Status: This was my first cute, little fan fiction! This story is also on Wattpad (completed) , :) hope you like!

Your Forever is all that I Need

Chapter One

When I was about 13, I was into rap, hip hop. Crappy music, the only type I knew. Well my cousin, who was like my brother, insisted i start listening to the music he listened too. So one night I went over his house and we just jammed out listening to all his cd's. I absolutely loved "his" music. He promised to take me to a concert on my nineteenth birthday. Of course I went to concerts before than, but I really couldn't wait to go to this one.

"Analisse!!! Get your ass down here NOW! We're going to be late!"

"mmm...."

I wasn't much of a morning person, even though it's noon. But my cousin just loved to get to concerts early. Fuck. My. Life. I got up, and slid on my dark wash skinny jeans and a Pierce the Veil tee. I had cut it the night before so that it hangs loose on me. And I bought a bandeau bra to wear under it so I don't have to wear a cami. Hey, just because it's a concert doesn't mean i can't look sexy. I grabbed my grey beanie and my dark red hair dye.

"I'm here dickwad, explain to me why we have to be three hours early?" I said.

"Wellllllllll... Since Pierce the Veil is both our favorite band I just thought we should be early. Y'know, get good ass seats, be first to get to the merch tables." he said

I scoffed, "You know that's not going to happen, theres die hard fan girls who will rip our heads off if we get better seats than them, let alone be first to the merch table."

"You just watch", he said, "Front row, middle of the stage. No fangirl is going to deprive me of seeing PTV front row."

"You sure you aren't a fangirl?" I laughed.

"Shut up", he said, "what's with the dye?" he asked.

"I'm going to get Caleb, he's going to dye our hair. Mine is guna be dark red, his will be jet black." I told him.

"And you say I'm a fan girl for Vic?." He laughed

"Why Shanely Michael Weber, do you have a problem with Calebs sexuality?" I joked "Member what happened last time you made a comment like that? He may be bi-sexual, but he can still fight better than you."

He was pissed. But he got over it

"Its SHANE, miss Analisse. Analisse Melony Walker." he teased

"It's ANA", I half shouted, "I'll see you in an hour unless you would like to tag along."

"Nah, I'll pick up Liah and see you at the concert." he said.

"Bye... SHANELY." I shouted before running out the door."

I got in my car, and drove the twenty minute drive to Calebs. When I got there music was blasting and I could hear him dancing around like the dork he was.

*knock knock*

Caleb opened the door somewhat out of breath. "FINALLY! Hurry and get to my kitchen, I have everything set up." he said

I walked to his kitchen with my bag of dye in one hand and beanie in the other. I sat down in the chair covered with hair dye. Me and caleb dyed our hair almost every month. And this was the chair we used. I always let Caleb do my hair. He was better at it than me.

Caleb walked in, turned the music down, and got his gloves on.

"Are you ready for the concert? I am SO excited." he said.

"Yeah ", I laughed, "So is shane, he wants to get there by two the latest. sometimes it's ridiculous you guys love vic more than I do."

He started laughing, "Well you can have Vic, because I want Kellin Quinn. I'm more excited for them than I am PTV." he said.

"Kellin Quinn? Whose that." I asked.

"...No fucking way. There's no way in hell that you haven't listend to Sleeping with Sirens!" he yelled.

"I've never heard of Kellin Quinn, or Sleeping with Sirens, and I never knew they were going to be there." I told him.

He walked into the other room and grabbed a cd.

"They're on tour with PTV. Listen." he said.

He put it into his stereo and started jammin and got dye on my nose.

"Hey!", I laughed, "watch it bro!"

"Well what do you think of SWS?" he asked me exitedly.

"They're amazing, the singers voice is so perfect. He can sing higher than me, not that I sing or anything." I joked.

