All Over

can't find you

I woke up in a house. there was nobody. I remembered everything that had happened. I remembered about the book, I rememberd that everything blacked out. I looked around to find the other guys. but no-one of them was here.
I got up from the bed I was laying in and got dressed for the day. then I went outside. on a stone not far from the house I lived in sat a guy I know very well...
"JAKE" I yelled and ran over to him. he looked up and smiled.
"hi Andy" he said, got up from his stone and hugged me tight.
"where's the other guys?" I asked.
"they say that Sammi is my sister she's at the carsel for work." Jake told me. "I can't find Jinxx or CC" when he mentioned CC his face looked a little more sad than it use to. they are boyfriends. he had to be sad about that he couldn't find his boyfriend.
"and Ashley?" I was really worried now. where was MY boyfriend. he couldn't find Jinxx or CC but had he found Ashley? was he dead? I started panic but Jake placed a hand on my arm to make me calm.
"Ashley is okay she's fine-" I cut him off
"SHE!!!" I almost yelled and was about to yell more when Jake placed a hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear.
"the queen Juliet had a child with a guy. she wanted a daughter, she'd told everyone that she know everything but someone says that she got a son. she tells everyone that she has a daughter. her name is Princess Ashley Purdy. there is posters alover the city that tells about a party tonight where the princess is searching for a husband. and we have to call Ashley for she cause if we don't we're getting arrested"
I nodded. I'd got it. then I could tell him that he was a guy tonight.
we were silent for a few minutes, looking at people walking passed us they were all in a kind of old clothes.
then we heard a voice call our names.
"JAKE! ANDY!!!"
we looked over and so Sammi running towards us. she had a weak smile on her face.
"what's up Sammi?" Jake asked.
"I've met them all. I was in a meeting room where the princess was. I lost my crystal and then Ashley and I talked a little about it. and Jinxx is her lifeguard and CC is her best friend and I guess he's following her all around." she said.
"are we going to the party tonight?" I asked.
"yeah" Sammi said. "I have a Jinxx to dance with. I think someone up there has a kind of magic I mean, Jinxx can't remember me and it's the same with CC and Ashley I don't think they'll remember you either." she told us.
Jake's eyes dropped to the ground and he sniffed. I wraped my arm around him and he cried. "CC has forgot me..."
"Ash forgot me too and Jinxx forgot Sammi. Jake we have only one thing to do" I said and made my voice as strong as posssible
"what's that?" he sniffed.
"go to the party tonight and tell them everything. make them understand everything and then maybe we can get back to our normal lifes.
Jake nodded. he'd got it. Sammi had tooo. and I had.
"well where're we starting?" I asked.
"we needs clothes for the party" Sammi told us. "I can make htem. but hurry the fuck us guys it's starting in 3 hours."
♠ ♠ ♠
if you haven't got it: this chapter will show you what I mean with the title of this fan fiction