Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

If I Die, You Die Too

Jaime's POV

I nibbled my lip at the sight in front of me. I definitely didn't like how Tony was on his knees, looking at me like I was his new Star Wars collectible or something. I also didn't like how David just ran past me, crying so much he didn't even acknowledge my presence.

But what I really didn't like was when Tony started to sob, loud noises racking his body as he practically collapsed in my floor, looking like he'd just lost everything in the world.

Honestly, my life had too much fucking drama.

Besides that fact, my immediate reaction was to comfort the guy who'd comforted me so many times when I was just as broken, and I whispered quiet words of reassurance as I soothed him.

It was quite strange, holding the one who'd cheated on you, consoling him. You'd think it'd be the other way around.

Regardless, I 'shh'd him, tucking my nose in the crook of his neck until his sobbing turned to sniffling, him looking up at me with red puffy eyes.

"Jai-Jaime, I'm s-such a fuck up, and I don't know how to fix it." He whispered, grabbing two fistfuls of my shirt and squeezing his eyes shut. "I- I just want things to be okay again."

"It's alright, Tony." I began, giving him a reassuring squeeze. "It's okay. I'm not mad anymore."

It wasn't really a lie, considering I wasn't mad. Just hurt, and disbelieving of all that'd happened today. But it made him stop crying enough to give me a funny look.

"What?"

"I'm not mad." I shrugged, looking down and nibbling my lip.

"But I- I did everything I said I wouldn't to you and, yet you're here comforting me? I just don't get it."

Pulling at his hair in frustration, Tony looked deep into my eyes, seemingly searching for something. Probably sincerity.

"Well," Releasing my grasp a bit, I backed up. "How many times where we in this situation before, except the other way around? I can't pretend like you aren't the one who practically saved my life. It's not your fault that I've been distant lately..."

"Don't you dare start blaming yourself." He growled, pushing me away a bit. "Like fuck. Why aren't you screaming at me?"

"I can't-"

"That's fucking bullshit. Stop acting like what happened didn't happen. Stop making yourself out to be the bad guy, like saying the reason I did what I did was all your fault."

"It was pretty bad-"

"No, Jaime!" He yelled, jumping up and clenching his fists. "It was fucking sick and cruel, and you should be planning my demise right now, not consoling me. I don't understand you! I cheated on you, just like Vic. I fucked David behind your fucking back, Jaime. Slept with him because I wanted to. Get a grip on the situation! I lied to you, hurt you, so start acting like it. Why aren't you acting like I'm still the greatest thing you've ever seen?"

"Maybe it's because I'm pathetic and I still respect you for helping me through a year of fucking torture. Maybe it's because I'm pathetic enough to hold you highly after cheating on me because at a time you saved my life. Maybe I'm fucking pathetic."

"Maybe you are." Tony spat, grabbing his coat and storming out of the door.

-

Mike's POV

I grinned over at Alex after making yet another racist joke concerning that we were in an Italian restaurant with her looking right at home. She only dismissed it with ease, considering the fact I couldn't eat a taco without her doing the same so it didn't bother either of us much.

Laughing a bit at my childishness, she finally picked up her phone, seemingly tired of it buzzing. Soon, though, her eyes grew and she was searching the phone frantically, gulping.

"Alex?" I tried, raising an eyebrow at her.

"I hate to cut the night short," she began, never taking her eyes from her phone. "But I think we have to go."

I got out my wallet, beginning to pay for our dinner just as frantically as she stood up. "Why?"

"It's Jaime. I've missed tons of texts from him. He seems pretty upset."

"How so?" I asked, clenching my fists as another thought came to mind. "Vic didn't do anything to him, did he?"

She threw on her coat as I signed, thanking our waitress as she took it.

"I don't think so." She finally mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest after putting her phone away. "I-...I think it was Tony."

"Perfect." I muttered, grabbing the receipt with a polite nod to our waitress and grabbing Alex's hand into my own. "Come on. Let's go see him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Update two of three
Honestly you guys are so amazing and there was way more comments than I asked for so I'll update more than three times today
I love you all
Agddawsawsssws
Comment? ;)