Two Part Harmony

Present

I was at the Coffee House where I usually perform. Many people perform here and move on to bigger and better things like Broadway or fame, but I wasn’t one who cared about becoming known. I just wanted to share my music with those I am close with. Since it is a small town everyone pretty much knows me here, so they come every Friday to hear me perform.

I’ve been performing here ever since I met Ryan. He introduced me to this place. I use to have stage freight until Ryan helped me get over my fear.

I was sitting with Sarah when Ryan entered with his famous girlfriend Haley Hansen. I should have guessed the first place he would come to would the place where it all started for him. As he takes pictures with all his so called “friends” I watch as his girlfriend rolls her eyes at the fact that he isn’t paying any attention to her.

“You guys are the reason for making my dreams come true. If it weren’t for all of you I would still be sitting on that stool,” he pointed to the stool on the stage, “hoping that someday I will become famous.” This time I rolled my eyes and decided to leave because that felt like an insult to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
a little bit of a lame chapter, but I hope this won't stop you from reading because it gets better :)
Comment, subscribe, recommend please :)