Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

Remember Where You've Been

Tony's POV

There was nothing more awkward than the morning (evening) after having drunk sex with your ex-boyfriend who you cheated on with a guy your ex trying to help you get back, I'm sure.

I sighed, putting the fruit and veggies on blend as I waited for the inevitable.

The scenes of the morning were what you'd expect. A few minutes of 'what the fuck', a few minutes of awkward silence, then making excuses to leave. As of now, I'd left him to get dressed as I made some breakfast. Rudely, I'd forgotten to ask if he wanted some as well, but I was a bit preoccupied.

I wasn't sure what was wrong with me, or why I was so confused. The thing with David was so complex. Weeks before, I'd never saw him any way other than a friend. Sure, he was attractive, but I never thought of him like that.

It was like as soon as he wanted me I realized I wanted him, but that didn't make much sense. David was just caring, adorable, and loyal, but when I was involved he was incredibly dominant and sexy. I couldn't separate friendship from lust, or lust from love.

I knew I cared about him, but I also cared about Jaime. It was like-

"What time is it?"

I snapped my head around, my look distant as I glanced at the clock. "Two-thirty in the afternoon." He made a noise in response, leaving me to my thoughts again.

"Thinking hard, Perry?" Jaime asked softly, snapping me out of my inner argument again.

I shook my head softly with a breathless chuckle. "Yeah, I am."

Jaime frowned, shrugging his shoulders and I couldn't help but notice he was taking this awful well.

"Don't over-think it. It was a drunken mistake. No big deal."

"No big deal?" My eyes grew wide with an incredulous stare. "Actually, it's a pretty big deal. We had sex, Jaime! I mean, I think..."

"It's not like we haven't before if we did. I don't think we did; my ass doesn't ache. We probably just like-."

"Jaime!" I shouted, my face tinted red. "Don't talk like that! We're not together!"

"Tony, it's alright-"

"No, it isn't." I interrupted, my fist connecting with the countertop. "So why are you pretending like it is?"

"Because I'm freaking out inside, Tone, but I don't want you to." He whispered, shaking his head as he moved a hand to cover his forehead. "Last night was a mistake, on my part-"

"Here you go, blaming yourself again!"

"Can you just shut the fuck up?" Jaime yelled, angrily throwing his hands in the air. "I'm so tired of the same damn thing, Tony. Okay, we both screwed up. That's cool. I sort of want to pretend it never happened, because you know what? I was drunk and it didn't mean a damn thing. Nothing in me wants to even kiss you ever again, so fuck your dramatics. I don't want to deal with them this morning because I have a killer hangover."

I took a small step back, having to admit that a furious Jaime was a sexy one but I tried pushing that to the back of my head, letting the hurt sink in from his words.

"W-wow." I breathed, chuckling humorlessly. "You must really hate me, huh?"

Jaime exhaled, exasperated as he wrapped his arms around me, burying his head in the crook of my neck. I'd missed this.

"I could never hate you, Tone-Bone. You know that." He murmured against my neck, breathing against it. "I love you."

"You know," I began, snaking my arms around his waist. "Sometimes, I sit around and regret ever fucking us up."

"I-I regret it too."

_

"Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"I'm fine, Tony. I'll be back later so we can get to work on your plan. I have to go check on Vic- I think I ditched him at the party."

I laughed softly, nodding and walking with him to the door. "Okay. See you later, Jaime."

"You too. And hey,"

"Yeah?"

He smiled. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"Sticking around."

He smiled. "No problem."

-

Jaime's POV

I didn't know if Vic was home or not, but I'd called and texted several times and he hadn't responded, so more or less he was getting a visit from me. Plus, it was around five in the afternoon now, so I was sure he'd be home.

Smirking to myself, I pulled into his driveway and jumped out of the car in a strangely good mood, considering the fact I'd slept with my ex-boyfriend last night. I supposed it was the fact that I was forgiving myself, and not blaming myself for what happened last night. It felt good to not be the blame of something for once.

Barely thinking, I rapped on the door three times as I always did and took a small step back, a smile on my face.

The minute the door was opened, I had to stifle a laugh, letting my eyes roam over none other than Mike Fuentes looking uncomfortable in the skinniest jeans I'd ever seen.

He scoffed at me biting back a laugh, rolling his eyes. "They're from Forever 21. Alex said they'd be tight, but would look hot on me."

"Well, they're certainly tight." I agreed, shaking my head fondly. Leave it to Alex, I supposed.

"Yeah. She said I just have to like, stretch them out first. You should see Vic. They're tighter than mine and he likes them. You can tell who's the gay one."

"You both seem pretty gay wearing Forever 21 jeans."

"I didn't seem gay when I was fucking your mother."

"I certainly did when I was fucking your father."

At this, Mike finally laughed, shaking his head as if to rid of the images. "Oh god, it's good to have you back, Jaime."

_

"So, Vic's still out?"

"Yeah." Alex nodded her head, a loose curl falling from her pony tail as she turned away from me, putting her new clothes in Mike's drawers. If it wasn't for her seeming rather tense, I'd laugh, considering over half of Mike's drawers were filled with her things, taking into account she barely went home. "He said he wanted some air."

I grimaced. "Hungover?"

"No. Not anymore." She shrugged, turning back around to face me. "Just needed some air. He's at the park."

"Oh, alright. Do you think he'd mind if I joined him?"

"I certainly don't think he'd be opposed to it. Go for it."

There was this strange, knowing twinkle in her eyes that I couldn't quite place, but I brushed it off, mumbling a quick response and leaving. Either way, I was excited to see Vic, but nervous as to what he'd say.

There was this feeling I couldn't shake, and I didn't like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO SO SORRY OH MY GOD
I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT UPDATING IM A TERRIBLE PERSON
You guys are seriously going to have to start being rude to me if I take this long ever again.
I'm going to do my best to update faster but there's been a lot going on, but that's whatever.

Either way, I got my tickets to the SPRING FEVER TOUR so I'm like:this and this and this.
I'm so excited you have no idea. Wooooooo. Who else is going? If you are, I'll see you in NC c: