Status: Complete!

Our Love Is Real

Expanding Family

Quinn's POV

3 Weeks Later

Tyler was just getting back from a road trip. He was gone for two weeks, and I missed him more than anything. Riley was never great when Tyler was gone. She is such a daddie's girl, so she is moody when she is away. Lord only knows how moody she will be when she is a teenager! Carter was just fine when Tyler was gone, because he was old enough to know that his dad would be back soon. I was exhausted. I had finally just gotten Riley down to bed. She was determined to stay awake until her dad was home, but I told her she had to go to bed. I heard the front door open and close. I ran down the stairs to see Tyler setting down his bag. I ran into his arms and kissed him.

"I missed you so much!" I said before kissing him again.

"I missed you too." He said before picking me up and carrying me up the stairs. He started kissing my neck.

'We have be quiet." I stated, because I knew exactly where this was going.

"Tell that to yourself, not me!" He said before continuing to kiss my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rolled over as the sun shone on my face and groaned. I hated getting up in the mornings, especially since the days were longer because the kids were fussy and didn't enjoy bed time. I slowly opened my eyes and peered at the alarm clock. It read 10:16.

"Oh shit!" I yelled before rolling out of bed and running to the bathroom. I heard Tyler move on the bed.

"What is going on?" He asked while walking into the bathroom. His hair was flat and messy.

"We have a doctor's appointment in 44 minutes and Miranda is going to be her in 30 minutes to watch the kids." I said before rushing to get ready. The whole morning was a whirlwind. Everything went by so quickly. After barely making it out the door before eleven, we sped to the doctor's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Quinn you are almost three months pregnant. That means we can could tell you what the gender is, if you would like." The doctor said to Tyler and I as we were getting our ultrasound done.

"We want to know!" I said before we even got to discuss it. Tyler and I had waited to find out with both of our children, and I wanted to know this time.

"Alright, it looks like this one is a girl, and the other one is a boy!" Both of our head snapped back at the screen.

"There are two babies?" Tyler asked.

"Yes! You are expecting twins!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler and I drove home discussing how lucky we were. We had been trying so hard to have a baby, and know we were having two. When I first met Tyler at the hockey game, I never thought I would be here having his third and fourth child. Let's just say, I am very happy to have gone to that hockey game! Once Tyler and I pulled up in our drive way we walked into the house. We were very eager to tell everyone the news. We went into the living room to see both of our beautiful children, Miranda, Alex (Miranda's daughter), and Miranda's husband.

"So guess what?" I said to them. They all looked at Tyler and I eagerly awaiting what we had to say.

"We're having twins!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N:

So I am experiencing writer's block. But I wanted to get this chapter out, even though I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Who do you think Miranda married? Who do you think it should be? Mark or Brad?

Comment and let me know!