Status: This was my first cute, little fan fiction! This story is also on Wattpad (completed) , :) hope you like!

Your Forever is all that I Need

Chapter Two

I woke up to my music still playing in my ears. I checked my ipod to see the time, Shit, it was 1:30 in the afternoon. I quickly got in the shower and slipped on a long shirt. I was going to let my hair air dry. I went down stairs to get some orange juice, and make some toast.

"They say your love is forever, your forever is all that I need." I sang while opening the fridge door. I opened the orange juice and drank from the carton.

"Well then Analisse, aren't we forgetting that you're having company over?"Shane said.

"Shut up, Shanely. I'm not haveing anyone--" i said

And then i saw Kellin standing next to shane. Oh shit I forgot he was coming over at noon.

"I'm so sorry, Kellin, I forgot that you were coming over today." I said.

"Shut up and go put some clothes on Ana." Shane said.

I looked down, Oh my God I was wearing a shirt and blue striped panties. What the fuck! I ran upstairs and quickly blow dried my hair. put on a tanktop and some skinnies. I grabbed my bracelets and slid them on as I ran down the stairs.

"Kellin I'm so sorry! I forgot you coming and woke up late." I tried to explain.

"It's fine, I had fun playing Black Ops with Shane." He said.

"Why dont you apologize for being half naked in front of my favorite singer?" Shane teased.

"Okay bro, you're in love with Vic. What happened to him?" I teased back, "But I am sorry you had to see that, Kellin."

"It's fine." He laughed, "So here's the phone I promised you."

He gave me a box wrapped in shiny paper. I opened it and there was an Iphone 4s inside. I couldn't believe it, that's 10x better than my old phone.

"You didn't have to buy me this." I told him.

"No it's fine, I wanted to." he said, "My numbers in there, and at 2:30 there will be a surprise on your phone" he said.

"Like what kind of surprise?" I asked, trying to be flirty, but failing miserably.

"You'll see" He smiled and winked at me. "Now I gotta go get ready for that surprise, bye Shane."

"Bye man, come over soon so we can game." Shane said.

"Bye, Analisse." Kellin smirked.

"It's Ana, KELL." I teased.

"Bye Ana. See you soon."

He smiled at me and then left.

~~Kellins POV~~

I got in my car and called Justin. I can't believe I'm nervous about this. I've asked girls out before but this girl was different, special. I really didn't want to mess things up with her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, justin, it's Kellin. I just gave her the phone"

"Did she like it?" Justin asked.

"Yeah she was happy, but she said I didn't have to buy it for her. I think she was worried about the money." I said.

"You didn't tell her about the surprise or anything right?" He said.

"No, but I told her that at 2:30 there would be a surprise on her phone." I told him.

"Okay, so where are you taking her?" He asked.

"I'm thinking about taking her out to pizza and then the carnival. I can't believe I'm getting relationship advice from you." I said.

"Shut up man, I gotta go. See you later." He said.

"Peace." I said.

~~Ana's POV~~

I was sitting down on the couch watching tv, and trying to figure out my new phone that Kellin bought me. Then it started to beep. It said;

"Hey it's kellin leaving you a message on your new phone c: Get something casual on, and be ready by 4:30 c:"

I was so excited, I tried to respond and write him back, but it wouldn't let me. Turns out it was an alert message. I was still excited so I ran upstairs to my room and got ready. I wore my hot pink tanktop with an off the shoulder shirt that was white, and said "No Regrets" in big, black, cursive letters. I slid on some dark blue skinnies and black lace TOMS. I straightened my hair all the way down to my back, which was a pain in my ass. I debated on grabbing my black beanie but ended up just straightening my side swept bangs and holding them there with a bobbypin. My phone started beeping again. I opened the message and it said,

"Almost done? Good, because it's almost 4:30. I can't wait to see you. I hope you like pizza c:"

It's official, Kellin was taking me on a pizza date. I got so excited i let out a sqeal. I looked at the time, it was only 3:45. I thought about what Caleb would think of all of this. I decided to call him and fill him in.

"Hello, stranger." He answered after the first ring.

"Hey, I'm sorry we haven't talked today but you have NO CLUE what just happened today." I told him.

"Did Kellin come with your phone?" He asked.

"Yeah and it's an Iphone 4s!!!" I practically screamed.

"No way, I wish he got me an Iphone." he laughed, "How is it?"

"It's like the best phone ever, but it gets even better." I said, "before he left he told me there was going to be a surprise for me at 2:30. So my phone beeped at 2:30 and it said, 'Hey it's kellin leaving you a message on your new phone. Get something casual on, and be ready by 4:30.'"

