Status: Still Up & Going

My Only One

Failing Lights

Kellin's POV

"So, do you want to come back to my place, help me do some party planning or?"

Vic tapped his fingers against the steering wheel, gazing semi-hopefully at me from where he was sitting in the driver's seat. I sighed, unhappy I'd have to say no, but Justin was planning on me visiting him.

"I can't, Vic. Justin has another appointment and-"

"It's cool." He assured, looking downcast for a moment before flashing a false smile my way. "Promise. Justin needs you."

"Okay." Mumbling, I picked at a thread on my too-tight jeans. "I'll come over after, though."

"Sounds like a plan, babe. Jaime's coming over tonight, though; something about helping Alex make some cupcakes for some charity event." He grinned a bit, after that, in a daze that resembled adoration and made my stomach twist. "He can barely boil water. That'll be fun to watch."

I faked a chuckle, humming. "Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen."

"Definitely. But yeah, come over afterwards. We'll steal a few cupcakes and cuddle while watching a dumb, romantic comedy, yeah?"

"Sure." I nodded, seeing Josh's house approaching fast. "I'll see you then, I suppose."

He pulled into the driveway, unlocking my door. I climbed out, waving a little at him.

"And this time, don't stare at my ass as I walk away."

"No promises."

-

Vic's POV

There was a knock on the door. Three raps, and a small 'the party has arrived' being heard throughout the house. I rolled my eyes fondly, heading to the answer it.

I opened it with a bored expression, that I was completely faking, and pretended to yawn.

"Hi, Jaime. Why are you here this time?"

He made a scoffing noise, grabbing my face with his hands, which were freezing considering the harsh, outdoor temperature of early December.

"Oh shut it. You know you love me, you sexy-ass Mexican-Irish stud, you." He cooed, leaning in taunting close to my slightly parted lips, to where I could practically fucking feel his breath hit my tongue, then moving up to place a kiss on my nose. "I'm here to prepare gourmet food for the hungry, you know."

My cheeks burned as I inwardly slapped myself for wishing he would have went through with the kiss.

"O-oh." I stuttered dumbly, clearing my throat before following him into the kitchen, not missing his smirk. "Don't burn the house down. It's worth more than you."

"I won't, sweetheart. And for the record, I'm not cheap."

A little "psht" fell from my lips.

"Girl, you basic."

Jaime chuckled then, covering his mouth a little while I joined in.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore gay. You never cease to surprise me, Vic."

Before I could answer, our attention was drawn to someone bouncing down the stairs, singing loudly. Of course, it was Mike.

"I rub my dick on expensive shit, I rub my dick on expensive shit." He repeated, dancing and doing this awkward hip thrust, only to rotate them and do a strange hand motion, afterwards, shimmying his waist and twirling in a circle. All the while, he never stopped singing and never noticed us.

He continued his dance party while Jaime and I cracked up, watching him do things straight guys should never do with their hips, and to our disappointment and his horror, his eyes found us when Jaime doubled over in laughter.

"Fuck." He muttered, yanking his headphones from his ears and a blush prominent on his cheeks. "I thought, well, no one was here besides Alex and I. Um, Jaime, you're here early."

Mike stumbled over his words, playing it off and making his way into the kitchen. It was sort of endearing, really. I hadn't seen my brother act so much like a kid in a while.

"I thought I'd come over a bit early to help her prepare, and I'm glad I did. Nice dance moves, Mike, but save them for the gay bars."

"Speak for yourself, faggots." He remarked in a mumbled, turning around with an apple in hand and a smirk on his face. "Don't you guys remember when Mom and Dad gave you the house for a weekend, all by yourselves?"

I groaned. I knew this would come up.

"That was one time."

"And it was forever scarring." Mike pointed out, imitating Jaime and doing a few of what he called 'booty pop's.

Jaime blushed, punching Mike in the arm.

"Keep talking and I'll tell your parents you're rubbing your dick all over their expensive shit, obviously."

Mike punched him back, shaking his head. "I'll rub my dick on your car. Anyways, I'm heading out. Alex needs extra cupcake stuff. She's upstairs laughing at some dog or something."

I sent Jaime a weird look, and he sent it back, nodding.

"Okay, well. See you later, Mike. I'm going to go get Alex."

Mike waved, making his way out the door slowly, and I only nodded, turning to make something to eat.

"Don't miss me too much, sweetheart." Jaime whispered, slapping my ass lightly.

"Don't hold your breath, Hime."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update, I guess. I'm so so sorry for another long wait, but I'm posting another update today, so.
Oh and if you want to know what the memory was, I'll put it at the end of the author's note. I put it in there, but I didn't think it was good enough so I took it out.
Do you guys like the new cover? My sister made it, and I adore it. I posted the full thing on my Instagram. (Btw, follow me. My user is herewegojalexy
Anyways, I wanted to start a new fanfiction soon, right after this one, so comment some ships you'd like to see. I pretty much write everything.

Here's the memory: "You boys take care of this house, now. Don't trash it, and don't do anything- well, don't do anything you wouldn't do while we were watching. Be good, shame the devil, we'll be home Sunday evening."

Jaime and I tried to contain our excitement, nodding up and down slightly too fast.

"I have a feeling we'll regret this." My dad shook his head. "Bye, boys. Stay safe."

"We will, dad."

And then the door was shut.

Jaime let out a small squeaking noise before turning on the stereo, blasting a terrible pop song, but the beat was catchy and I danced along.

We probably resembled teenage girls, squealing and jumping around, him swinging his hips far too seductively.

And it wasn't until Mike cleared his throat that we turned around, catching him laughing at us.

"Nice booty pops, Jaime. Refrain from grinding your ass into my brother until I leave for Tom's, okay?"

Jaime let out a nervous chuckle, watching my brother leave, his smirk remaining. Then, the door was shut, and I felt him hit my shoulder.

"Thanks. I looked like I was in a fucking rap video."

"But it was hot." I assured him, placing a kiss to his nose. "Now, where were we?"