In forty five minutes he dyed my hair, dyed his hair, and managed to flat iron our hair and switch cd's. I really liked Sleeping with Sirens. Their music was so unique. Kellins voice could go so high, and their music really was like no other bands. I liked it alot, and I found myself even more excited to go to this concert. So far my favorite song by them was, "In case of Emergency Dial 411". It made me feel safe.

"Come on Ana, if we're late I'll pour water on your head." he threatened

"Cominggg!!!" I yelled.

~~~~~About two hours later~~~~~

"I told you we'd get THE BEST seats." my cousin said.

"WHATEVER Shanely." I teased. "Hey, people are filling in fast. I'm going to go find a merch table. I want SWS tee. And maybe use the bathroom. Liah you wanna come with?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm going to stay here and make sure these boys don't attack Vic." She joked.

"Alright good luck." I laughed.

I was walking out of the bathroom and then i got a text.

"Concert starts in five, where the hell are you"

"I'll be right there Caleb, just trying to find a merch table."

"Huryy!!"

Shit. I had to get a shirt before they were all gone. I started running and looking and finally found one. I payed for my shirt, It was the last 'medium' size they had. I still had time and didn't want to 7be out of breath so i decided just to walk back and text Caleb.

"Got the shirt, on my wa--"

Owe! What the fuck. This random dude just rammed into me.

"Ah , shit. My phone!" I screamed.

"I'm so sorry it's just i was late an--" A boy said

"I don't want to hear it! You cracked my screen! I doubt it'll even work!" I yelled.

Then I looked up, this boy was the most gorgeous boy I think I've ever seen. He has black hair almost as black as Calebs hair. He had beautiful blue eyes. Even though he was so pale he was just so gorgeous. I suddenly wasn't mad at him anymore. But he was looking at me with a wierd expression and saying something. Oh shit I was staring at him.

"huh?" I whispered.

"I said are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm sorry. It's just my phone, I get mad easily. I'm sorry I'm Ana." I said.

"I'm Kellin, and I'm so sorry about your phone, I'll pay for that but hey I gotta go. Maybe we can talk after the concert?."

Typical guy, running off so he doesn't have to pay for shit. "Yeah, whatever bye."

He ran off and I started walking back to where Shane, Liah, and Caleb were. Even though he was a jerk, I couldn't stop thinking about how hot he was. I like my men tanned. But hey I'm Latina, that's just how I was raised. That's who me and my girlfriends went after. Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, I'll date anoybody from any race. But it's making me go crazy, he was just so attractive. I can't even remember his name... Oh well.

"WHERE IN THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Caleb screamed over the crowd.

"SOME GORGEOUS TWILIGHT VAMPIRE BOY RAN INTO ME AND CRACKED MY PHONE SCREEN. IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK" I yelled back.

"WELL YOU'RE LUCKY THAT SLEEPING WITH SIRENS IS STARTING LATE, YOU FINALLY GET TO SEE WHAT KELLIN LOOKS LIKE." He said.

Hmm... Kellin, I think that was the boys name... It couldn't have been Kellin Quinn. Although he did try and explain he was late for something.... Oh my God, it was Kellin Quinn. Kellin Quinn ran into me! I could now see why Caleb claimed Kellin was his and surrendered Vic to me. I was going to tell Caleb who it was, but then the crowd roared into a scream. He had walked on stage. He confirmed. It deffinately was Kellin Quinn. He said a little 'speech' type thing, and got the crowd riled up and then played 'do it now remember it later'. I was dancing and jumping and accidentally got thrown into a mosh pit. I got a little banged up but this was by far the best concert I've been to. Caleb was trying to touch Kellin, he is a true fan girl. Shane and Liah were dancing together. Ths day couldn't get any better. They played let's cheers to this, postcards and polaroids, and then If I'm James Dean then You're audrey Hepburn, which the girls went crazy and broke the barrocades and I was crowd surfing. Someone finally dropped me and I got back up to the front. They started to play 'In Case of Emergency Diall 411'. I screamed with the rest of the fan girls. This was by far my favorite song by them. He came to the edge of the stage and put his hand down. He saw me and smiled. I was so embarrassed I was such a bitch to him. When the song was over he said his goodbye's and goodnights. Me and Liah decided to go to the bathroom.