"No fucking way, he did not. You're going on a date with KELLIN QUINN. HE'S MINE. You just heard of him yesterday. How does this even happen." He whined.

"I'm sorry, Caleb. But you know he doesn't play your team. And I know, how did this even happen." I joked.

"Well when you get back, you better call me and tell me everything." he said.

"I promise I will. But I gotta go it's like 4 o'clock, only half an hour until our date! I'm so ecited." I said.

"Okay bye, don't forget to call." He said.

~~Kellins POV~~

I hope she got the alerts, what if she didn't? What if I show up at her house looking like an idiot? God, why am I so nervous. I checked my phone, it's four o'clock. I better leave to pick her up. I got in my car and started driving. I turned the radio on to try and clear my head, from being so nervous. I sang along to "Blame It" covered by Of Mice and Men.

Ay she say she usually don't
But I know that she front
Shawty know what she want
But she don't wanna seem like she easy
I ain't saying what you won't do
But you know we probably gonna do
What you've been feeling deep inside
Don't lie now

I got to her house, and knocked on the door. She answered.

"Hey Kellin, I got your messages." She said, and then gave me a hug. Thank God she got them.

"Yeah so are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, but, um, where are we going." She asked kind of confused. She was so cute, and pretty. Her eyes are so gorgeous.

"Well pizza and then somewhere else." I teased. I could tell she was getting annoyed not knowing where we were going. "You don't like surprises do you" I asked.

"I do, but I don't." She laughed.

"Well are you ready for pizza?" I asked.

"Deffinately!" She said.

We got to my car and I opened the door for her.

"So chivalry isn't dead?" She teased.

I laughed, "Well I'm not your normal guy."

"Oh you aren't now?" She joked.

There was something about this girl that made me want to spend the rest of the night just talking with her. No sexual stuff. I wouldn't mind cuddling up and talking with her. She was very intriguing. We got to the pizza place and she ordered two slices of hawaiin pizza. I got two slices of peperoni, meantball, and sausage. We ate our pizza and talked about music we liked.

"Hey I'm guna go to the bathroom." Ana said.

"Alright" I said.

~~Anas POV~~

I couldn't believe how good this was going. I walked into the bathroom and re-did my lipgloss. Some girls walked in and eyed me. I just ignored them and fixed my bangs.

"Slut" one of them said and started laughing. I turned around and said, "Excuse me?". They just looked at me and laughed. I turned back around to finish fixing my bangs so I could get the hell out of there. "Your such a whore." another said while laughing. I turned around and confronted her. "You got a fucking problem with me? Because I dont even know who the hell you are."

"Well I suggest you back off of Kellin Quinn. He's ours. Not yours you little skank bag." She said.

"Oh so you guys are some die hard fans of Kell's and now your threatening by calling me a slut when we're just eating pizza? Good job." I said.

"Please, You probably slept with him last night because he had nothing better to do than sleep with a slut. Now he's just trying to get rid of you." She said getting closer to me.

"Whatever I'm done here." I said walking away.

"Pussy" She said and they laughed.

I walked out and sat down at our table. I was pissed. I didn't want to start cutting again but this really made me want to cut. I wasn't a slut or a whore or a skank bag.

"What's wrong, Ana?" Kellin asked.

Just then at that moment those girls walked out of the bathroom and sat at the table next to us. I decided fuck it.

"Well, Kell, those girls over there tried to pick a fight with me in the bathroom," I said, they look horrified and I was enjoying every minute of this. "They said I was a slut, and whore, and a skankbag. They said we slept together last night, because 'you had nothing better to do than sleep with a slut'. They also called me a pussy because I would punch them." They were absolutely terrified. "They also are die hard fans of you, Kellin Quinn." One of them started crying and the one who tried to start a fight with me came to our table and the others followed.

"I'm so sorry for saying that we --"

"No you're not, you're just saying that because I'm here." Kellin said, "No fans of mine would ever say something like that to anyone."

The girl started to cry and called him an asshole.

"I'm not an asshole," he tried to explain, "I'm just defending my date."

They all glared at me and walked away.

"Thanks Kell." I said.

"I hate how you call me Kell" He said and laughed. "Anyways are you okay? You look a little down." he asked.

"I'm fine I don't want to let it ruin our night. I really like you." I said. Oh God did I really say that out loud? "I mean.. I really like this night..." I mumbled. He laughed and said "I really like you too." He smiled and it made me blush.

