Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

Can We Create Something Beautiful And Destroy It?

Jaime's POV

It hadn't been two seconds since I'd walked in the door when a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, hugging me tight, and small "yay you're home"s were mumbled into my shoulder. I couldn't help but chuckle even through my nervousness, hugging Vic back.

It was good to be around him again, and in the few three hours or so I was away from him, I missed him far too much. So, with a light squeeze, I replied into his hair since he was a tad shorter than me.

"Yes, I'm home."

"You took so long. I almost went crazy." He said pointedly, almost scolding me before looking up, and I noticed an excited sparkle in his eye. "Okay, go fix your hair and get ready. We have to leave in ten minutes."

At this, I pushed Vic a way a bit, cocking an eyebrow. "Leave for where?"

Vic only grinned cheekily, toeing at the carpet. "You'll find out. It's a surprise."

"Wha-"

"I'll tell you once you get ready, okay?"

Sighing with a nod, I went upstairs against my better judgement and threw a beanie on that belonged to him, deciding that was good enough. He had followed me, and was now staring in at me, throwing me a t-shirt of his.

"Be right back. I'm going to get pretty."

I smirked. "We have ten minutes, Vic, not ten hours."

He didn't even turn around, flipping me off as he left the bathroom to go get ready.

Chuckling to myself, I pulled on his shirt with ease, noticing he'd given me a bigger one of his since I was a bit more built. Inwardly applauding his choice of Chiodos, I rolled my eyes fondly, fluffing my hair around my beanie.

"All done?"

"Mhmm-" I turned my head to the voice, impressed with its outfit change. So impressed that I forgot to finish my sentence. I was completely captivated because holy shit.

Vic had a strange style, but damn, did he pull it off.

"Take a picture, sweetheart, it'll last longer."

My cheeks burned as I looked down to the sink, conjuring up a lie comeback. "You look like a tool."

"Oh do I?" I could practically hear his smirk as he waltzed over to me. "Well, I've heard tools are just your type."

"Fuck you."

"Maybe later." He winked, slapping my ass as I yelped, my teeth clamping down on my bottom lip.

With a pout, I rubbed the spot he hit, hoping to rub the pain away. He mocked me with his own pout, though it probably look ten times cuter on him.

"This isn't funny. My ass hurts."

"It's been a while since I've heard that from you-"

"Vic, stop!" I warned, blushing furiously as I looked down at the sink, feeling his breath hit my neck and fuck.

"Just messing around, Jaime." He practically purred before whipping around and heading out the door and did that just fucking turn me on? "Now come on. We have places to be."

"Y-yeah, well," I stuttered out dumbly, still a bit incoherent. "Like where?"

"Like a party, loser." He answered back, leaning against the doorframe coolly but the nervousness in his tone gave it away.

"A fucking what?" My eyes widened considerably as I turned to look at him in a disbelieving manner. "Vic, you know I can't-"

"Jaims-"

"I really just can't-"

"Jaime please-"

"I've never been to a party and-"

"Please, baby,"

I blinked.

He blinked.

I swallowed thickly.

"I-"

"Um." I finally muttered, blinking again mostly out of disbelief.

"Sorry." He forced out, blushing a deep red as he kicked at the floor. "Um. F-force of habit, what with Kellin and all that."

"Yeah, yeah." I stated distantly. "I get it. Um."

"Don't try to change the subject." He tried to growl, covering his face a bit. Really he just sounded desperate and embarrassed.

"Wait, what?"

"You-You're trying to change the subject."

"How did I-"

"We're going to that party." He concluded. "You have to come."

"No I don't and I wasn't. You said-"

"Yes, you do."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes even though my stomach was swimming. Did he just call me baby? It felt like a million butterflies were fluttering around in my unwelcome stomach, but I tried to put up a nice front.

"Oh? And why's that?"

Vic only smiled, genuinely this time before taking a step forward. "I've got a gig tonight." My eyes widened, but he stopped me before I could congratulate him. "And I need an extra guitarist."

Gulping, I searched his eyes for some sort of joke. This couldn't be happening. This was too good to be true.

But he was sincere.

"Oh my god. I-"

"Wait, that's not even the best part. You don't even know what song I'm playing." He smirked, and I composed myself enough to hear him out. "I'm playing 'Pierce The Veil', and I have a feeling you remember that one."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys funny story
I've actually had this update for like A FUCKING WEEK and I thought I had already posted it but I didn't because I didn't think It was long enough
So here I was, writing the next chapter and thinking I'd already posted this when I hadn't
... I'm sorry.
I'll post the next one later. But yeah, sorry for the wait.
Go read my new Jalex fluff and Fuenciado smut one-shots?
More comments = faster updates
It's almost Christmas ^_^ get ready for a fluffy Christmas update soon
Love you bbys x