Status: Spotty

The Sun Always Sets in Paradise

Chapter Fifty::

I had packed my large suitcase the night before with shaky hands and a fearing heart. I broke down in tears a few times but had to constantly remind myself to not show fear. Be strong.

Max wasn't there when I had accomplished the tedious task of preparing everything. I was glad of that though. Not so much when I had to sleep. I woke up a few times in the night, gasping for air and clenching my blanket till my knuckles were white and my hands began to ache.

I now sat, cross-legged, on my bed. My headphones were cancelling out any noise possible. Max would have been upset with me. Always be aware of your surroundings at all times, he'd say. At the moment, I didn't care. Something was going to happen sooner or later, so why would losing myself in music for a while matter?

I've got some issues that nobody can see and all of these emotions are pouring out me... I hummed with the tune even if I couldn't hear myself.

My phone vibrated from where it rested on my knee. Slowly, I lifted my head from the wall and opened my eyes. The light streaming through my window gave a little illumination to the dark screen. I sighed before I pushed my lock button.

Max had texted me. Come find me.

He's testing my tracking skills. So I sat and thought about it. What do I know about Maxim? Quite a lot, really. But where does he like to be? With me. At home. At the park. On the trails.

That's too obvious though. He wants me to find him. But I need to work for it.

I scrambled out of bed, leaving both my iPod and phone, and ran to the front door. I quickly slipped my running shoes on and swung open the door. My breath caught in my throat. Max stood there; right in front of me.

He took no time in grabbing my waist and crashing his lips to mine. The air escaped my lungs in a sigh of content. I laced my arms around his neck.

We didn't even make it to my room. Max had just shut the front door before we, like animals, attacked each other in a loving passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song was Kid Cudi - Soundtrack 2 My Life