"I think I lost my voice during that last one." I told her.

"Yeah, Caleb told us how you just discovered SWS today, I was pretty surprised on how you were acting when they performed that last song." She said.

"Well that song is my favorite by them. So I just got a little excited." I explained.

I waited outside while she was using the bathroom, I didn't really have to go, it was just an excuse to get away from the crowd. Liah came out and we started to walk back when her phone rang. She stopped and told me to hold on while she walked away to talk privately. I put my head phones on and started listening to music trying to get my cell to work. Then someone tapped me on the back. It was Kellin. I started to back up and then tripped on a rock and fell.

"Goddammit.." I mumbled.

He offered his hand to help me up, and smiled asking if I'm okay.

"Are you alright?" he asked

"Yeah thank you, I'm fine.." I said, "Listen I'm sorry for flipping out on you, it's just I get mad so easily and--"

He cut me off, "You have nothing to apologize for, I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going and I was late to perform so yeah. I'll pay for your phone. I have my old one if you want, here." he said and handed me his phone.

"No, I couldn't--" I started

"It's not an option", he laughed, "I owe you a phone and I'm giving you one:) I'll buy you a new one though I promise. My number's in there so text me. I have to get back on stage." he said.

He put his arms out as a gesture that he wanted a hug. I gave him one and he ran off again.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

I heard from behind me, it was Caleb and Liah. Their faces were priceless. They were struck with shock and jealousy.

"You HAVE to give me his number" Caleb said, "Please!"

"No, let's just go back to the crowd and watch PTV perform." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

We walked back and Shane was in the mosh pit, PTV was already performing and I was crowd surfing yet again. I was dropped just as they finished the last song. They said their goodbyes and goodnights with SWS again. And we went to the car.

"So Ana, tell Shane what happened today." Liah teased.

"Yeah AnaLISSE. Tell me." He said.

"Well, Kellin Quinn ran into me, and broke my phone, then he ran off and performed and he confronted me after his set. He gave me his old phone and said to text him, so he can buy me a new phone."

We almost got hit because he stopped so suddenly. Everyone was freaking out about this but I was acting perfectly calm. Secretly though, i was dying inside! I couldn't believe today. As soon we dropped Caleb off we went home. Liah was going to spend the night with Shane in the guest room. I ran up stairs and took a shower, Got into my new SWS shirt and some pajama shorts. I debated whether or not texting him. I didn't want to seem, obsessed, or like a fangirl. But I didn't want to wait too long. So I just sat there and looked at the phone. Then it beeped. It said "one new text from Kell". My heart raced. I was scared to open it.

"Hey, it's Kellin is this Ana?"

I think I just died a little inside. I wrote and erased,. wrote and erased.

"God Ana it's just a text, why are you thinking so much about this."

I finally replied with; "Yes it's Ana, whatsup c:"

"Just making sure you had the phone c: plus you didn't text me so I thought I'd text you first."

"Oh I'm sorry, I got in the shower and all that stuff."

"It's fine, you say sorry alot it's cute. c:"

Oh my God, Kellin Quinn thought I was cute. My heart was racing faster then ever.

"D'aww, thankyou c:"

"Hey listen, can I come over tomorrow? I got you a phone, a better one."

"Yeah sure I live in Miami, at 27***** Street. It's the only yellow house in the neighborhood. c:"

"Okay I'll be there tomorrow, around noon?"

"Yeah okay:)"

"Well I gotta go good nightc:"

"Goodnight :)"

Had that really just happened? Is Kellin really coming over my house tomorrow? I can't wait. I better get to sleep now if I ever hope to get up in time. I put my headphones in and dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so what do you think of the first chapter? I already have the second and I'm working on the third:)