Love Story

Chapter 2

After he left, she was just about to eat the ice cream when her phone rang.

Don't Trust Men - Lee Minwoo Ft Big tone

" what up Kev."

" there's fight you in."

" yeah."

Once she hung up, she got dressed, then left.

Purple P.O.V.

Once I got hom from the fight, I was so lazy to change so I just fell asleep on my bed. Sorry Let me introduce myself, My name is Purple. I know I have a werid name but thats what my mom named me when she was drunk and gave birth to me. My mom died when I was 10. My dad kicked me out when I was 15 becasue I had sex with Taylor in the living room floor and my sister took me in. My friends knows my secert that I street fight and then I pretend to be a nerd.

The next day, I had just finished making her breakfast when the doorbell rang. I put on her fake glasses and answer the door. When I opened the door, I was shocked to see my father, and the hoodie guy from last night on my front porch.

" Dave." I said

" Purple." He said in still cold voice.

"Ahem."

" right... this guy says he lives with you."

I looked at him and he mouth help me.

" unfortunately yes. He's a friend."

Dave uncuff him and said " Boy... If you get her pregnant , I better not see you in jail."

After he left, the hoodie guy started to walk away when I grabed him and pushed him inside the house.