Status: Complete!

Our Love Is Real

List of the Good Times (Epilogue)

**14 Years Later**

Looking back on your life is important. Reflecting on the bad moments helps you understand how you were a part of all of the good moments. Through my life, I have had both good and bad moments. The best moments of my life are meeting Tyler, every moment I had with my mother, and when all of my children were born. But this moment, right now, it will make the list of good moments too. It is June 27th, 2030. Today is the NHL draft day. Carter is 19 years old, and there is speculation that he will go first overall. Waiting in the stands for the draft to start, I realize how blessed I am.

Tyler stayed in Boston his whole career, and now at the age of 40 he has been offered a coaching job with the Bruins. After the day of my mothers funeral fourteen years ago, we went on to have three more kids. Two boys, then finally one girl. Carter is 19 years old now, Riley is 16, Ashton and Issac are almost 14, James is 12, Adam is 9, and Rachel is 2. We have been busy over the years with all of our boys playing hockey along with Riley, and Ashton dancing. But I wouldn't trade a minute of crazy car rides, screaming children, or crying babies for anything.

Tyler is the best dad anyone could ask for. He care so much about all of his kids, and spends as much time with them as he can. He is over protective of Riley and Ashton, so when it came to boys he went crazy...

**Flashback**

"Dad, don't be an idiot." Riley said following him into the kitchen. "Its no big deal." She said, while sitting down at a chair at the island.

"What isn't a big deal?" I asked while setting Rachel down. Ashton sighed dramatically. I swear that girl was all about the drama these days.

"I got asked on a date, and dad is making it some huge thing." She said shooting glares at Tyler.

"Who asked you out?" I asked her.

"Drew Jacobson, the hockey player who thinks he rules the world." Tyler piped up.

"I don't believe I asked you." I said to Tyler before turning to Riley so she could answer my question.

"Well, yeah it was Drew. But he isn't that bad, dad just thinks he's bad because he plays hockey. But he is in my grade, we have math together."

"What did he ask you to do?" I asked, wondering why Tyler was making such a huge deal out of this.

"He asked me to one of his games, then out for dinner after." She said while blushing.

"You can go, that sounds fine." I said to her. Tyler groaned. "And you need to shut up. On our first date, I was at your game and you took me out for dinner. Look how well things turned out for us. You need to let Riley grow up." I said while smacking his arm.

"Ugh, fine. But I get to talk to him when he picks you up." Tyler said, admitting defeat.

"Thank you so much mom!" Riley squeaked and jumped up to hug me, then Tyler.

**End Flashback**

Through all of the crazy times, Tyler adjusted to Riley dating. He even let her bring Drew to the draft today. I was always reminded of how wonderful I was, and that I was just like my mother. Not just from Tyler, but from my dad and my brothers too. I still think about my mother every day, but it hurts less and less. I know that she is looking down on me and my family and smiling.

The draft began and Carter was nervous. He had been waiting for this day since he was little. He wanted to be just like dad and play in the NHL. The GM from Boston got up to the podium.

"With our first selection, we will take from the London Knights....... Carter Seguin." That was it, my baby was drafted, to his fathers team. My list of good times got longer as I congratulated my son and watched his pull the Boston jersey over his head for the first time. He went on to wear number 19, just like his father had.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's done :( I loved this story so much. Thanks for reading, I hoped you loved it. Expect something new from me soon! Let me Know what you thought in the comments...