Status: warning may get rated up to NC-17

Girls With Guns

Hikari POV

This was beyond weird...Kind of hard to believe as well....I'm still going over what is happening in my head...

A) Was playing COD with Athena with Serenity watching
B) Lightning storm happened
C) ZAPPERS! Stuck in game?
D) Some random Government agent tells us to find some dudes
E) Gets awesome gun
F) On plane about to do mission....

It's official, I'm having a WTF moment....

"Hikari, CHILL...It's just LIKE the game!" Athena said as I let my gloved hands wander the gun with an eerie familiarity.

"....That's now what bothers me," I muttered after having a total nerd-gasm about having my most FAVORITE gun in my hands. "What bothers me is that I have to find some random dudes in a GAME and....we have no idea where our own boyfriends are. What if this is some jank ass dream?"

Serenity reached over and gave me a hard pinch through my heavy jacket.

"YOW!" I yelped loudly.

She smugly smirked.

"Nope, this is real," She said and the plane gave a hard jerk and I look to the other two with a nervous expression. "Come on, if we can do this. We can find our boyfriends and kick the idiot's asses."

A loud siren went off and I recognized the sound...almost time.

"Look's like it's go and kill as many Russians as we can time!" I grinned sardonically, going back to my gamer/trigger happy self. "Serenity, You try to stay calm. If our medic goes AWOL, then we are all fucked."

Serenity rolled her eyes and Athena face palmed.

"God help the Russians...because they are going to end up as Swiss Cheese," Athena said and I grinned.

"I played both Campaign and Spec-Ops...I absolutely HATE these guys," I grinned as we grabbed parachutes and the large doors started to open and the wind tore at us.

"YOU FNGS BETTER GO JUMP NOW!" The Pilot screamed at us.

"I AM NOT A FUCKING NEW GUY!" I roared back as I got to the edge to look down at London...our first mission.

"JUST JUMP!" He Bellowed and I jumped first.

"HIKARI! YOU ARE CRAZY!" Serenity yelled as Athena jumped right on after.

I had to laugh slightly at how the Co-Pilot had to shove her out and she got her cool back. She positioned herself like a jack knife to catch up and we all pulled our chute cords and landed safety on the ground.

"Hikari! Don't you EVER scare me like that AGAIN!" Serenity ordered and I shrugged.

"Eh, someone had to jump first...and you didn't look to willing and..." I cut myself off when my set crackled to life.

"Good to see you three back in the game," A deep commanding voice said over the line...making me slightly suspicious. "You have Russians nearing your AO. The Russians are hot on your AO, we cannot afford to send in any equipment or aid. You are on your own."

"Damn it!" Athena growled.

"Okay, Handguns for now. I want to conserve ammo," I said, my headset live.

"Fine, Serenity, stay close to one of us," Athena ordered as we switched out our guns. "And take shots that you can take...Ammo isn't unlimited."

I nodded with a grin. This was going to be fun....

"Hikari, take the top. I'll go grab the bottom," Athena said...we both knew this 'map' better than anyone else.

"Gotcha...Serenity, keep with me," I said as I climbed the stairs and ran hard to the top. "Again, don't shoot unless you have to."

I pulled out my handgun, a Five-Seven. An Okay handgun...better than a revolver by any means.

"Ha! Found a few of those buggers!" Athena said in her faux British accent and I snorted as I took my pot shots, taking out one after another in the face, the blood decorating the wrecked stations.

"Taken out five over here," I said over my set.

"Six here. I think we cleared out the area. You guys get down now," Athena ordered and I jumped out of a window onto the top of a wrecked train and I picked up a nice shotgun...huh....mine now!

I tossed the empty gun onto the train and I slung on the other gun, still slightly slick with blood and I jumped in through the broken window of the station.

"Reload at the weapons station," The deep male voice ordered as I ran over to the counter and jumped over to the computer and reloaded my new shotgun.

"....Really? A shotgun?" Serenity asked skeptically.

"When this was just a game, it was easy as FUCK to kill them with this baby. Double tap. One in the chest, one in the head," I grinned with a feral expression.

"....I still prefer my machine gun," Athena grinned, slinging off the gun and reloading it with a twirl.

