Status: New and Active!

In My World ...

Anonymous Notes

“Urg, I'm seriously beginning to think I should have eaten something properly before we came out tonight.” Chloe slurred as she sipped at a well chewed straw that was sitting in her seventh glass of bikini Martini, the blue alcohol had begun to stain her lips a deep purple, making her wipe at them self consciously every so often.

“Will you stop it! You're fine!” Anna scolded as she batted her new friends hand away from her mouth. Chloe grinned allowing her hands to find their way back to the stem of her glass. “So are you glad you came out with me tonight?” Anna asked leaning over and enveloping the intoxicated red head in a one armed hug, the pair dissolving into uncontrollable giggles. “I certainly am … its nice to let my hair out ...” Chloe said, scrunching up her nose in thought “I mean down, its nice to let my hair down.” and they dissolved into hysterics once again.

The clearing of someone's throat right beside their table made them stop, both girls biting their lips to stop the laughs from bubbling up again. “Yes?” Anna asked the blond waiter who was standing beside them carrying a tray, a bored expression on his face. “These are for you ladies” he said in a monotone voice as he placed full glasses of their chosen cocktail in front of them on the table. “Uh, I'm really sorry, but we didn't order these” Chloe said as she eyed them warily. “No mam, a gentlemen sent them over to the table. He sent this note with it.” The waiter handed her a folded note with curly but masculine writing on it.

I didn't peg blue as being your favourite colour. You're friend on the other hand …

Chloe raised her eyebrow, reading the note before handing it to an excited Anna, who was practically screeching 'let me see! Let me see!'. She cast a gaze around the crowded bar, the darkness with the occasional flashing light and the hoard of moving bodies made it impossible for her to identify the sender. “Oo! Who do you think its from?” Anna whispered, looking around at the packed dance floor too. “Maybe its that really cute guy by the bar over there … he keeps staring at you!” Chloe laughed and shook her head sizing up the staring brunette, “There's no way, he's completely gay, hes staring at the guy behind us!” she nodded towards a weedy looking guy sat behind them, who was staring back too.

Anna sighed loudly and lifted her drink into the air, “Oh darn, never mind, still, free drinks for us.” and she drained the glass in one mouthful. Chloe took one more unsuccessful look around, before shrugging and doing the same, feeling the burn of the strong alcohol flow down her throat. A idea popped into her head and she smiled mischievously, beckoning the waiter back over. “Uh hi!” She greeted, trying her hardest to sound at least a little sober, “Would you please return the favour to the sender, with...” she paused as she scribbled on a little pad from her handbag,

Actually its green, but good guess. Thanks for the drink. C x

“with this” She folded the note and handed it to the waiter who actually cracked a smile as he nodded and returned to the bar.

The girls waited patiently, chatting between themselves for another five minutes until the waiter reappeared at their sides, fresh glasses filled for them with yet another note.

Well, I was wrong again, I thought it'd be red.

Chloe's eyebrows creased as she once again replied.

And why on earth would you think that? C x

a few minutes an another drink later she got her reply.

Your hair... its red, rose red.

Well, I've never has it described as that before, but I guess. C x

Did you not intend it to be rose red?

I'm not really a fan of roses, I'm more of a lilly girl. C x

Lillies have their beauty too. Somewhat over looked by the common red rose.

Chloe sighed as she red the last note and glanced over the table at Anna who had kicked off her shoes and tucked her legs beneath her, having trouble keeping her eyes open. She smiled warmly and jotted down her last note, handing it to the waiter.

That's very true. I have to go now, it was nice … writing to you. C x

“Come on you, lets get you up, I think it's time we went home” Chloe cooed as she helped Anna to her feet, supporting her as she slipped her shoes back on. The girls walked slowly towards the club's entrance, a comfortable silence between them as they shrugged their coats on.
“Chloe?” A deep baritone called from beside the door as the girls made it into the fresh air. They looked to the source of the voice and Chloe blushed seeing Benedict and Matt Smith lounging casually against the club's outer wall. She smiled and waved at him. Anna broke free from her friends grasp and walked over to them, back to her bubbly self.

“Hi! How long have you been here?” Anna gabbled as she reached them. “Oh, not long, bout two hours.” Matt answered, his dark eyes twinkling at Chloe as she joined the trio.
“How rude of me, Matt this is Chloe our new character consultant for Sherlock, she'll probably be you're too in October if Mark gets his way, and this is her PA Anna, and ladies, this is Matt Smith, the doctor.” Benedict said waving his hand in introduction. His eyes were red rimmed from his alcohol consumption, but they still shone at he smiled at Chloe. “We were about to get a cab, would you ladies like a ride home?”

Chloe smiled sweetly at his offer and nodded, “Yes please, we originally planned to walk but I don't think we're in a fit state to do that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I hope to get another one out quickly! please leave me some feedback so i know what you think? seriously ... your comments are like crack or cat nip ... I need them! hope you like it.