Status: Slow -I hope you like it, this is totally different to what people is used to write and read and I really like it. Let me know what you think :)

I Will Hold You When No One's Around

Chapter 5

I will hold you when no one’s around.
5-

“Hey baby…” –Ally said, tenderly.

“Hey… what are you doing here?” –I answered with bright eyes, smiling.

“I want to make up to you, and I want to let you know that I’m sorry for what I said, I love you” –I remained in silence. “Do you love me?” –Her voice sounded like an angel’s, hypnotizing me.

“Yes I… I do.” –I answered to her unexpected question, with a little bit of doubt.

“Do you want to make me happy?” –She asked, while climbing on top of me.

“I- I guess so…” I said, not taking my eyes out of hers.

“Perfect.” –She smirked, and, in the sexiest voice I could ever imagine, she said the words.

“Give me what I want.” –She finally said, pressing her lips softly against mine, but roughly at the same time. I nodded.

I was speechless. I could sense her cold hands traveling on my back; I felt goose bumps growing on my skin, her touch completely melting me on the inside.

However, I barely have any time to analyze my feelings since she grabs me by the arms and has me pinned against the bed’s headboard already. Her lips meet mine, and she nearly forces her way into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance and she lets go of my arms to unbutton my flannel shirt. After she's done unbuttoning it, I allow her to slip it off my arms. I felt the knot of desire forming inside of my stomach as she kissed every inch of my upper body.

The sensation of her body against mine, the non stopping moans full of pleasure coming out from her and my mouth, her light blue eyes that were now filled with lust and her lips and oh the places where she placed them… she was driving me insane, and slowly taking me to ecstasy.
I believed it was happening, I thought we were actually doing what I was so scared of, I felt it was real. But the growing pleasure inside of me perished when the annoying sound of the alarm clock started ringing inside of my ear. And it was not only the feelings which disappeared, it was her. Her sculptural almost naked body that once was so active over me was already gone astray. I opened my eyes, to find myself covered in the sheets of my bed.

Yeah, it was one of those dreams. For a moment it felt so wrong, so disrespectful and stupid, but then I could only think about one thing, and it was how amazing it would be if that reverie came true, because it’s not like I had disliked it, if you know what I mean.

“Are lesbians always like that?” –I could hear myself ask, while I sat up and took deep breaths to calm down.

“I don’t understand what you mean…” –I tried to lie. I knew that my other self was talking about the exploding hormones every time.

“You do. Jesus Christ, even in your dreams? You are so dirty, you know? –The annoying voice said, scoffing.

“I can’t help it, okay? I just… I miss her.” –At the beginning of the sentence I could tell I was almost screaming, but when I finished it was just above a murmur.

“I notice.” –I didn't answer. “You can just call her or go visit her, there’s no need for wet dreams,
baby.” -My copy said.

“Can you avoid those kinds of words? It feels like she’s listening to you…” –I looked around, searching for her, with no results.

“Darling, no one is listening to you, I am inside of your mind, you are alone.”

“That’s not true, you were outside yesterday.” –I claimed out loud.

“Who says so?”

“I saw you!” I yelled, but it was already gone, and I wasn't going to try to get it back. I stood up and got ready as fast as I could, came out of my house and turned on the car. This was going to be a big day for me, too bad Ally wasn't going to be there with me to watch.

Today I was going to a job interview with the president of a big international insurance company named BMI, where my father used to work. I had always wanted to follow him in that career; I had just finished college and already worked for a successful computer store as a manager, however, if I made a good job while working with this company I could get some very nice incomes, totally better than the salary I had already. I was nervous, but what the hell.

This was a great opportunity for me and my mother, I didn't live with her anymore, but I was always checking on her, paying the bills and sending her a generous amount of money every month for the house exes and stuff, since she didn't ever work again since dad died 6 years ago.

I arrived to the building where the interview was and got myself in, right away, a nice young girl took me to the president’s workplace.

“He will be here in a moment, there are some cookies on the desk and you can sit there if you want.” –She said, with a kind voice, full of sweetness, pointing to the chair that was placed in front of the writing desk.

“Thank you very much, I will wait.” –And with no need of words, she got out of the room.

I walked around the large office, which had numerous golf trophies and medals. I found a big, big
mirror, in which I could manage to see a girl. This serene, young woman I saw had deep eyes of the color of varnished wood. Her thick, wavy, black hair was being worn in a dignified, practical style. She was tall and her skin was very white, pale, actually. Her thick lips were colored with a nice shade of red. She was wearing a very professional outfit, and she looked so beautiful. This girl was going to succeed in life. No doubt about it. I sat down on the chair that the nice secretary had mentioned, and waited about 5 minutes.

I was very anxious, and my hands played with each other. I was about to take a cookie when the only door of the room opened. That’s when I saw my potential future boss. He was an old man. He was wearing a gray suit and a sky blue tie that matched with the color of his light orbs. The robust gentleman had a big nose and very thin lips and several wrinkles all over his visible white skin; he actually looked similar to my grandfather who had passed away some years ago.

“Hello there, you must be Mr. Darrel’s daughter. My name is German Nolan.” –This man inspired trust and had a very polite voice.

“Yes, that’s me! Nice to meet you, sir.” –I stood up and answered with a big smile on my face. We shook hands.

