Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

My Understandings

Jaime's POV

I squeezed my eyes shut as I heard the door open, light spilling into my bedroom. I knew who it was, and although I probably needed her, I wasn't in the mood to re-cap.

"Jaime? Are you awake?" I heard Alex's familiar voice whisper, so I didn't answer, and soon she sighed, closing the door.

After a few minutes of mumbled conversation, I heard her and who I guessed was Mike descend the staircase and leave, and I let out a breath, deciding to just try and sleep this off. Whatever 'this' was.

-

Vic's POV

Being woken up to someone snuggled up against you is always nice, until you realize you have to break this position and get up to get ready.

Kellin began to shift against me, and I squeezed his waist a bit before tucking my nose into his neck, placing my lips to the exposed skin. Humming contently, he cuddled back into me with a sleepy smile and I sighed, knowing we had to get up.

"Kellin," I whispered, placing a few kissed to the back of his neck and withdrawing my arms from around him, in which he whined in protest. Chuckling, I nudged him gently. "We have to get up, babe."

"Don't wanna. Comfy...warm... Go 'way." He mumbled, pushing against me. Another laughed bubbled up from my lips as I attached them to his, forcefully pushing my tongue through on purpose, my hands roaming his body.

He practically whimpered when I all of a sudden stopped, standing up to grin at him. Kellin stared at me, wide eyed as if disbelieving that I'd tease him like that.

"Vic!" He growled, throwing a pillow at my face, but missing. "Fuck you."

"Well now that you're awake..." I trailed off, sauntering to the bathroom to go shower. "You better go home and get ready."

"Fuck you." He repeated pointedly, throwing on his clothes from last night.

"Maybe later." I laughed as he rolled his eyes fondly. "Oh and Kellin?"

"Hmm?" He replied, looking over his shoulder as he threw on a shirt.

"Take a shower. You smell like sex."

_

I happily strolled in through the school doors, hand-in-hand with my boyfriend and sent appreciative glances to the eyes that were glued to us. We were the it couple, and things had been so hectic lately I forgot how good it felt. A few girls cooed, others stared at me or Kellin with envy, and the guys were jealous we got all the attention. It was nice being popular, it really was.

Sighing contently, I squeezed Kellin's hand and kissed his cheek, letting my grasp loosen enough for him to replace my hand with his lock on his locker, putting in his combination.

"So," I smiled, nudging him playfully. "See you after class?"

"Yeah." He grinned, biting his lip. "I love you."

"Love you too." I responded a bit too quickly, trying to ignore the way his face dropped and convincing myself I'd meant what I said, because how could I not? I really needed to stop listening to Jaime.

At the mental mention of his name, I dropped by his locker before class, wrapping my arms quickly around his waist from behind and squeezing, placing a playful kiss to his cheek (actually the side of his face) and sighing happily.

"Thank you so much for letting me ditch last night." I mumbled into his neck, letting go a tad unwillingly. When I didn't get a response though, I got worried, raising a brow and walking to stand in front of him, between him and his locker.

Only then did I notice his puffy eyes.

"Hi, Vic." He smiled falsely, trying to push me out of the way but I didn't budge. "Vic..."

"Why were you crying?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "What's wrong?"

"I..." Jaime stuttered, his lip beginning to quiver as he tried to desperately blink back tears. I went with my gut instinct and wrapped my arms around him.

Immediately, I heard him let out a quiet sob.

"Shh, I'm here." I cooed, rocking him back and forth while ignoring the stares we were getting. "It's okay. I'm right here."

-

Jaime's POV

Half of me thought telling Vic would be a bad idea. The other half, and the more persistent half, made me feel like I was leaving out a big chunk of friendly information that he needed to know. After a day of Vic's pleading and having to pass David and Tony in the halls (though not together, seems they were in a tiff too), I decided I had to tell someone or I'd go crazy.

In order to keep this from Alex as long as possible (her protectiveness was nice, but I really didn't want her to tell Mike to kick Tony's ass), I told Vic to come over my house that afternoon and we'd finish up the project and talk then.

And as the doorbell rang, I sighed, feeling my stomach churn. No doubt I was incredibly anxious and uneasy, and it didn't help that according to Vic's face as I opened the door, he felt the same.

"So," He offered, breaking the silence. "Penguins..."

I cracked a grin at that, nodding and pulling out my laptop, sitting it on the kitchen table. "We need to finish this stupid paper. It's due tomorrow, but it's whatever."

Vic hummed unsurely in agreement, pulling out the chair beside me and making it creak, in return making me flinch. But judging by his face, he at least hadn't noticed how jumpy I was.

That was good. This would be hard enough as it was.

_

"We're done?" Vic marveled, his eyes growing wide. I simply chuckled, nodding.

"We're done."

"Hell yeah." He smiled, grabbing the paper from the printer and stapling it, sitting it next to our display with a happy sigh. "I say we should celebrate with a movie."

"Toy Story?"

"No." He replied, feigning exasperation as I faked disappointment. That was, until I saw the DVD that he pulled out of his backpack. "Toy Story 2."

-

Vic's POV

"Are you going to tell me what was wrong now?" I finally mumbled halfway through the movie. His previous smile was gone in an instant, but he sighed with a nod, pausing the movie.

Taking a deep breath, he began playing with the edge of the blanket draped over us. "Tony..." He began, shutting his eyes and exhaling the breath he just took. "Tony did something."

I wanted to groan, but I held it in, realizing that I'd probably regret hearing it when I did and he'd regret telling me. Nevertheless, I clenched my fists.

"What did he do to you, Jaim?" I tried to stay as civil as possible, but it was obviously forced through clenched teeth.

"He..." He stopped to nibble his lip, eyes opening wearily to reveal a few tears. "He cheated on me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Update three of three
This is a bit longer than I intended but fuck you fuck me fuck it who cares
Oooh What's Vic going to do? Oh shit

On another note, it's fucking cold here but I love it

Does anyone read these things?

My tumblr is http://lifesuckswhenswarped.tumblr.com so follow me babes

And the reason why you haven't got hot boy sex is because of Alex okay alright
but I might put some in here, very light but ugh and I'll make spin offs one shot slashes based on these characters maybe

OOPS