Status: KEEP or KILL

Monsters

one

He cradled me in his arms. I always felt safe in his arms. The warmth of his body radiated off into mine and I snuggled ever so deeply into him. He caressed my cheeks, flushed with the lovely color of red. He traced the contours of my face with his pale, fragile finger. I melted underneath his touch.

His lips trailed along my collarbone, burning sensation that made my toes curl and heart race. These feelings...felt so real. And they were. Inches away from my lips, his traveled up my neck, oh so soothingly. He nibbled on my bottom lip softly before almost pressing his own on mine...

"Harry!"

The young boy snapped his head back, only to gaze up at the other four boys that had walked into the room.

"Knock for once in your life. Can't you see that I'm busy?," he answered with pure annoyance. I giggled at the sight of his beautiful face turning towards mine. His pink lips curled up on both sides and he exposed his perfectly-whitened teeth.

"Sorry, Love. Maybe next time" He sounded disappointed but gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before getting up and walking towards the others.

I smiled at the sight of all of them. Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and my Harry. All five made up the British-Irish boy band, One Direction. I hardly spent time with Harry due to his busy schedule for rehearsals and concerts. Now, I'm going with him on One Direction's world tour. Now I'll spending time with him a lot more.

"Hey there, Lovely," Zayn waved as I arranged myself on the bed.

"Hey!" Louis, Liam and Niall all chimed in. We were all in the room Harry and I shared at a hotel. The boys interrupted our time together while Harry specifically told them not to. It was the cause of the many arguments they had. I felt like I was messing up their relationship but they would always say that having me around was the greatest thing ever.

I watched as they played around with each other, jumping and laughing like they always do. Their laughter is contagious so I cant help myself but follow suit.

"Look what I got," Harry sang out loud when the playing and ruff-housing was over. He pulled out a case of beer he hid underneath our bed. We all lit up and ran towards him to get our drinks.

~

After two hours of endless alcohol consumption in the living room, we were on the verge of throwing up our lunch from earlier today. Louis had about 3 bottles of beer and was knocked out on the floor. Zayn, Liam and Niall went to bed to sleep off the headaches they received. Harry and I were the only ones still up, watching Family Guy as we cuddled on the couch.

My head laid on his chest, snuggling him like a teddy bear. The rhythm of his chest coming up and going down soothed me and I could hear his heart beat softly. I looked up at him and smiled. His eyes were the perfect shade of green and his tousled hair was chestnut brown. His eyes were fixed on the television, as I moved up to plant him a kiss on his cheek. He turned to gaze into my eyes and leaned in to kiss my lips. He tasted of booze but it didn't matter to me. As long as he was my Harry, it didnt matter.

He ran his fingers through my dark locks, our lips still on one another. Our tongues danced and we were breathing heavily now. We gasped for air and laughed. "You're so beautiful, me Lovely," he cooed, smiling that loving smile. I giggled and he began to tickle me. I laughed hysterically, begging for him to stop. But he continued and that just made my laugh ring throughout the hotel room.

"Stop having sex!" The voice came from the room Zayn and Niall shared. Harry and I couldn't stop laughing after that. I straightened up on the couch and fixed up my shirt.

"Lovely..."

My heart fluttered when he spoke my name, and my gaze quickly met his own. The next three words weren't what I expected.

"Time for bed," he chuckled, knowing I thought he would say I love you. I groaned and got up, hitting him with one of the decorative pillows. He chased me into our bedroom, picked me up and threw me on the bed.

We kissed for a few minutes before turning off the lights. Last thing I remembered before slipping into slumber was Harry's fingers intertwined with mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
i've now become a fan of 1D and just had to write this fan-fic
this is my first fan-fic ever. i have tons of ideas. this is just a little introduction. i'll explain more in the next chapter hopefully.
typical girl going on tour with a band but things start happening.....hmm.