“Take a sit please.” –I did as he said. “You know, I and your father have been friends since he started working for me, he is a great, hardworking man, I lost all the contact I had with him, after he retired. I would be glad it if you could give him my greetings.” –I didn't say a word. I could tell he didn't know about what had happened to my dad some years ago. As he told me his and my father’s long story, I stared at him with attention, not knowing if he would be very happy with the true, I didn't have the nerve to interrupt his delightful speech.

“I can’t believe my father did such great things for people when he was alive… I thought he was just another insurance agent like everyone else.” –I let out, surprised for all the acts Mr. Nolan said my dad had ever made, and I didn't know about. I didn't notice his shocked face.

“What do you mean? Is he dead?” –He asked concerned.

“Yes…” –I said with a little sad smile, with my eyes locked on my lap. “He passed away almost seven
years ago, one year after his retirement. Maybe work was what kept him here, he looked so happy every time he came back from here, talking about how the business was going and how he was doing…”

“Oh my good Lord… I’m sorry, you should have told me, if I had known, I wouldn't have talked so much about him, I… I don’t know what to say… Why didn't anyone notify me about it? Jesus Christ. I am very sorry, darling. You sure are angry…” –I could feel regret, guilt and sorrow on his words; he was surprised and incensed at the same time.

“Don’t worry, it’s completely okay, I am fascinated with all these storied you told me about him…” –And, as a matter of fact, I was. “There’s a moment when sad memories disappear, and you only focus on the nice ones… like these.” –I made sure he felt better; my father’s death wasn't his fault anyways.

“I feel so bad... I really am sorry, what can I do to make you feel better?” –He questioned. “What if you start next month and get paid vacations?” –He smiled.

“Wait… what? Start? Am I hired already? But I didn't talk at all, what about the job interview?” –I asked, with confused and excited beam at the same time.

“Of course you are hired! You've been hired since you were born! I was just waiting for you to come; any Darrel’s daughter has the right to be in the business! And I saw your curriculum, you are graduated from The Expanding University of Management, Design and Computers; the EUMDC! That’s a great university! Besides, I know your father; he sure taught you everything he knew. You are a great girl, Darrel.” –He said, confident. I couldn't believe it.

“Well, thank you, thank you so much!!! Mr. Nolan thanks!” –I shout, hugging him with all my gratitude.

“It’s perfect; I can’t wait to start working with you. Now, go home, sleep and relax, because next month you won’t rest! And, darling, you can call me German” –He said all happy and laughing. With those final words he let go of my embrace and shook my hand farewell.

“Hey, Darrel!” –He called, just before I left the office. “Welcome to BMI!”

When I arrived home, I still had a huge smile on my expression; I couldn't wait to tell my mom the amazing news. I dialed her phone number and told her everything, she was so happy for me; I could feel the grin on her face even though I wasn't seeing her. After 50 long minutes of talk, we said goodbye. I was incredibly happy, things were setting on place, it all was perfect, except for one thing...

...Ally.

I was so eager to call her and tell her what my day was like and talk about stuff as we used to do every day, but that was not going to happen. We needed to have some time away from each others, no going out’s and no 3 hour telephone conversations. Sure I wasn't happy with that, but that would help us to grow up, and it would help me to clear my mind.

I put the device down, went to my bedroom and changed that beautiful outfit I was wearing for a pair of shorts and an over-sized sweater. After I had already got rid of my make-up and combed my hair and re did it to a messy pony tail. Since I didn't have breakfast and it was already 2 in the afternoon, I walked to the kitchen and made a pair of sandwiches to ease my hunger. I grabbed a book and went back to my bedroom, deciding I was going to distract myself from any yearning of calling Alice.
I was a fast reader, and could finish a whole book in just one day, and if I proposed, I could take even only a couple hours. By 8:00 PM I had already finished three books of the old 7 book saga named “Seven Deadly sins” by Robin Wasserman. Each one of these books was about one of the seven capital vices, and each one of them was represented by one teenager and a story about what they won but at the same time lost by letting the devil get inside of them. These books were so interesting I even ignored the noises that came from my stomach.

It was 2:40 AM and I had already read “Envy”, “Pride”, “Wrath”, “Sloth”, “Gluttony” and “Greed”; I hadn't even touched the first book from the series yet, though, it was named “Lust”, and I knew I wouldn't quite like it. Despite of that, I wasn't sleepy yet, and I really had a big desire of reading about my lately most committed sin, but it’s not like they were going to teach me a lesson or they actually meant anything to me, I was just having some entertainment.

I became really immersed in this book. Sure, in the beginning, the teenagers' attitudes are obnoxious, pathetic, unhelpful, pitiful, deplorable, and unflattering, but I started to identify with these characters when their motivations and smaller desires were revealed. It didn't excuse their behavior, but I felt at that point the plot definitely thickened. Robin Wasserman had written a story that took a very old theory and made it fascinating.
What if you did something that you knew you shouldn't? I recognized what the author meant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this wrong? xD Wow.. I didn't really love this chapter...! I've been busy with school and now I'm on a little break I wanted to update! I'm sorry...!

So, the thing is I have some chapters written already, and I'm going to post the next one as soon as I have a chance!

I'M TRYING MY BEST ;w;