"True...I like my G36C...but I like to conserve ammo...because we have dogs incoming so-" I was cut off again by the voice on our headsets.

"Enemy Strong points are found around your AO, go and take them out," The voice ordered.

"Really? I would have never guessed," Athena and I said sarcastically after we thought the man was finished.

I took my side towards the left while Serenity hid in the tunnel in case we needed any medical attention with Athena on the right near the cash register. I quickly reloaded the shotgun, mentally counting off the shells I was loading and I saw the first Russian.

"First Blood," I called out as the blood spread out in a gory rainbow arc on the walls.

I heard a pained yell.

"SHIT!" Athena shrieked. "Medic!"

Serenity ran over in a rush and I heard her say the most classic and most hated phrase as she quickly healed Athena's wound.

"It's only a flesh wound," She said in a rush and I rolled my eyes as I took out a few more and a random man ran forward in a suicide manner and I pulled him close and shot him in the face with the shotgun, blood spraying out into my face and my hands were stained afoul red...making me feel disgusting as a human being...but I decided in the end...eye for an eye, eh?

I traded glances with the other two who saw my bloody green attire and I reloaded.

"Gotta keep my sisters safe, eh?" I asked with a wink and I look around. "If I remember right, two birds this round, Dogs next round, and Juggernaut last round. Keep alive and I'll keep you posted, alright, Serenity?"

Serenity nodded and I looked to Athena who was slightly wounded...but looking better with each second.

"Enemy rotor wings in your AO," The Deep voice said and I heard the chopper.

"Having a naw shit moment," I muttered as I ran out with my heavy G36C and I saw the two birds and Athena was already shooting at one bird, and I took up to shooting the other with ALL of my ammo and it was down. "Bird DOWN!"

I grinned fiercely and looked to Athena who took out the other.

"God we are awesome!" She said as we got back to our little 'camping area'.

"Dogs...Serenity, get ready to help us," I said nervously as the announcer called out the dogs and I was on the other side and I felt a heavy weight on my chest....shit...attack dog.

I used my arm to keep it off me and the pain was horrid as it tried to tear off my arm and Serenity ran over and shot it off and bound me.

"It's only a flesh wound," She repeated and I felt my temper fray slightly.

"Fuck that noise, a DOG almost took off my arm!" I yelped as she did something to my arm and I could use it properly to shot a man about to hurt our medic and the man fell back and I used my teeth to rip out a pin of a frag grenade and I threw it. "Frag OUT!"

"GRENADE!" The Russians screamed in horror as they blew up and the sickening sound of flesh being blown apart was heard all around....I couldn't decide if it was a nice sound or a horrid one.

"Nice!" Athena said and I grinned at her from across and I ran out to the air support and I grabbed a Predator Missile controller and I ran back...the announcing man starting to get on my nerves.

"Enemy Rotor Wing bringing in Armed forces," He said and I quickly popped up the screen and held my breath as I tracked the stupid Juggernaut and I grinned as I quickly narrowed in hell fire on the bloody bastard.

"BOOM BABY!" I said with a large grin over my face.

"....and THIS is why we never let Hikari play with explosives," Athena said to Serenity who rolled her eyes.

"Good job, you three," The voice said as we went out to see the dead man in a crater. "You saved London from the Russians."

I smirked as I leaned against a tree and Athena rolled her eyes at me and Serenity just checked her guns.

"All in a day's work, eh?" I asked through blood flecked lips...obviously, the blood wasn't mine.

"Would be better if YOU two would stop shrieking for 'Medic'," Serenity whined and we laughed and I looked around.

"Well...after all, we did good. Now to find those blokes and voila! Done," I said and looked around to the wrecked city. "That being said...anyone else have the battle munchies?"

The two laughed at my humor attempt to make things sound normal...but we weren't fooled...those injuries we got...those were real. This wasn't just a game...not any more.

"A shower and somewhere to rest would be nice," Serenity said with a tired nod and I looked to Athena who was silent and she nodded too.

"Huh....now to find out where the freak government people are going to place us to rest," I said and the other two laughed as a friendly bird landed and we got into the helicopter and we flew away from the smoking city...our lives obviously changed more than the average person.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya! I hope you liked my chapter! I'm slightly new to this and I hope you liked it. Feedback would be nice!

-Connie ^_^