After she locked her front door she called Blaze to warn him that he's about to hit his car. When she called him again, but it was to later he already hit his nose on the car door. She laughed and started to walk towards him.

Razz P.O.V.
As I started walking towards him, my phone rang.

Just the way we are - Bruno Mars.

I anwer it and started to walk towards him.

Blaze P.O.V.
After I rubed my nose, and got in my car and drove off to Jay's house.

Razz P.O.V. Once I hung up the phone, I saw Balze driving away. I shug my shoulders and walked towards the garage. As I got in my car, I took off my glasses and started drove to Starbucks.