Sequel: On Your Side
Status: DONE!

If Only They Knew

Chapter Nine.

A MONTH LATER

------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah and Jess’ birthday had been only a matter of days ago and since Sarah’s friends were also now Jess’ friends they’d had a joint party. All their friends were still in town spread out between the two girls houses, but they were all leaving that day.

Nick woke when he heard his phone vibrating on Sarah’s bedside table, he leant over his girlfriend and answered “hello?”

“Nicholas! Good news man, how’d you feel about heading out to LA next week, record an EP, play a couple of shows.”

“Halvo? Ugh, yeah sounds good.”

“Eric, shut the fuck up.” Nick heard in the background

He sighed down the phone “seriously Jess, just go back to sleep.”

Nick laughed “how’s the missus?”

“she doesn’t like mornings.” he laughed back

Halvo had asked Jess to be his girlfriend at the party, of course she accepted.

“well, you get back to her, I better be quiet before sleeping beauty right here wakes up and kills me.” Nick said playing with Sarah’s red hair.

They hung up and Nick snuggled back into the bed, wrapping his arms around his girlfriends waist

she groaned “I’m not going to kill you.”

Nick laughed “I’m sure that’s what all murderers tell their victims.”

Sarah rolled over to face him, their noses almost touching “I’m not sick to death of you quite yet.”

“oh really?” Nick smirked rolled on top of her

She smirked back “mhmm”

he dipped his head and placed a soft kiss on her lips “I’m glad.” still hovering above her “so, that was Halvo -”

“mood killer.”

he sighed playfully “we’re recording an EP next week, in LA.”

“but I start college next week.”

“Well, we can spend a couple days in Arizona together, I’ll go to LA then I’ll come back to you after?”

She smirked “I’d rather not let LA take you away, but I guess I can cope.”

“I know you’re joking, but please don’t make me feel bad.”

She laughed, pressing her lips to his “sorry.” she was suddenly washed with nerves. “Nick?”

“yes, baby?”

“I actually wanted to give you something before I go to college, if you’ll take it.”

he lay next to her, on his side “what is it?”

she bit her lip and looked him in the eye “my virginity.”

“only if you’re ready.”

with a smile and a nod she replied “I’m ready, Nick.”

“we’ll go over to my apartment tonight, if that’s what you want.”

-------------------------------------------------------

The Maine boys left Sarah’s house first, taking Justin and Austin with them, then around 1pm Jess arrived with Halvo, Andrew and The Summer Set so they could all say goodbye. Jess for a couple of hours then went to complain to her Mom about missing Eric already.

“Mom, me and Nick are going out for food.” Sarah called out just before shutting the front door.

Nick went ahead and opened the car door, Sarah smiled as she slid into her seat “why, thank you.” she laughed in a put on British accent.

“Where are we going then?” Nick asked turning the car on

“Let’s get pizza, we haven’t had pizza for a while.”

Nick laughed “we always get pizza. We‘ll order in.”

They ordered their usual ham and pineapple, sat together watching Disney movies under a blanket on the floor.

After watching Tangled, which was Sarah’s favorite Disney movie, it was around 10pm. When her phone rang she made Nick answer it and tell her mom she’d fallen asleep.

“I can’t believe you’ve kept this place so tidy.” Sarah said as they started to clear up the popcorn they’d chucked at each other.

Nick laughed “I know, it doesn’t look like I’ve been living here for two whole weeks” he walked up behind her, placing a kiss just below her ear, “but I know a way we can mess it up.”

Sarah bit down on her bottom lip as she tipped her head back.

“what do you think?” he whispered

The only thing she could muster was an “mhmm.”

Nick spun her around and pressed his lips to her as they started walking to the bedroom.

Sarah legs hit the bed frame, causing her to fall back onto the bed and Nick climbed on top of her, placing kisses down her neck and across her collarbone.

She’d pulled off Nick’s shirt and his jeans, yet she was still fully dressed “what’s wrong?”

He licked his bottom lip “are you definitely ready?”

she smiled “yes, Nick.”

He nodded before removing her tank top, he looked up to her as if to check for reassurance before sliding the shorts down her legs. After taking off her lace bra, he leant over and pulled the foil packet from his top drawer.

Sarah watched as he dropped his boxers and slipped it on. “100% ready?”

“Nick, seriously.” she sighed before he threw her matching panties onto the heap of clothing on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think the next chapter, maybe the one after that will be the last.

I have a sequel all planned out, but there's only so much of this I can write before it'll ruin the sequel.