Sequel: On Your Side
Status: DONE!

If Only They Knew

Chapter Six.

Sarah bit her, lip guilt washing over her "Nick, I've known you a week, I've known I'd be leaving for two. I've barely got my head around either."

"You could have told me, I wish I didn't have to find out through you talking to some super attractive, tan dude right in front of me."

"if this is about Tim, he's practically my brother. All my friends around here are."

Jess stood awkwardly in front of them, Sarah glanced at her then turned back to Nick "can we not do this now? I just want to enjoy being home."

He hesitantly agreed to drop the subject, talking her hand back into his and they carried on walking as if nothing had happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna go get a hoodie." Nick said as they walked through the front door before running off up the stairs.

Sarah and Jess made their way to the garden "am I wrong in not telling him yet, Jess?"

"I don't think so, as you say you've known for two weeks." Jess smiled encouragingly.

Sarah sighed "I just hope I haven't messed everything up already."

"I doubt you have, he'll come around to it."

Sarah smiled back "so, what do you think of Tempe?"

Jess grinned "I think the boys are delicious."

"you haven't even met them all yet!"

"Austin, though, is he single?"

Sarah laughed "Gibbs, I doubt he'll ever be in a relationship, he's such a womanizer."

Jess just frowned.Sarah tapped her leg "I promise you, the best is yet to come." she winked

Nick came through the doors "I'm sorry about how I reacted, I should have known you'd choose Arizona for college."

"so you're not mad?"

he pulled her up by her hand and placed a kiss gently on her lips, looked into her eyes and whispered "I'm definitely not made."

"Ew, no more PDA, please!" Jess squealed

Sarah giggled, "sorry, Blue."

Nick sat down in a chair, pulling Sarah into his lap "your friends, they're all so protective of you, it's adorable."

"As I said they're like my big brothers."

Sarah's phone rung, she glanced at the caller ID,she turned to Jess "it's Kaylyn."

Jess widened her eyes "oh."

Taking a deep breath Sarah answered "Hey Kay."

"Why did I see you with Nick Santino a few days ago?"

Sarah bit her lip "well, Kay, we're kinda dating.."

"you're what?" Kaylyn screamed down the phone "whatever, call us when you've come to your fucking senses."

"'us'?"

"Chelsea, Jess and I. We're not gonna be there to help you put your life back together. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Jess knows, Jess is here with us right now actually."

"where is here?" Kaylyn growled angrily

Sarah glanced around, Jess looked worried, Nick looked far too amused "we're in Tempe."

Kaylyn quietly muttered "you guys too, huh?" before hanging up.

"I take it she knows?" Jess half laughed

Sarah nodded "yep."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, 2 subscribers! I'm so happy :')

Total filler, I realized I hadn't got Kaylyn (or Chelsea) officially into the story yet. It's also total shit.