Status: warning may get rated up to NC-17

Girls With Guns

Athena's Pov

We get back on the plane. I look around and see a bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror and see my face covered in blood. I find a cloth and get it wet in the sink. I start wiping all of the blood off my face. I look up and see no scratches on my face. "What the Fuck!" I yelled. I ran back the others they stand up and look at me. "Whats wrong?" Hikari said looking at me. "The scratches that I got in battle are gone!" I replied. "What no way!" Hikari said with wide eyes. "That is because we gave you a drug so you wont die from anything." the man in the suit said. "Oh wow that's so cool!" Hikari yelled with a huge smile on her face.

"Here is the information on the next place you are to be dropped down at." the man in the suit said as he handed us the information and started to walk off. "Wait is there a shower on this plane?" I asked him as I looked down at my self and she me covered in dirt and blood. "Yes right threw there." he responded and pointed at a door. "There are clothes for you in the lockers over there also." he said and walked away.

I walk over to the lockers and pull out some clothes that looked similar to the ones i am wearing. I then walk into the bathroom with a shower. I found towels and laid one next to the shower. I then start taking my bloody clothes off. I look in the mirror and see that my locket hanging right above my chest. I grab it and smile at it. I bring it up to my lips and kiss it. Then i take it off and lay it somewhere safe.

I turn the shower on to a nice hot temperate. I get under the water and just stand their for a few minutes. 'Why did they pick us? I was already in pain from losing Liam. God I miss Liam so much!' Tears start to roll down from my eyes down to my cheeks. I wipe away my tears and start to wash away the blood on my body. I grab the shampoo and start washing my hair.

I turn the shower off and grab my towel. I start to dry myself off and put my new set of clothes on. I grab my locket and put it back on. I walk out of the bathroom and see Hikari eating a bag of chips and Serenity looking over the files. "The bath room is open." I told them as i sat down and grabbed the files and start to read where we are going next. Hikari left to use the shower. "You were thinking about Liam weren't you?" Serenity asked me lowering the files in her hands. "What would make you say that?" I asked her as i looked over at her. "Your eyes are red and slightly blood shot." she responded. "Yes, I just wish they can find them" i said.

Hikari comes and Serenity leaves to wash up. I stop reading and grab my gun. I start to clean it and put new ammo in it. I walk in to the cockpit to see only see the caption and the man in the black suit. "When are to to land for our next task?" I asked walking to the man in the black suit. "5 minutes so tell the others to get ready." he said. "yes sir." I said as i was walking back to Hikari and see Serenity was out of the bathroom. "We land in 5 get ready." I said as i walked over to my guns and getting ready to jump out of the plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are like the story. Sorry it is taking me forever to write this chapter. I have been busy with school. So please comment recommend and subscribe. Thank you everyone!!!

xoxo Amanda