Status: Complete!

Our Love Is Real

Number Three

Quinn's POV

5 Years Later

I woke up when Tyler was placing soft kisses on my cheek. I groaned when I remembered that this was Carter's fifth birthday and that I had so much to do. "Congratulations!" Tyler mumbled to me before I rolled out of the bed. I stumbled to the bathroom and looked at my disheveled appearance.

"Why are you congratulating me?" I asked as Tyler entered the bathroom. He came up behind me and placed his hands on my belly.

"Because five years ago today you gave me my son. And hopefully in nine months you will give me my third child." I laughed because Tyler was very determined to get me pregnant again. He was wonderful when I was pregnant with Carter and completely ecstatic when I was pregnant with our daughter, Riley who is now two years old.

"Fine. Get a test out." I said refering to our montly ritual of checking to see if I was pregant or not. We had been at it for two months and we were getting impatient. Tyler pulled out a test and left the bathroom. Once I was done taking the test he came back in. We were silent for three minutes because we had been trying so hard to have another child. With both of us being twenty-five, we were even more prepared for children. Once the three minutes was up Tyler picked up the test.

"Holy shit! It's positive! Baby, we're pregnant again!" He exclaimed before engulfing me in a hug.

"Do you remember what labour was like for Carter?" i asked him before he pulled away from our hug.

"How could one forget that?" He said sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

"Okay push baby! You can do it!" Tyler said holding my hand. He looked worried because labour is a lot worse then people say. Those people who say that's it wonderful are lying. It is wonderful when you have your child but you still have to go through all the pain before hand. I have been in labour for sixteen hours, and I was about ready to get this baby out of me.

"Why don't you fucking do it then?" I shouted while I started pushing again. Tyler laughed, really laughter at a time like this.

"Okay, loosen up on the grip there, I need to be able to hold a hockey stick." He said to me.

"Don't complain about your job to me. I have to leave mine for six months. All because you couldn't keep it in your pants." I muttered. Tyler knew that I didn't mean anything bad thing I said, I was only saying them because the pain was making me loose my mind.

"I see the head. One more big push Quinn." The doctor said, encouraging me to keep going.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, please get this baby out of me." I screamed. Two seconds after that I heard a soft cry. It was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard.

"It's a boy!" The doctor said before handing our son to Tyler.

"He's so beautiful." Tyler said as the tears rolled down his cheeks. Tyler handed me our son, and my breathe was taken away.

"Hello handsome." I said while crying. I handed him off to the nurse while Tyler sat down on the edge of the bed and wrapped me in a hug.

"6 pounds, 5 ounces. Do we have name for him?" The doctor asked. I nodded my head, because Tyler and I had discussed names for about seven months.

"Carter Tyler Seguin." Tyler told the doctor, before I was handed our son again.

End Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, but I mean, who could forget Riles? I mean three hours in labour at the hospital, that was a gift from god." I said to Tyler while laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

"I see the head." I heard the doctor yell. I looked to Tyler with a nervous look, we had only been at the hospital for two and a half hours.

"Already?" Tyler asked before taking a peek. "Yep, that is definetly a head." He said before grabbing my hand again. I pushed more final time before hearing a babies cry.

"A healthy baby girl!" The doctor said before Tyler cut the cord. Tyler handed me our daughter as I started to cry.

"She looks just like you." Tyler whispered in my ear. "And that is why she is never allowed to date." He said while laughing. I handed my baby off to a nurse again and waited.

"6 pounds, three ounces. Do you have a name for your daughter?"

"Riley Quinn Seguin." I said to the doctor.

End Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think this baby will be like?" I asked Tyler before I stepped in the shower.

"Hopefully something in between Carter and Riley." Tyler said before stepping into the shower behind me.

"We can only hope!" I said before beginning to wash my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this took longer than I expected it would take to write. This is the sequel to 'Is This Real Or Just Pretend?', so if you haven't read that, go check it out. Any guesses on what gender the baby will be?

Enjoy!