"C'mon lets go to your surprise." He said and put out his hand. I grabbed it and we walked hand and hand to my surprise. I couldn't be more happier.

~~Kellins POV~~

She said she really likes me. I don't understand how though I just met this girl yesterday. Oh well, I hope she likes the surprise.

"Kellllllllllllllllllllll, where are we going?" She whined

"To your surprise" I said and laughed, "Why are you asking again are you getting tired?"

"Eh, maybe I just hate walking I'm a lazy fat bum." She laughed.

I didn't think that was funny she was so pretty to me.

"Ana don't ever say that, you're beautiful and deffinately not fat," I said. "Now get on my back beautiful and I'll piggy back you there."

She laughed but jumped up.

"Am I too heavy?" She asked.

"No, your light as a feather" I told her.

I could hear her giggling and it made me smile. We started to near the entrance of her surprise. I could feel her wiggling around trying to see what was in front of us.\9

"OH MY GOD!! Is that a carnival?! Is that where we're going?" She asked exitedly.

"Yes, it is" I laughed.

I didn't realize she would be so excited. She hopped off my back and we walked hand in hand inside the carnival. It was just starting to get dark out so all the lights on the rides went on. The ferris wheel lit up and she was staring at it.

"You want to go on it?" I asked.

She looked at me smiled and said, "Later, lets play some games have some fun!!"

It was difficult trying to keep up with her. She played almost every single game but never won. She was getting annoyed.

"Kell, why aren't you playing?" She asked.

"I'm having to much fun trying to keep up with you" I joked. We laughed and I finally played a ring toss game. I wont and got to choose between a giant unicorn or a giant banana. I saw Ana looking at the banana so I got that and gave it to her. She smiled and hugged me. She wouldn't let go and it felt good.

"How about that ferris wheel?" she asked.

"Sure." I smiled and we got on.

Everything tonight was amazing.

"Hey Kell, what do you see in me? Like why did you pick me of all girls to ask out on a date?" She asked.

"Well, first off I liked that you weren't a fangirl of mine. Sometimes those girls can be crazy." I told her and we both laughed.

"But mostly because there's something about you that I just like. I like how you never treated me differently even after you found out who I was and you're not afraid to be yourself." I told her.

"Kell, you're too sweet." She said blushing.

"Well how about you? Why did you accept this date?" I asked.

"Well, I love your gorgeous eyes. And also that even though you're a rockstar you don't let fame go to your head. You don't treat people like shit just because you're famous and you don't want to be treated like a rockstar. You want to be treated like a normail person. And your hotness helps too" She said. We both laughed. We were about to be next on top of the ferris wheel.

"Look at the sky." She said, "It's so pretty, all the stars."

She was so beautiful right now. We got to the top of the ferris wheel and she looke at me and smiled. She kept staring into my eyes and then she leaned in kissed me. This night couldn't get any better.

~~Ana's POV~~

I leaned in and kissed him, I know cheesy. Every couple does this. But it felt so right, this the perfect first kiss I've ever had with anybody. He pulled me in closer and held my face. We stopped kissing and he was smiling. It made me blush. We got off the ride and he piggy backed me to his car.

"Kell, this has been the most amazing date a guy has ever taken me on." I said.

I jumped off his back, and he opened the car door for me.

"I'm glad you had a good time, because I had an amazing time too." He told me.

I just smiled while he closed the door. He turned the radio on and one of his songs came on. He went to go change it. I can tell he was getting embarrased. But I stopped in and sang along to every word.

"Met a girl at seventeen
Thought she meant the world to me,
So I gave her everything,
She turned out to be a cheat
Said she'd been thinking for a long time
And she found somebody new
I've been thinking that this whole time

Well I never thought you'd stay
That's okay
I hope he takes your filthy heart
And then he throws you away someday
Before you go, there's one thing you oughta know

If you can't hang then, there's the door baby
If you can't hang then, there's the door baby
If you can't hang then, there's the door baby
If you can't hang then, there's the door"

Then we pulled up in front of my house, he opened the door for me, and walked me to my front door.

"Well, Analisse, I had an awesome night tonight." Kellin said.

"Hey it's Ana" i told him an laughed.

"If you get to call me Kell, than I get to call you Analisse whenever want. Besides, I like that name." He said.

That made me blush. He gave me a goodnight kiss and then...

"WOAH! PDA!!" Shane yelled.

"God, Shane I could just kill you right now" I told him.

Kellin laughed and gave me one last kiss before walking to his car.

"I'll call you tomorrow Analisse. Goodnight." He said

"Goodnight Kell." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you like:)