Status: thanks for reading much loves November and CC :) (Hiatus)

I Love The Unexpected

If I'm Losing You...

Jinxx's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh?" I stared at the door inforont me. Look around, What? I was in Jake's house.
"Um, h-hello?" I looked around, the house was dark, almost...empty. I walked into the living room and looked out the window. There wasnt any cars in the driveway, well any but mine of course.

"Jake?! you home?" I called as I slowly stepped up the stairs. I was welcomes upstairs to an Elongated hallway. Okay this shit is getting creepy as shit. Like something outta a fucking horror movie. Next thing some seriual killer is going to pop out a murder me. *I-I should get out of here* My thoughts were cut off, when I notice the light in Jakes room was on.

My feet carried my forward, atleast there was an upside to this Jake was here! I heard a loud Thump as I opened the door. For some reason the hair on the back of my neck stood up. The light was coming from the bathroom door, which was closed. *N-no something's not right-* My eyes went wide.

I slowly reached for the door knob, turning it slowly I closed my eye as a pushed the door open. I heard a horrible guzzling sound. My eyes snapped open, filled with shock. "JAKE?! O-Oh Fuck!!" The guzzling sound had come from my bestfriend, who had been sprawled out on the bathroom floor convulsing.... on the floor. A bottle of perscription blood thinners clutched in his hand. "J-JAKE NO!!!" I dropped next to him, holding his head in my lap. Tears felt like the fell so hard... "YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHY DAMMIT!!!??" I Screamed, I was going to lose him, he was slipping away. I ripped my cell phone from my pocket. My eyes grew wide, Jake was mouthing words. "W-What?! Jake what are you saying!!!? Jake please Speak to me!" My voice cracked as I screamed his name. His eyes met mine... "I..love you..J-Jinxx" My jaw was clenched as he closed his eyes..the convulsing stopped.

My friend...was gone..Because of me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Shot up out of my bed. I felt cold sweat drip down the sides of my face. i looked around, snapping my head in every direction. Yes, yes okay im in my room..Good. I Dragged myself into the bathroom.

So many questions raced through my head, What did I eat last night? Why did I dream of Jake..Killing himself? Is this some fucked up sign of something?...Why did he say he..loved me? I shook my head in frustation. Stripping down I turned the hot water on, letting it soak my bare body.

Should I text Andy? No, I'll go to Jake's house... I'll tell him I knew he was lying...I tell him my drean and then We'll talk this out. I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair still thinking... Maybe Sammi won't be mad at me and I'll take her out to eat.

I turned the water off, grabbing a towel off the counter and wrapping it around my waist. For the next 20 minutes I got dressed, just a plain black shirt, a pair of grey skinny jeans, studded belt and all black converse. I went into the bathroom to fluff my hair and crap...soon enough I looked presentable. Walking out of my room I picked my phone up from off my bed and walked down the staris to the front door. Pulling my keys from my pocket I opened the door-

"Hey Baby!!" I froze, when two arms wrapped around my neck. Sammi?
"Uh, Hey w-what are you doing here?" I asked, as I scanned her from top to bottom. She was wearing a black low V neck shirt that (In my opinion) made it look like her boobs were about to fly out, A black and white plaid mini-skirt, and under that was a pair of black tights, all topped off with a pair of leather boots. Did she really have yto look like a whore? I mentally sighed.

"Oh! I wanted to say sorry for last night, Jinxxy..But I can make it up to you now if you want me to" She pressed her body against mine, her face nuzzling and nibbling on my neck.

"No, no no no. Sammi I-I have to go" I shook my head as I stepped away from her.
"Goddamit Jeremy!! what is wrong with you?!" Her voice, she never called me by by actual name before... I walked around her shaking my head. I yanked my car door open and slammed it shut while started the car I looked down..am..I doing the right thing? Next thing I knew..I was driving to Jakes house.

Jake's P.O.V.

I woke up..To pain shooting up my arm again. I lazily looked at my wrist, yeah..It was bleeding again, I sighed and lugged myself to the bathroom. I felt as crappy as I did yesterday... Taking of my clothes I was now standing in the shower..my wet bangs covering my face. my wrist didnt feel any better...the water made the cuts sting..

