Status: Spotty

The Sun Always Sets in Paradise

Chapter Fifty-One:: And It Begins

Chapter Fifty-One::

I had spent the rest of the night silently crying in Max’s arms. I couldn't suppress the flow of sorrow and fear with my temporarily weak willpower. The tears were adamant. Max, however, said nothing. He simply held me but that was really all that I needed. Anyways, I knew that he wasn't good with words of comfort and he didn't feel comfortable whispering pure lies to me.

We both knew that there was this inevitable feeling that something bad was going to happen. No matter what, I prayed that all my problems would go away and that I wouldn't have to go to Europe. I don’t necessarily know who or what I was praying to. Maybe I was wishing that this all wasn't happening. I had no idea. It was all just so confusing.

*^*^*^*^*

School ended for that year. Now, only two days separated me and the European trip. I was terrified. Ellie was inexplicably excited. That made me sick to my stomach. If only she knew… If only she knew what was coming. It was looming over me like a black cloud.

Again, I was terrified. So, I spent every possible moment with Max. He “trained” me every now and then, we would go running together, watch movies, or have sex. I swear, we had sex in every inch of the house. At random, I would be doing laundry and we would end up in a passionate embrace in a clean and dirty pile of clothes.

Nonetheless, it assisted in keeping my fear somewhat at bay.

*^*^*^*^*

Twenty students and five adults traveled to the east coast on a Monday afternoon by buses. It took a little over two days but everyone made it to Richmond, Virginia. We flew out of – I forget the name of the airport – to later find our first destination. London, England.
♠ ♠ ♠
I sincerely apologizing for my delay in updating. As of late, I have been working two jobs and just haven't found the proper time to sit down and actually write! :(

As a way to make up for it, I am willing to post a line or two of part 3! Yes. I just stated that there will be a part three. Part two of this story, however, may not be as long as the first part. (The part that you are currently reading.) Nonetheless!! before the story is over, I plan on giving all of my amazing readers a taste for part two. I may have to put a 'sneak peak' chapter in at the end. Yay? Nay?

I would appreciate feedback on the matter! :)