Status: Complete!

Our Love Is Real

Like Your Mother

**Make sure you read Chapter six which was posted today***

I had never seen so much rain in my life. It was the day of the mother's funeral and it had been raining for three days. In a way it seemed almost appropriate to me, like mother nature knew how I felt right now. I wasn't as bad as I thought I would be. I spent one day in bed, then I was up the next day back to my normal routine. I still felt depressed. My mother had been gone four five days, and that was still five to many.

"Mommy, daddy said we have to go." I heard from the doorway. I turned around to see Carter standing in front of me in a suit.

"Okay buddy, I am just going to put on this necklace." I said while I did up my jewelry. Carter had taken my mothers passing hard. He loved my mom almost as much a I did.

"Mommy, are you going to stop being sad soon?" Carter asked me as I took his hand. I crouched down and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Buddy, mommy might be sad for a while, but just know that you make mommy happy." I replied before hugging him.

When we arrived at the funeral and sat with all of my siblings. I felt numb and unaware during the whole event. Until I heard my name being called to say a few words. I stood up and made my way to the front.

"For those of you who don't know me, I am Quinn, Rachel's daughter. My mother was the most wonderful person I know. Words cannot describe her. She was such a caring mother, so when I was asked to speak, I wasn't sure if I could do it or not. She meant so much to me, and I am so overcome with grief now that she is gone. She taught me how to be a strong independent women, and when the time came, she taught me how to be a mother. I am so sad that my children won't to get to grow up knowing her, because just like she taught me, she would teach them how to be strong." I felt the tears well up in my eyes as I took a moment. "She will never be forgotten, and she will always be loved. I for one, will always be strong, so her memory lives on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day was a blur. People gave the normal condolences, the babies got attention, and there was tears. At the end of the night, I was standing on the balcony of my parents house.

"Hey babe, I brought you some water." Tyler said, handing me a glass.

"Thanks. So I have been thinking." I started. Tyler wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"I want another baby, and I want to name her after my mom, so we have to keep trying until we have a girl. I want to be a parent like my mother."

"Then let's start soon. And Quinn, you are so much like your mother, you could be her twin. You are strong, and loving, and a wonderful mother, and I couldn't live with out you. I love you."

"I love you too, I have since I saw you in the locker room." I said before kissing him.

"We have a real love, and it won't ever die" He said before leaning in for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only the epilogue is left!