Status: Comments are very appreciated!

Out for a Stroll

one / one

I was out again on patrol, my least favorite prefect job. I loved giving detentions and lines to annoying kids or getting to sit in the prefect cabin on the train, but I absolutely hated patrol. I was in my fifth year at Hogwarts, placed in the Gryffindor house. I’m not sure why I’m a Gryffindor though. The only time I’m ever loud is when I’m punishing students. I figured I’d be placed in Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Even so I enjoy Gryffindor. My housemates are loud at times, most of the time, but they are pretty great.

The only thing I don’t like about my house is the Weasley twins. They don’t care who their pranks hurt as long as they find them amusing. I’ve spent all my fourth year trying to catch those losers, but to no avail. Those two are slippery snakes. As much as I hate to say it they’re both pretty smart. Fred knows where to go and how to not get caught, and George is great with excuses.

This year I’m going to catch them though. No more cat and mouse. Those brats are mine. I’m sick of playing games. It’s annoying have the other prefects laugh when they ask me if I’ve caught them yet. The thing is though I actually have to catch them, I can’t just punish them without proof.

Tonight I saw them leaving the common room. I don’t think they even saw me. Ha! This is going to be fun. I followed them quietly out the door and down the stairways. I looked down corners and crept down so the two ginger mop heads wouldn’t turn around and spot me. I could call them out and give them lines for being out late, but that wasn’t good enough for me at this point.

I turned around the corner and saw they were turning around a corner in front of me. I hurried past the hallway and looked. There was only one mop head. Where did the other one go? No matter, I’ll just keep following this one. I think that one’s Fred. Yes I’m positive. Fred was the one wearing the green socks, George was wearing red ones.

When he turned another corner I followed again. He wasn’t there. I looked over to see a door I hadn’t seen before. I’ve walked down this hallway a million times and the door wasn’t ever there. I looked to see that the wall around the door was closing. I knew Fred was in there. I opened the door quickly and stepped inside.

“Fred I know you’re in here! Come ouuuut- what the bloody hell!”

“Hello Roxy! Out for a stroll?” Fred smiled.

The idiot boy was underneath me. He was stupid enough to stand right in front of the doorway. He looked at me with his dumb brown eyes. His smile was a little bit charming, but more annoying. I stretched out my arms so I could get up. For a second my legs were straddled around his waist. He smirked at me. The boy actually had the nerve to smirk at me.

I went to stand up but then thought against it. I was still in my uniform and I was wearing a skirt. I realized how stupid I must look. Sitting on top of Fred Weasley of all people! His pranks were annoying and at best and he was… alright at Quidditch. Okay he’s a pretty good beater. I turned my head so he couldn’t see me blush from embarrassment.

“Are you blushing Miss Sullivan?”

“No! I am not blushing!”

“Then look at me.” He said. I turned to see him smirking at me once more. His hand was now around the back of my neck. I’m usually cold so the heat from his hand gave Goosebumps. Fred pulled my face closer to his. “You’re still blushing”

I could feel my face getting warmer and warmer. I was about to turn away and get up. At this point wearing a skirt was the least of my worries, but his hand wouldn’t let me. He shifted his position a little and sat up a bit. His eyes were staring into mine, mine into his. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. Maybe I did enjoy chasing him around a little. It was kind of fun seeing what they were up to.

Before I realized what I was doing I leaned in closer. His breath felt warm on my chest as he looked at me. His hand moved from my neck down to my back. Fred pulled me closer to him. My hand played his hair for a moment. He had a look of desire in his eyes. He was no longer wanted the tease of his skin slightly touching mine.

His lips felt warm against my own. He was sitting up and I was still in his lap. Fred’s hands were in the waist of my shirt, mine in his hair. I didn’t feel annoyed at all. I felt excited. There was this thrill I could feel all over.

“I thought you were going to shrug her off. Not snog her!”

Both Fred and I jumped. Fred looked and started laughing. I blushed and turned my head the slightest and saw George’s bright red socks. I’m pretty sure they matched my face. Just as I was about to get up Fred whispered in my ear “we should do this again sometime.”

I straightened myself up and looked at the two boys. They were both smiling at me. Fred was smirking because we got caught, George was laughing because he caught us. “I won’t give any of you lines for being out too late if you keep this quite, but if I see you out this late again” I said trying to keep a serious look on my face. “You two won’t be so lucky.”

Fred winked at me. “Sure Roxy, I’m looking forward to next time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think please :)