Status: Complete!

Our Love Is Real

Quinn + Tyler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn's POV

"And then daddy got me the pink doggy!" Riley exclaimed as we sat in our living room. Tyler had taken Riley out for a special day with him. Our babies were coming any day now, and there wasn't much that I could do. I am huge. Whenever I bring that up Tyler tells me that I look perfect to him, what a keeper!

"Wow sweetie! Sounds like you had an awesome day!" I said as Riley shoved a pink stuffed dog in my face. I took the stuffed animal from her and set it on the couch.

"Mommy.." Riley said looked up at me with her deep brown eyes. Her eyes reminded me so much of Tyler's.

"Yeah sweetie?"

"When will the babies be here?"

"Really soon Riley! You won't have to wait much longer." She looked disappointed with my answer to her question. "Come on sweetie, lets go make some brownies for us and the boys!" I said, knowing that baking cheers Riley up more than anything.

We made our way into the kitchen and began the process of making brownies. For only being two years old Riley really knew her stuff. She could hand me the ingredients I asked for based off of what I has set on the counter. Just as we were pouring the batter into a pan Tyler and Carter came running into the room. Carter climbed onto his chair by the island and observed Riley and I. Tyler came over and stuck his finger into the pan and tasted the batter. I smacked his hand away.

"Tyler Paul Seguin! You can wait until they are baked." I said scolding my husband.

"Yeah daddy! Wait your turned!" Riley shouted. She took a lot of pride in being just like me. Tyler started laughing and tickling Riley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's POV

I walked into the master bedroom after finally putting Carter and Riley down for bed. They had both been hopped up on sugar. Quinn was in the closet pulling on her sweatpants and pajama shirt.

"Hey babe." I said while walking into the closet. I pulled of my shirt and jeans and threw them in the hamper.

"Hey. Guess what I found!" She said before digging in her jewelery box that was on a shelf.

"Oh, I don't know. What?" I said walking to stand beside her. She pulled out a necklace and handed it to me. My eyes met the necklace I gave to her the day we first told each other that we loved each other. It said 'Quinn + Tyler'.

"It's been a few years since I have pulled that out, right?" I nodded my head.

"Didn't you stop wearing it once Riley was born?"

"Yeah, she would latch onto it and try to rip it off. Can you help me put it on?" She said turning around and lifting up her long blonde hair. I did up the clasp on the necklace and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Thanks baby!" She said before pecking my lips and heading out of the closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn's POV

That night once Tyler and I went to bed, I was very uncomfortable. I tossed and turned for hours before sitting up and slowly sitting up. I sat there in frustration for a few minutes before throwing the sheets off the bed and getting out of the bed. I looked over my shoulder making sure Tyler was still asleep. I walked out of our bedroom and down the hall. I walked into our family room/den and sat on the leather couch. I looked at the coffee table and saw Carter and Riley's baby books were sitting out. I realized that Tyler must have been showing these to Carter this afternoon. I opened up Carter's book and started looking at the pictures. I sat in peace for a few minutes before feeling a pain surging in my stomach. I though nothing of it because it went away so quickly. I layed down on the couch and shut my eyes, finally drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~