‹ Prequel: I'm Missing You Again.
Status: just a wedding chapter

Heaven Awaits Your Heart.

Chpt 1

1 year after~

“Aww, my little Nikki’s growing up,”I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned around and felt my face break into a big smile,”Oh my god,”I said,”I can’t believe you actually came.”

“I wouldn’t miss this for the world,”she smirked and walked over.

Pulling me into a very light and careful hug,”Does anyone know that you’re here?”I asked.

“Only you and Sandra,”she answered.

“You know if he sees you,”I trailed off.

“I’m pretty sure he won’t recognize me,”she laughed,”and he wouldn’t think that I would even come.”

“Are you staying the whole time?”I asked.

“I might leave after you guys have your first dance,”she sighed,”not sure because I’m supposed to be on a flight out of here by like 6 tomorrow morning.”

“Just stay,”I begged.

“Fine,”she laughed,”now hold still and let me adjust your necklace before it drives me insane.” I laughed at her OCD-ness and let her fix it. She smiled at me,”I should probably go now and get a seat and hope that no one recognizes me.”

“Thank you for coming,”I said as she was halfway out the door.

She sent me one of her smirks,”It just sucks I’m not part of the wedding party today.”

“Your fault,”I chimed back.

She smiled,”Yeah, I know,”she retorted and walked out.

~Valencia’s POV~
I found my seat quickly and sat down, happy that I blended in with everyone. All the way in the front I saw all the guys, and Sandra and Nikki’s Parents. It was a typical wedding with the groom's family on one side while the bride’s family is on the other. I smoothed out my simple black dress and got comfortable in my seat. “Hey Vee,”I heard someone say as they sat beside me.

Of course I followed first instinct to look. “Damn,”I muttered, realizing a mistake I made.

Ashley smirked at me,”So what brings you here?”he asked.

“My best friend’s getting married today,”I answered.

“So I take it nobody else know that you’re here,”he smirked.

“Actually, Sandra and Nikki do,”I retorted.

“That would explain why Sandra was acting weird,”he muttered. He looked down and finally back up at me,”Well I gotta go seeing as the wedding was about to start.” He walked back to his seat and sat down.

~Nikki’s POV~
Taking a deep breath I stood waiting to start walking. The aisle was made of three parts; a small stone walk way, onto a path of flower petals and finally onto the white aisle that led straight to Bill. I gripped my bouquet tightly, knowing that the wedding was about to start. For bridesmaids I had the guys girls and Sandra, who was shockingly wearing a dress and heels. Of course she told me she would never do this again and I laughed. “You ready?”my dad asked, walking up to me.

“If you mean by ready that I feel so nervous that I’m about to puke,”I sighed,”then yes.”

He laughed,”Whatever works for you.”

“Then I’m as ready as I’ll ever be,”I replied. He then nodded at the person in charge, to go and notify everyone that the wedding was beginning. I let out a shaky breath as I felt his arm loop with mine and we began walking. “Don’t let me fall,”I whispered as we walked across the very uneven stone walk way.

“Never,”he said and helped me along as we followed the bridesmaids about 10 seconds behind them. As soon as we were about to hit the final stretch my hands tightened on the bouquet and swallowed quick. We stopped at the edge of the white aisle as everyone stood and turned to face us. My eyes quickly found Vee. She flashed a funny face and gave me a thumbs up. I let a giggle slip and I felt my dad squeeze my hand,”I told you she’d be here,”he whispered and I nodded. Finally taking my eyes from the crowd, I found Bill standing at the end of the aisle. He had his hair down from his usual lion's mane but it looked just as good. He sent me a huge smile, causing me to blush and look down. As we walked, I heard murmurs of how pretty I was or how happy they were for me/us.

My heart gave a flutter as I finally made it to the end of the aisle. My dad heaved a sigh and smiled down at me. He placed a small kiss on my forehead and placed my hand in Bills. “Thank you dad,”I whispered. He responded by smiling and sitting next to my mom. I saw his hand come up and and brush a few tears away from his eyes.

Once we were done with our I do’s, we sealed it with a kiss. “Get a room!”I heard Ashley yell as everyone else did catcalls causing everyone to laugh. We broke apart and walked back down the aisle.

I looked straight at Vee and she mouthed,’Good one,’ as she wiped tears from her eyes. We all headed inside for the reception which was lit up by mainly candles. Bill and I made our way to the dancefloor for our first dance as husband and wife. Fly To The Angels soon began playing and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as his circled my waist. I laid my head on his chest as we swayed around in small circles. “I love you,”I said, looking up at him.

He smiled,”I love you too.” My dad cut in as soon as the song ended. The song started moments later, it was Storm by Ted Yoder.

“It was hard today,”my dad sighed.

“How come?”I asked as he spun us.

“My only child is finally growing up and just got married,”he replied.

“I’ll always be your little girl,”I said,”don’t ever doubt that.”

“But now you’re moving to Germany and I’ll rarely see you,”he retorted.

“It’s not like I’m moving to Jupiter,”I laughed,”I’ll come back and visit all of you.”

“Good,”he said and the song soon ended. The wedding progressed as normal but Vee had left after the father-daughter dance. I tossed the bouquet and Sammi caught it and Jinxx blushed and looked down. Bill of course, removed my garter from my leg with his teeth. I was so red that I put a tomato to shame, I guess. The reception was soon over and we were off to the airport to catch a flight to wherever. Damn Bill wouldn’t tell me where we were going.