Status: one-shot

Ya Budu Vsegda Lyubit Tebya

I will always love you

Josie lay down on the couch next to Evgeni Malkin. Geno looked at Josie as she sighed he quietly said to her “Ya tak silno zshelayu chtobee tee veeshla za menya?” ” Da” Josie said. Geno looked so surprised when she spoke to him in his native tongue. “vy ponimayete meniya? “K sozhaleniyu, ya poka ne govoryu po russki.” He knew she was trying for him. It took her time to understand his language and sometime for him to understand her language. Josie was Canadian which took his mother by surprise and his father didn’t think she was good enough for his son that was before he met her and saw that his son was learning English from her. And she was learning Russian from him very slowly but she got it.
On the day of their wedding they had two ceremonies one for the non-speaking Russians and one for the Russians. Thankfully Josie knew what to say during the Russian wedding. Geno had taught it to her a month before. Once the ceremony was over and Geno had kissed his beautiful bride he said “ya samey shaslivey chelovek na zemle patamu chto u menya yest ty.” She said to him “S uvazheniem” he nodded.

That was the happiest night of their life the second was when Josie announced she was pregnant with twins. The look on Geno’s face was so surprise that he started to cry saying “dorogaya moya, Ya tak lyublyu tebia!” she knew geon would be so happy.

Nine months later Josie gave birth to twins the first twin was a boy his name sergei Malkin and the second twin was a girl they named her Sydney Malkin.

Do you understand me? : vy ponimayete meniya?
Unfortunately, I can not yet speak Russian : K sozhaleniyu, ya poka ne govoryu po russki”
I want so much you married me : Ya tak silno zshelayu chtobee tee veeshla za menya?”
Yes : Da
I am the happiest man on Earth because I met you : ya samey shaslivey chelovek na zemle patamu chto u menya yest ty
Yours faithfully : S uvazheniem
My dear : dorogaya moya
I love you so much : Ya tak lyublyu tebia
♠ ♠ ♠
if you don't understand sorry i wanted to try some russian so if its not perfect sorry again