All Over

caughed

I saw them leave. I tried to follow but it was hard. I couldn't believe it. he had just been kidnapped. this couldn't be good. I heard someone come outside.
"it's him!" I heard Jinxx voice yell. he pointed at me.
"me who what?" I asked.
"don't play that game with us" a guard yelled. he grapped me by my arm as I couldn't get free. then I saw they'd got Sammi and Jake too.
"we didn't got it either..." Sammi whispered. I could see she was really scared.
"you witch!" Jinxx yelled at her. CC was standing next to him with a hurt look in his face. especialy everytime he loooked over at Jake.
"how dare you call her that!" I yelled. "she fucking loves you!"
"she tried to trick me to fall in love!" Jinxx yelled back. "she's evil!" and it's your fault that the princess got kidnapped."
so he already did knew about it?
"listen" I said as calm as I could. "I tried to protect hi-er she was scared. she let me protect her!"
"and then you kidnapped her"
"I didn't!" I yelled.
Jinxx sighed. "get them all to jail. I have to talk to queen Juliet as soon as I can." Jinxx left and the guards got us to jail.
we sat there for a while. Sammi was crying. Jake was sad too, and I just couldn't believe it. we'd got blamed for something which wasn't our fault? that was fucking unfair. love should be stronger thatn that. Jinx and CC should be able to protect us. or at least just Jake and Sammi.
a man came with a guard. he was small and fat and I knew him. it was him who kidnapped Ashley.
"it was him!" I yelled.
"no" the guard told me. "this is Lord Gramold. a good friend of Juliet. he tried to save the princess."
Lord Gramold smiled.
"why are You here then?" Sammi asked. she looked at Lord Gramold.
"I want to spit on you bastarts." Lord Gramold smiled and then he spat. first on Jake, then on Sami and then on me.
Sammi started crying again. "YOU'RE EVIL!" she screamed and tried to get up.
I wraped my arm around her and held her down. "no don't sammi. then they just gets one more reason to blame us.
they left but soon enough two guards came down with Jinxx between them. he tried to get free and I could see tears on his cheeds.
"HELP ME!" he screamed.
"go into the kidnappers. you can die with them little whore!" hte one of the guards yelled. he opened the door, the other one pushed Jinxx inside our room and then the guards slapped the door and locked it. Jinxx at down on the floor and started crying.
"what's wrong?" Sami's sweet part took over her, she crawled over to Jinx and hugged him tight.
"you should hate me guys... I'd blamed you for something that's not your fault... I'd blamed my girlfriend and two of my best friends. feel free to hate me everyone" Jinxx cried.
"wow that's not Jinxx" Jake smiled.
"who's Jinxx then?" Jinxx asked. Oh my God this was a wierd conversation.
"the real Jinxx" Sammi begon "is the strong Jinxx. the Jinxx who can fight and loves himself no matter what, and knows that no matter what he do someone will always love him. sometimes he can be a little like a drama queen but I've only seen that once. he is serious and like to be able to take care of everyone. he is the one and only you feel save with" then she kissed his cheek. it made me smile. Jinxx kissed back and smiled. I was sure we've got him back now.
"why are you here?" I asked.
"I discovered something that Juliet won't let me say. then she blamed me for trying to raping her. oh I won't ever do that shit to anyone. I discovered everything and then she told me everything. the guards came and took me away from her room and down here..." Jinxx sighed.
"what was it you discovered?" Jake asked.
"this is all something made by Juliet. it was her who sent you the book Andy. it was her who got us into this. she has the real us in a small ball. we just lays there like if we were dead. and..." Jinxx stopped. he couldn't continue.
"Andy what?" I asked.
"it was her who kidnapped Ashley. she has him in a box which is locked. he's sleeping and he can't move anywhere. she doesn't care about us. if CC finds it out then she'll break the ball with the real us in it. she'll keep Ashley here and we'l get back. she wants you Andy. and this is her plan to get you by herself." Jinxx sighed and closed his eyes.
"we have to get out of here" Sammi said in a strong voice.
"but how?" Jake asked.
"we have to let CC know" I said.
"but if Juliet-" Jinxx begon but I cut hom off.
"we have to make sure that Juliet won't find out and then after this go up and save Ashley. then we can all get back to our real lifes
♠ ♠ ♠
I er seje
that was some of my launguage (danish)
it means: you are cool.

I just wrote it because I'm really fucking bored right now. but that doesn't means I don't mean it. you are fucking cool just because you're reading this :)