Status: thanks for reading much loves November and CC :) (Hiatus)

I Love The Unexpected

She's a Cunning Razor

*Sammi’s P.O.V*

I stomped all the way into my first period class AP English, and sat down way in the back placing my feet up on the desk in front of me. I was so fucking pissed, how could he dump me for that worthless bitch, and have the audacity to call me the damn whore. I gritted my teeth to keep me from screaming…

“Sammi, you okay Love.” a American voice piped up. “Your kinda ruining the desk.” I looked down at my nails scratching through the crappy wood they built these with.

“Im fine.” I growled out lowly. He held up his hands in mock defense.

“Please Love.” he begged sitting on the edge of my desk.

“That damn prick left me….for Jake.” his eyes widened. “Im not letting this shit happen, he was mine first and he will always will be, once he has me he knows he’ll always come back.” I smirked wickedly.. “I have an idea, and I want to know if you’ll help me with it?” he nodded, so I leaned down and whispered into his ear.

“S-sammi.” he stuttered.

“Oh wont you help me Ron?” I cooed into his ear making him shiver, I bit down softly making him let out a gasp. Once I did that I knew I had him, oh poor Ron, your fucked.

*Jake’s P.O.V*

All day I just couldn’t shake the feeling someone was watching me, and to say it wasn’t creepy would have been a damn lie. I shook my head a bit, walking into my first hour seeing Sammi sitting in her usual spot by the window with Ficarro sat on her desk, they both looked over at me, Sam had a smile on her face and waved at me, Ficarro looked a bit frightened and gave a small smile before looking away out the window again. What was up with her? I sighed sitting down In the front of the room before a note landed on my table.

Hey J
-Sam

What the hell do you want Sam?
-J.P

To apologize for everything I’ve done, I’m sorry
-Sam

Why the hell should I forgive you, you caused Jeremy pain you stupid bitch.
-J.P

Ouch I have to say that hurt Jake, I’m trying to be Genuine here and apologize.
-Sam

Well I don’t give a shit now fuck off.
-J.P

I crumpled the note up tossing it into the trash at the other end of the room before turning to face her and mouthing to her to fuck off. She frowned, I smirked turning back around in my seat to come face to face with Jeremy and Ashley.

“hey babe.” Jeremy cooed making me blush and Ashley smirk.

“I fucking knew it, I knew it was gonna happen.” he did a dumbass victory dance.

“Sam tried apologizing and acting normal and happy around me, I told her my most famous words fuck off.” they both frowned slightly annoyed Sam even tried to fix anything with me.

What’s that bitch planning?
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry about this chapter, my mind just went blank today, i promise the chapters on my side will get better soon thanks for reading and Nova will take over the next chapter.
-CC

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/monstermoments/7769606482/[/img]