Status: Complete!

Our Love Is Real

Perfect

I woke up to the sun shining through the window in the family room. My back was sore from sleeping on the couch for so long. I sat up and was about to stand when I felt liquid running down my leg.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I stood up and walked back to the bedroom. While I was in the hallway I was hit with what must have been a contraction. "Oh god." I groaned in pain. Tyler ran into the hallway when he heard me in agony.

"Quinn, whats wrong?" He asked while rushing to my side. I took a few deep breathes as the contraction passed.

"My water just broke." I said while continuing down the hall.

"Okay, I will grab the bag and call Miranda to come watch the kids." He said while running towards the kitchen for the phone. "You go change your pants!" He shouted back at me.

While I was in the closet changing my pants Riley walked in. "Mommy, whats wrong?" she asked while standing in the doorway.

"Nothing sweetie! Mommy is having the babies, so her tummy hurts." I said while finishing pulling on my pants and walking to give Riley a hug.

"Are you going to stop hurting?" She asked while looking up at me. I took a deep breathe as I felt a contraction hit. Unlike the last one, this one was brief.

"Yeah, sweetie I will fine very soon." I said while taking her hand and walking out of the closet. Miranda arrived at our house only five minutes later. Then Tyler and I said our goodbyes to the kids and left. One too many contractions later we got to the hospital. We checked in and got put in our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler and I have been at the hospital for ten hours. I have been pushing for three and nothing is happening. Everyone around me looks worried, I can see it in Tyler's eyes too. I don't know why my babies aren't coming out.

"Tyler, why isn't anything happening?" I whined, I was exhausted. Tyler looked up from his lap.

"I really don't know Quinn, but I am going to find out. Be right back." He said before rising from his chair and exiting the room. Five minutes later he came back in. He did not seem happy.
"Quinn, baby, they might have to do a c-section." He said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What? No, i want to do it naturally!" I said clearly showing my disappointment.

"I know baby. They are going to try pushing once more, but if it doesn't work then you have to get the c-section." I didn't say much after that. I just got ready when the nurse and the doctor came in. I started pushing but nothing happened. Trust me, it's not like I wasn't trying. Those babies just did not want to come out.

"Alright Quinn, looks like you will be having a c-section right away." The doctor said before leaving the room. The rest after that was a blur. I was rushed to get prepped for surgery and Tyler had to go get ready as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Quinn, do you feel that?" Tyler asked me.

"Feel what?" I asked. I was extremely out of it. They give you strong drugs for these procedures.

"They are pulling the babies out. Wait! I'm going to take some pictures."

"Its a girl" The doctor shouted.

"That's Ashton Elizabeth!" Tyler shouted to the nurse. "Quinn she is so beautiful." He said looking back at me and smiling.

"And the other one is a boy." The doctor shouted again.

"That's Issac Derek." Tyler announced. After a few minutes I was all stitched up. Tyler brought both of our babies to see me. Then I was wheeled off to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up three hours later and begged Tyler to take me to the nursery to see my babies. So here I was being wheeled through the maternity ward to see my new babies. Tyler stopped in front of the window And point out our kids. I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

"Tyler, they are perfect." I said as a few tears ran down my cheeks.

"Just like you." He said while turning his attention from the twins to me. I didn't say anything. I just leaned up to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Editing was shitty, so bear with me!

There are only two more chapters plus an epilogue.

Kinda of sad this will end soon :(

Let me know what you think!