Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

Keep Chasing Me

Jaime's POV

My head was pounding.

I made a slight noise of disapproval, looking to my right to grab my ibuprofen off of my night stand. But this definitely wasn't my room, nor was my nightstand sitting to my right. There lay a sleeping form, and my eyes trailed up (his) body to see (his) face.

And oh fuck fuck fuck.

"T-Tony?" I screeched, getting as far away from him as the bed would allow me. "What the fuck? What- did we-?"

His eyes opened to a squint and he grabbed his head in agony. "Jaime, could you keep it down? I have a hangover."

"Keep it down? Keep it fucking down? Tony, look!"

The boy beside me obliged, looking over, noticing me looking quite naked besides the blanket, in his bed. Then he looked down at himself to see he was naked as well, and oh.

"Oh shit." Tony squeaked, his cool facade long gone. "Oh fuck what did we do last night?"

"I-I can't remember. I can't remember anything. We fucked up, Tony."

"Yeah," He agreed, biting his lip. "We did. Big time."

I groaned, standing and wrapping the blanket around my waist and trying to ignore the way he was staring at me.

"All I know is, if this was part of your plan to get David back, your plan sucks."

-

Alex's POV

"What's wrong with him?" Mike whispered as he walked into the kitchen, his eyes trained to the same guy mine were. Vic sat on the living room couch watching Toy Story, eating Lucky Charms and looking quite depressed.

"It must have something to do with Jaime." I replied softly, not allowing my eyes to leave my friend for a second.

"Why do you say that?"

I stopped watching Vic long enough to give my boyfriend an incredulous look.

"He's watching Jaime's favorite movie, eating Jaime's favorite cereal which he doesn't even like, and he's cuddling Jaime's hoodie. Lets put the pieces together, babe."

Mike feigned offense, grabbing my bowl of cereal. "For that, I'm taking your cereal. And also, I think you should go talk to him. He hates talking to me about guys, but you guys were like best friends."

"But Mike-"

"Vic's made a lot of mistakes, but really, so have I. You forgave me for ruining your favorite Forever 21 shirt with spaghetti, so you can forgive him."

"You're not out of the dog house for that one yet. That shirt was perfect and they don't sell it anymore."

"I'm sorry." He pouted, ducking his head down to peck my lips. "I'll take you out tonight to make it up to you. Now go talk to him?"

"Of course."

_

It was only a few minutes later before Vic finally opened up to me, laying out the events of last night for me.

"And then I saw him kissing him. Full-on making out, you know. Then I fucking saw that asshole lead Jaime out the house but I could bring myself to stop them. Of course I wanted to, but how did I know this isn't what Jaime wanted? He could've been completely sober and-and I guess I'm just tired of fucking up his life, Alex. I'm tired of fucking up everyone's."

"Don't say that, alright. Look, you should talk to Jaime today. If he's back with Tony, then you can tell him how stupid he is, and I'll back you up. But if he isn't, it was a drunk mistake. Don't beat yourself up over it." I smiled, trying to be reassuring as I gave his hand a little squeeze. "Why don't you go hang out with Kellin until you feel like calling him?"

"He's still at the hospital with Justin. He has another big appointment today."

"I see." Nibbling at my lip, I shrugged. "Well, you can hang out with Mike and I. We're going to go for a walk, if you'd like to join."

He grinned, nodding his head. "I'd love to. But, can I tell you something first?"

"Go for it."

"Do you know what's been on my mind since last night?" I shook my head, urging him to go on. "He went back to him so quick. It hasn't been that long since he caught them. I just- why didn't he come back to me? How did I fuck up so bad that he couldn't come back?"

"Want the truth?" I whispered, allowing him time to nod before continuing. "He actually loved you, which made it that much harder on him."

Vic audibly gulped, twiddling his thumbs awkwardly. "Do you think he'll ever...never mind. Stupid question. Lets go for that walk."

"Wait-"

"I just need some fresh air."

As he walked out of the room, I had to hold my tongue from squealing in excitement. Because I knew exactly what he was going to ask me.

Do you think he'll ever come back to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, I'm actually updating again.
Anyways, my best friend told me she shipped Kellic over Fuenciado, and said Fuenciado just wasn't cute which left me like this. But it got me thinking.
So, tell me who you ship more, Fuenciado or Kellic?
I mean if you ship Kellic more, it's whatever. But I, for one, ship Fuenciado. How about you guys?