*Should I? I-It, hurts but..it feels..right?*
"Jake! Jinxx is here for you, so hurry up son!" I heard my dad yell from outside my bathroom door.
"Okay!"
I jumped out of the shower, Wrapping my wrist up and putting on the bracelets I kept in the drawer. I quickly wrapping a towel around my waste, I stepped out of the bathrrom to find Jinxx sitting on my bed.

"H-Hey" he was looking down...was he really to ashamed to even look at me?
"Your dad said I could wait in here... If you want I can leave-"
I cut him off.
"No, stay please" Wait what!?! why did I say that?!!
"Oh, um..okay but can I use the bathroom real quick?" I nodded a yes to him. He walked passed me, his scent flowing behind him...he smelled so good.. I sighed as tears were building in my eyes. *This, Because he's here doesnt mean I can have him* I wiped away my tears as that one and only though passed through my head.

I got my underwear on along with a pair of black skinny jeans (which were my favorite pair to say). Then a sudden Thump that came from the bathroom got my attention.

Jinxx slammed the door opened. "WHAT THE FUCK JAKE!" He grabbed me by my shoulders and force me up against the wall. "W-what?!"
Anger flashed in his eyes as they filled to the brim with hot tears, his teeth were clenched, and his grip grew tighter.
"What the FUCK do you mean by what!?? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!?" He held up the razor, that still had the blotches of my blood on it.
"Why!? Why are you..you cutting yourself!?!" He began to shake.. as those tear ran down his face, making his make up drip away...

Jinxx's P.O.V.

I knocked at the door and rang the door bell. The door opened revealing Jakes dad.
"Hey Jeremy!" He gave me a huge hug.
"Hello, Mr. Pitts, is um Jake home?"
"Yeah he's upstairs, I think he's in the shower. You can wait in his room, come in!" He oved aside and lead me upstairs into jakes room.

"Jake! Jinxx is here for you, so hurry up son!" I heard a faint 'Okay' from Jake. I sat on his bed as his dad exited his room shutting the door. He came out of the bathroom only in a towel, I felt my face grow red... I wasnt expecting him..to um be naked.

"H-Hey" I looked down my bangs covering my red face. my face grew hotter and hotter.. oh no..
"Your dad said I could wait in here... If you want I can leave-" Jake cut me off,
"No, stay please" I froze, he wanted me to stay in the room with him? Watching him geting dress, part of me was scared..but there was another part of me..wanting to watch him remove his towel and get dressed infront of me- NO! I kept my eyes down.. *Great now he's giving me a fucking Boner!* I thought, angry... not here..

"Oh, um..okay but can I use the bathroom real quick?" I asked hoping he wouldnt notice my little problem. Jake gave me a quick nod, I walked past him fast. I shut the door to the bathroom, I took deep breaths to try and gain composure.

Finally, my problem was solved, just after a couple minutes. I gave out a sigh of relife...
"What the hell?" I bent down on he floor..observing a red..droplet of..blood? My gaze went to the bathtub, *why the hell is there blood in the showe-* I stopped, No..no no no, I opened the drawers.
Make-up, hair brushes, straighteners, a blowdryer. No.. Another draw... just full with towel, the cabinet under the sink... Full with cleaning supplies hair products... "God Dammit!" I cursed under my breath. I sttod up, looking a myself in the mirror. Dammit... The pill cabinet... I opened it slowly..It fell to the floor which made a loud clinging noise. I picked it up carefully..the razor. "Why?" my voice craked. I opened the the door, It slammed open...

"WHAT THE FUCK JAKE!" I yelled, grabbing his bare shoulders and pinning him against the wall.
"W-what?!"
My teeth grinded and I felt warm tears in my eyes. FIRST HE LIES TO ME! AND NOW HES DOING THIS?!!
"What the FUCK do you mean by what!?? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!?" I held the razor infront of his face. Was this because of me!? Am I that bad of a fucking person!!?
"Why!? Why are you..you cuting yourself!?!" My voice was cracking, I was shaking, and I tried as hard as I could to hold my sobs.

My..My Jake...am I going to lose him?
♠ ♠ ♠
"When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down"
~
The Fray

In someway this fits this chapter if you really think about it. Well I do hope you enjoyed this chapter, CC will be taking the next. Thnkyou for reading, much luvs
~
Nova