Love Story

Chapter 5

Chapter

Blaze’s P.O.V.

When the waiter lead to where my brother was sitting, I said “ sorry bro, I had important things to do.”
He said “ its okay.”
Ashley said “ its fine, Blaze. Anyways… I want you to meet my sister Purple.”
I turned and was shocked to face the girl who saved me from the cop from this morning. I notice she was shocked too, I then said “ uh… Blaze.” sticking out my hand for her to shake it.
“ uh?. Oh… Purple…. I mean.. names Purple.” She said wile shaking my hand. Can you saw awkward. As I sat down I felt very awkward.

Purple’s P.O.V.
After he sat down, I felt very awkward and still in shocked that it just happened to be the guy that I saved from getting arrested. I sat there think of how to start a conversation with him. Then I started to think of a way to trick him so that Ashley will think I’ll be leaving him but really I will just ask Kevin to pick me up.

Blaze P.O.V.
As I sat down next to her. It was awkward sitting next her. As I was almost done with my food, she said " when your brother ask for the check, your taking me home got it."
" what? No way why don't you just go with our sister and my brother ."
" you rally want to go there ."
" yeah I would."
" your or so on."

Third pov
Ashley excuse herself to go to the bathroom.
" John, I have met your brother before." Purple said as she put the last piece of her stake in her mouth. My brother was shocked and then
said “ really? That’s why you guys were shocked before. Anyways where did u meet. "
" well he was - I steps on her toe. Make her wince in pain. I didn’t want her tell him that I almost got arrested or else I’ll be ling with my aunt’s farm o in Texas.
" you okay Purp." John said as he sat up straight.
" yeah clumsy old me."
Blaze said “I was hitting on her in a grocery store."
John- Oh boy, please tell me you did turned him down right. Because he won’t take no for an answer.
Purple laughed and then said “ I got him kicked out of the store.”