Love Story

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Hoodie guy P.O.V.
I watched her get all frustrated. I was just about to laugh when her phone rang .
It Girl - Jason Chen
She picked it up and answered.
I got up from the chair and smirked at her with my hands crossed over my chest.
“ Hold on Hoe.”
She put the phone on the shoulder and said “ get out of my house.”
“ make me.”
She then spoke to the person on the phone telling them that she’ll call back. Once she hug up, She s pushed me out the door. Just as I was about to open my mouth, she said “ your fucking welcome for saving your arse now. I don’t ever want to see you again.” and with she slammed the door in front of my face.

During Dinner….
Purple pov
I sat down across from my sister and her boyfriend. I felt so awaked that I was about to text Kevin to get me out of this dinner. Just because my boyfriend canceled on me and my sister had a back up plan. I wonder if the guy is hot. What am I saying I have a - a guys voice interrupted my thoughts. I saw him talking to John. I was think that he was cute. When he faced me, I was shocked.

Hoodie guy pov
After I left her house, I to the park to see if the guys were still there. When they weren't there, I went home. Just as I opened the door Jenny, my dog pushed me down and started to lick my face.
" laze, where have u been.”
Just as I was about to answer him, he said “ never mind, walk Jenny because I’m head to the store.”
Once I putting the leash on Jenny, John said “You don't have plans for tonight rite." While putting on his shoes.
" what's the catch?"
He stood up from the couch and said “
" I promise that you'll go pulse my Ashley’s sister’s boyfriend canceled on her and I suggested that you’ll go with me."
I sigh and then said fine."
After he left, I walked Jenny, my dog to the park. Once I was at the park, I sat on the bench and untied her. When Jenny ran crazy, I kept my eye on her. I then started thinking of Ashley’s sister. I was trying to picture her but my phone rang.

Hot Tottie - User ft JayZ

I opened the text and read it.

JJ - Sorry

I repiled back.

Me - What did you JJ.

JJ - why do you always think that I did something bad.

Me- becuse you text the word sorry.

JJ - okay uh…. I made a bet with Taylor. And it evolves you.

Me - What’s that the bet.

JJ - you have to wait until Monday.

Me - fine.

Two hours later When I was ten minutes late, at the restaurant. I asked the host if there was reservation for Jackson.

The waiter said “ yes right this way, sir.”