Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

Let's Go, Don't Wait

Kellin's POV

I simply beamed at the venue, while Vic squeezed my hand reassuringly. Suppressing a squeal, I pulled Vic along with me into the building that held about fifty people at most, but it was still impressive for a small town band's second or third gig.

"I've heard these guys before; I was at their first gig. They're pretty awesome." Vic whispered in my ear, guiding me through the bodies to the so called 'mosh pit' in front of the chairs. "So, mosh pits or seats?"

"Mosh pits, definitely." He grinned, nodding.

"I figured we'd have that in common. This is a pretty big gig for a small town band though."

"Tell me about it." Pushing past a few people, we made our way to the front, ignoring a few squealing fangirls. "Must be getting a head start before they're famous." I winked at Vic as we found our spot.

"I'm going to go get us some drinks. Stay right here, okay?"

I simply nodded, watching him leave before awkwardly stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Hey! You're Kellin from school, right?" I heard someone say as I spun around to greet them. He was oddly familiar with his dark, half-spiked hair and small plugs. He looked proper cute nibbling absent-mindedly at his lip ring, and dressed like he was meant for a punk-rock concert. I nodded at him, smiling. "Sorry, you're just really popular at school. I didn't expect to see you here."

I chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, I'm here with my boyfriend. Is it so weird though?" I asked politely, truly curious. Nevertheless, he looked nervous, like he thought he'd upset me. "Just wondering. I'm curious as to why, you know."

"Oh, because usually the popular crowd listen to rap and go to really expensive concerts and I just didn't expect you here. I'm Matt Flyzik, their soon-to-be manager. You know, when they're famous." He winked, sending me an adorably cocky smile.

I laughed, shaking his hand. "Well, with a manager like you they'll go far, won't they?"

"You bet your popular ass they will." He smirked, turning away a bit when he saw Vic coming my way. I sent him a confused look. "Got to run. They're almost on. See you later, Kellin."

Raising an eyebrow at him, I simply turned to my boyfriend who gave me a weary look. "Why were you talking to Flydick?"

"He's their manager, and he just sort of recognized me from school. Why did he run at the sight of you?"

"He used to have a total crush on you, so I like, intimidated him, I guess. Never really liked him."

My eyes widened. "Vic!"

"What? He was going to try his luck with you even after I told him not to. I warned him."

In my shock, I almost missed the few guitar riffs signaling the show was starting, but I just shook my head and closed my eyes. "For the sake of having fun, give me that drink, and I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that."

Vic shrugged and handed me my drink, and I gulped it down a bit, smiling. Tonight was going to be fun; I'd make sure of it.

-

Vic's POV

"This is going to be our last song of the evening. The original songs you heard, if you liked them you can pick them up at the door. Sadly, our covers of songs haven't been recorded yet."

A few boos were heard from the audience, including Kellin's and my own before Alex laughed a bit, smiling happily at his audience.

"Not our fault." Jack winked at the audience, while Alex sent him an adoring gaze.

"But you guys have been amazing. Anyways, this is our last song; feel free to sing along if you know it. It's called Jasey Rae and it goes a lot like this."

I smiled, looking at Kellin. This was my favorite of theirs. It'd actually been stuck in my head for a while. The only bad thing was it reminded me of how I treated Jaime. But I let that fade as the song started, and I sang along.

It wasn't until it had gotten to my favorite part that I belted it out.

"Wait, outside I, hope the air will serve to remind you that my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath, and my words are as timed as the beating in my chest."

I looked down to Kellin, and he smiled sadly at me, wiping away the tear that stained my face before connecting our lips at the last second of the song.

He pulled away quickly, looking at me as his eyes swam with lust probably provided by the alcohol and adrenaline. "Take me home, Vic."

_

The second the car stopped we both jumped out and shot straight for the door. I fumbled with the keys hurriedly as he placed short kisses to the back of my neck. Finally, I opened the door and shot inside, catching his lips in a desperate, needy kiss.

He pulled away, panting slightly. "Give me five minutes." He breathed, shooting up the stairs as again, and at that time my phone vibrated. I looked at the caller ID: Jaime<3.

'He can wait until tomorrow, right?' I thought, and before I had time to think, Kellin appeared at the top of the steps, pointing to the bedroom.

He could wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feels like I haven't updated in forever
I've been grounded so I'm sorry