Status: Complete!

Our Love Is Real

Relief

3 Months Later

"Tyler!!! I don't want to go out with Miranda and Brad!" I shouted from the closet. Tyler had noticed I had been very busy at work preparing for my maternity leave, so he decided to set up a double date with Miranda and Brad. Miranda and Brad have been married for three years.

"Why not? We always have so much fun when we go out." He said while entering the closet.

"I am a whale though." I said while groaning. I actually hadn't gained too much weight, just the healthy amount, but I felt heavy.

"You look beautiful. You are having two babies, so you are going to gain weight, that's part of this whole process." He said before wrapping his arms around my belly.

"I wonder why I never felt this way with Carter or Riley." I said, mostly to myself.

Twenty minutes later I was putting on my heels when I felt pain shooting through my belly. It wasn't labour pain but I did feel some cramping. "Tyler!!" I shouted. He came running down the hallway.

"What? Whats wrong?" He said while catching his breathe.

"I don't know. It just hurts so bad." I said.

"Okay, here's what we are going to do, we are going to go to the hospital, and we will have to call Miranda." He said before helping me off the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After three hours of waiting I finally got into to see a doctor. They did ultrasounds and blood tests. Finally they came up with the problem.

"So Mrs. Seguin, it seems that both of your babies are trying to turn themselves at the same time. This is very common with twins. It is going to be painful, and it may take a while. We suggest that you go on bed rest and work from home until the pain stops. That sound be within three to five weeks." The doctor explained.

"Okay thank you." I said to the doctor.

"Don't hesitate to see your doctor if the pain gets worse." The doctor said before leaving the room. I looked up at Tyler and held out my hand. He helped me up, before we walked out of the hospital hand in hand.

"Well, that's a relief." He said before kissing my forehead.

"Yeah! No kidding."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Months Later

"What about Lily?" I said while holding up the book. I was 8 months pregnant, and we were in the process of picking a name for our baby. We had been sitting here for two hours while our kids were playing mini sticks, or at least Carter was trying to make Riley play.

"How about Ashton?" Tyler suggested.

"For a girl or a boy?"

"Girl."

"I like that!" I ignored the fact that he had ignored Lily completely when he thought of that name. "I want to name the boy then!" I stated.

"Okay, then pick one." I flipped through the pages for a few minutes, when I came across a highlighted name that we had almost used for Carter.

"Let's use Issac."

"I love it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! Enjoy!